Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Actually I followed Eyru's char, who followed Progenitus' chars, who followed your chars.So in the end lets blame it all on Progenitus.Also @Tahakki, not much, we talked about love, named the loveshack, plotted to destroy the loveshack, and unleashed evil chars on the world. Basically your average day in the BZPRPG.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Yes. EW himself stated that if your chars are stupid, they will probably be spitted-on either an icicle or Hiemalis' sword. Three of the defeated rahkshi are in Le-Wahi with most of their parts taken. I'm unsure about the one that was in Po-Koro.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Wait.PC's can actually die in this assault?-Teezy

Yes. Hence why am I going to be playing very carefully, because I don't want Krayz to die. Actually, I don't want Laserbeak to die either, but Krayz takes priority,

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well, jeez. Didn't know that that was actually...possible.*pops open bottle of champagne because all his chars are out of Ta*-Teezy

You see, if Jasik would have been helpful, you wouldn't miss out on all the glory. I feel sorry for you...yet also happy for you.I'm going to have fun with this-it'll be like last year in Onu-Koro, the big fight I started with my characters.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Well, jeez. Didn't know that that was actually...possible.*pops open bottle of champagne because all his chars are out of Ta*-Teezy

You see, if Jasik would have been helpful, you wouldn't miss out on all the glory. I feel sorry for you...yet also happy for you.I'm going to have fun with this-it'll be like last year in Onu-Koro, the big fight I started with my characters.
The last thing Jasik needs is another maiming in a battle that you helped create.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hey, he didn't get maimed in that battle...did he? Was he there?Anyways, I'm not helping to create this, and I didn't create any of the others that have happened.Unless my subliminal messaging worked on Nuju, anyways.

Jasik was indeed there. He was the Toa of Fire that got gutted by the Inquisitors and almost got eaten by TDC's bird-man-thing.

Nuju gave EW temporary killig powers.
...oh.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Two things: One, since EW seems to be throwing his weight around, I think it'd be an appropriate public debut for the Song if Dail was to give him a run for his money. Since he has staff approval for demolishing the hospital, I won't stop him, but I can darn well hurt him.Two, the Song is now recruiting.:w:

Does any one know where the four defeated rakshi are? M Ihu and I are looking for them to use the parts for... Something.

Yes, there are three defeated Rahkshi (Accuracy, Insect Control, and Shapeshifting) in a clearing in Le-Wahi. All of their staves and some of their armor has been taken. If you go there, you should be aware that there are currently two Skakdi (Iraanus and Rhow) there as well. Not sure where the defeated one from Po is.I'd like to advise all Stannis' Companions members to regroup in Onu-Koro so we can get moving to Ko.

Q2TtLEz.png

Two things: One, since EW seems to be throwing his weight around, I think it'd be an appropriate public debut for the Song if Dail was to give him a run for his money. Since he has staff approval for demolishing the hospital, I won't stop him, but I can darn well hurt him.Two, the Song is now recruiting.:w:

Yes, how does one sign up?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

To all players with Mark Bearers.The MB plot is getting ready to bloom within the next while so be prepared for that.Also, don't be afraid to really delve deeper into your characters. They're unique to the RPG so you've got a unique way to develop these characters more. Go right into their psyche. Here they've been given this mysterious powerful weapon that feels great to use, and feels terrible when it's used for them. Take advantage of either the pain they feel, or the opposite when playing your characters.Or. Something.I dunno.-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Does any one know where the four defeated rakshi are? M Ihu and I are looking for them to use the parts for... Something.

Yes, there are three defeated Rahkshi (Accuracy, Insect Control, and Shapeshifting) in a clearing in Le-Wahi. All of their staves and some of their armor has been taken. If you go there, you should be aware that there are currently two Skakdi (Iraanus and Rhow) there as well. Not sure where the defeated one from Po is.I'd like to advise all Stannis' Companions members to regroup in Onu-Koro so we can get moving to Ko.
Tillian used his power over Gravity to bury it outside Turaga Onewa's hut. It's a ways beneath the island.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Two things: One, since EW seems to be throwing his weight around, I think it'd be an appropriate public debut for the Song if Dail was to give him a run for his money. Since he has staff approval for demolishing the hospital, I won't stop him, but I can darn well hurt him.Two, the Song is now recruiting. :w:

Quoted For Truth. Perfect place to introduce them.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

@ Onarax, it's quite simple. Dail will publicly introduce the Song when she fights EW's character. After that, you can simply ask her if you can join, she'll give you a rundown on what it involves, and you make the final decision.The Song will be headquartered in that ravine in Ga-Wahi. I'm toying with the name Riven Dale, but if anyone has a better idea, let me know.:w:

@ Onarax, it's quite simple. Dail will publicly introduce the Song when she fights EW's character. After that, you can simply ask her if you can join, she'll give you a rundown on what it involves, and you make the final decision.The Song will be headquartered in that ravine in Ga-Wahi. I'm toying with the name Riven Dale, but if anyone has a better idea, let me know. :w:

Rivendale? We aren't elves, bro.Anyways...I'll probably have a character join. Maybe an existing one, maybe a new one. I'm not sure yet.The Song are the New-age equivalent to the Kin, correct?

profiles i guess

BZPIII, yes.Riven Dale is a pun. A: I'm a big fan of the Myst series, and the art style for the place in my head was inspired by said series. Besides, "Riven" means split in two or torn, so it was natural to apply it to a ravine. Dale was appended to make the LOTR pun. We could just go with Riven if you want.:w:

BZPIII, yes.Riven Dale is a pun. A: I'm a big fan of the Myst series, and the art style for the place in my head was inspired by said series. Besides, "Riven" means split in two or torn, so it was natural to apply it to a ravine. Dale was appended to make the LOTR pun. We could just go with Riven if you want. :w:

I personally find both acceptable, and I have a fondness for 'Riven Dale' because of the pun.

fK5oqYf.jpg

BZPIII, yes.Riven Dale is a pun. A: I'm a big fan of the Myst series, and the art style for the place in my head was inspired by said series. Besides, "Riven" means split in two or torn, so it was natural to apply it to a ravine. Dale was appended to make the LOTR pun. We could just go with Riven if you want. :w:

Well, I'm not saying I don't like it...I still like Rivendale :PAnyways...I'm definitely having somebody join. Be prepared for fun.

profiles i guess

We'll get to them in a bit. :P Need to put the fear of the Master into a psycho killer. :w:

Wait...what....I didn't want Emotia involved with the Hospital stuff! /poutOh well, I'll roll with it. Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar