Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Giggling so soon, are we, Nikarra?-Teezy
Nikarra can't figure out why. It's funny to write her confusion. She has never really actually had feelings, other than friendship. And her only proper friendship was with Ihrey, who is also an assassin, so she doesn't have many friends either. She doesn't really know Pirok. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Tyler, get ready.As soon as I make that post in Ga-Wahi, you'll have Ryllia coming for Dorian.
You know, Grokk's standing right beside him. ._.-Teezy
At least wait 'til Nikarra's done with him, or send Ryllia to Grokk.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Tyler, get ready.As soon as I make that post in Ga-Wahi, you'll have Ryllia coming for Dorian.
You know, Grokk's standing right beside him. ._.-Teezy
At least wait 'til Nikarra's done with him, or send Ryllia to Grokk.
You know, that's a better idea.I'd love to see Grokk kill a random girl in cold blood..../sarcasm.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

...Everyone wants a piece of Shaddix all of a sudden.-Teezy
Who?
Dorian's surname.-Teezy
Oh, right.And Nikarra just fell for him for absolutely no reason. That's Nikarra, the emotionless :censored: who actually killed a guy because someone was hitting on her.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Duh Duh Duh Duh *snap, snap* :PI don't know how the ILS is going to get rid of the turaga problem. All we're currently doing is discussing stuff, and like politicians, we can't agree on anything. We're holding a ticking time bomb, and no one is paying attention to the timer.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Duh Duh Duh Duh *snap, snap* :PI don't know how the ILS is going to get rid of the turaga problem. All we're currently doing is discussing stuff, and like politicians, we can't agree on anything. We're holding a ticking time bomb, and no one is paying attention to the timer.-Bane
Hot Potato: Extreme.

profiles i guess

Parakuka. Okay. Gramatical error on a name not in Merriam-Webster. :PSeriously, though, I wonder what's going on in Nuju's head, and/or when he's going to reveal the secret to making the ParaTuraga into Para and Turaga.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

We have a bunch of unconscious Turaga, with mysterious slugs latched onto them that can evidently cause them to go into a murderous mutation form. We don't know how to remove them safely, and we don't know what will happen when they wake up. So if our characters were not discussing what to do, I'd label us all insane.

Blackened Alligator :PI know. I just think that talking about how to remove them is less important than revealing the news about the parakua to the general public. This is political explosives. As Kal said, extreme hot potato.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!KAL'S THINKING OF MAKING AN EXPY!!!!!!!THE WORLD HAS COME TO AN END!But really, we've got to figure out how to lead the matoran NPC's into believing it's not a kidnapping, or our fault.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

Honestly, I would take it past its horror level.I would ramp it up to eleven and make it much, much worse than any mere expy.Wotz, I'm thinking of killing all the characters that I thought I would put into such a monstrosity.EDIT: Tyler, I think I need you back. You sorta held the super-crazy in check.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Honestly, I would take it past its horror level.I would ramp it up to eleven and make it much, much worse than any mere expy.Wotz, I'm thinking of killing all the characters that I thought I would put into such a monstrosity.EDIT: Tyler, I think I need you back. You sorta held the super-crazy in check.
*glomp*I'm sorry ;_;-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

All of you who have interacted with Praggos, you have to admit-that is the sort of thing he would do.Especially to the other Mark Bearers.EDIT: Tyler...I...can't...breathe...holding...too...tight...

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Why worry about the citizens getting angry?Just nobody tell the populace that we're holding the turaga-Oh wait. We already did. Well. Uh. We just... don't tell them the turaga have been parakuka-fied? Or did we already do that?ILS needs more secrets.EDIT: Yes, the Turaga look like turaga again. Besides the slugs attached to their spines.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Now you need mental help.-Teezy
Who, me or Kal. Personally, we both need help.Why would you want to do such a thing, Kal?Wotz: YesVisaru: Yes, but this is a secret we just con't keep.-Bane Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

Who, me or Kal. Personally, we both need help.Why would you want to do such a thing, Kal?-Bane
...Whoever volunteered for it or I forced into it would certainly be in for some interesting character development.

profiles i guess

Who, me or Kal. Personally, we both need help.Why would you want to do such a thing, Kal?-Bane
...Whoever volunteered for it or I forced into it would certainly be in for some interesting character development.
down boyit's okay, i'm here now-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND