Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Ussal, I was just about to do what you mentionned: organize a crime gang. Except I wouldn't call it a gang, I was thinking something more serious as to becoming a big and deadly organization on Mata-Nui. A character I'm about to make might join but if he does, he's going to be very...demanding/commanding. If you're just looking to make a simple crime gang, I'll stick with my original plan: try to recruit a generous ammount of people to create an organization bent on imposing their control on the island :P

Edited by TX Wade 27

Well Ferrin runs a crime gang in Xa-Koro, not an organization bent on conquering all of Mata-Nui. If anyone wants to actualy make a group/organization consisting of real players to try to impose control over the island, give me a heads up here or message me. Although, I'd be leading it somewhat.

I forget the NPC you're talking about but whatever. I'd say Black Knight (doesn't it say he only wants to cause chaos in his profile), Kuyre (no clue who that is) and I would be the ones trying to gain control over the island. Anyways, would you be interested in your Black Knight and my character Delak joining forces?

Well, My character Kirgon wants to take over the island. But not in an evil way. He plans on getting rich, and buying up the whole island.

Not exactly a very good plan, considering he's following a treasure map. A map that leads to nothing at all.

Now, on the subject of the Wiki.

I hadn't really ever been to it until BZP went down. Then I realized how much information was there, though only on a few characters.

It was perfect for writing a shortened version of a character's adventures. If there is a different one made, I will be sure to do what I can to help out.

Now for something different.

I'm planning something for the RPG, which will start up this weekend. Anyone who wants to get in on the mystery should speak to my character Thedar Chronn.

It may involve the murder of a few of my characters... And also, if anyone has any unwanted characters that they don't mind if they die, please P.M. me.

I know the perfect thing to do with the unwanted characters, should anyone have any.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Well, Kirgon is working to to over more as a way of proving he isn't useless. He's had a pretty bad time so far, flunking out of the Gukko force really struck a nerve with him.

It seems like your character actually wants to completely control the island. Kirgon isn't exactly the type of person who wants to share control of anything.

But if your character can trick Kirgon into thinking that he (Kirgon) will get to rule everything, but not actually mean it...

Then that would work perfectly.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Well, My character Kirgon wants to take over the island. But not in an evil way. He plans on getting rich, and buying up the whole island.

Not exactly a very good plan, considering he's following a treasure map. A map that leads to nothing at all.

Now, on the subject of the Wiki.

I hadn't really ever been to it until BZP went down. Then I realized how much information was there, though only on a few characters.

It was perfect for writing a shortened version of a character's adventures. If there is a different one made, I will be sure to do what I can to help out.

Now for something different.

I'm planning something for the RPG, which will start up this weekend. Anyone who wants to get in on the mystery should speak to my character Thedar Chronn.

It may involve the murder of a few of my characters... And also, if anyone has any unwanted characters that they don't mind if they die, please P.M. me.

I know the perfect thing to do with the unwanted characters, should anyone have any.

If you need a cold-blooded killer, Zadron may be able to help ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

All right, thanks for the tip Chronicler. I'll see how I could persuade your character :)Ghosthands, I'm glad you're interested :) I'll get to Zadron when I've finished my business on the Kumu Islets and possibly after I attempt to recruit Black Knight (Nitro Frost) and Chronicler. Looks like I officialy have myself a list:-Finish up in the Kumu Islets-Recruit Zadron (Where is he?)-Attempt to recruit BK-Attempt to recruit Kirgon-And many more

Edited by TX Wade 27

Yes, I do believe that killers will be highly important to what I have planned. As is finding victims to be killed off.

That way, not only does it make for an interesting plot, but also helps clear up any unwanted characters anyone has.

And despite my plotting of this plot, I will not be taking an active part in solving it, though...

I will still have the antagonist prepared.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IMPORTANT:I am currently in the process of compiling maps for the BZPRPG of each Wahi, starting with Po-Koro. I am attempting to make this map as accurate as possible by deducing where locations are.If anyone knows of any non-canon (preferably permanent and fairly notable) locations in Po-Wahi (not Po-Koro, that will come later), please PM me or reply here. All suggestions are likely to be accepted (unless they are very trivial) and put on the map, so don't be shy!

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

You ought to be asking Nireta the Cartographer for this one Ghost. XDThat said I've got several for any location. I'll hand them off to you if you want them.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Ussal, I was just about to do what you mentionned: organize a crime gang. Except I wouldn't call it a gang, I was thinking something more serious as to becoming a big and deadly organization on Mata-Nui. A character I'm about to make might join but if he does, he's going to be very...demanding/commanding. If you're just looking to make a simple crime gang, I'll stick with my original plan: try to recruit a generous ammount of people to create an organization bent on imposing their control on the island :P

Tradoris' number on pet peve is getting bossed around, so he was intending on being 100% in charge. On the contrary a little tension for control might be interesting... :sly: Also, I don't really think what I had in mind would exactly be called a gang, it's mostly just a group of baddies out there for selfish purposes.

elementalussal.png

You ought to be asking Nireta the Cartographer for this one Ghost. XDThat said I've got several for any location. I'll hand them off to you if you want them.

I've been planning my own cartographer character for a while now, actually ;)Yeah, any and all are welcome. I've already got the Temple of Wisdom, btw.

If anyone knows of any non-canon (preferably permanent and fairly notable) locations in Po-Wahi (not Po-Koro, that will come later), please PM me or reply here. All suggestions are likely to be accepted (unless they are very trivial) and put on the map, so don't be shy!

Well, there's the castle by Lake Pala and the soon-to-be village just south of it. Haven't got a name for it yet. "Ma-Koro", possibly, to suit my character's ego. :PEDIT: Wait, Po-Wahi, sorry. Edited by Katuko

If anyone knows of any non-canon (preferably permanent and fairly notable) locations in Po-Wahi (not Po-Koro, that will come later), please PM me or reply here. All suggestions are likely to be accepted (unless they are very trivial) and put on the map, so don't be shy!

Well, there's the castle by Lake Pala and the soon-to-be village just south of it. Haven't got a name for it yet. "Ma-Koro", possibly, to suit my character's ego. :PEDIT: Wait, Po-Wahi, sorry.
I know about them already ;)

Done. Sent you a few locations. I'll probably end up sending you more as I think of them Ghost.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Well Ferrin runs a crime gang in Xa-Koro, not an organization bent on conquering all of Mata-Nui. If anyone wants to actualy make a group/organization consisting of real players to try to impose control over the island, give me a heads up here or message me. Although, I'd be leading it somewhat.

Everyone wants control of the Island at some point.Black Knight, Madrihk, Ferrin, Kuyre, that one NPC matoran you saw last week, you know the one.

Yeah, the "ILS" is meant to slowly take control over most of the island, so that when Makuta eventually falls, it will be easy to fill the power vacuum with already established deals.

Much appreciated.You call that a FEW?

Considering Kalama's nature as a survivalist where he wandered the island since the Second Great Tarakava Raid on Ga-Koro sometime in the years of 500-600 AGC until Gali's Arrival in 999-1000 AGC he's compiled locations unheard of while the Matoran remained isolated in their individual villages. He's also complied a Bestiary, a library of Rahi. This allow me to makeup locations and Rahi outside of Cannon as I see fit. ^_^

Do note that Keinju will not necessarily go along with Kuyre taking control of the island after kicking out Makuta (assuming they do, of course). In fact, he might be experiencing a bit of a crisis, being an unfettered with goal achieved.Also, I hope others don't mind if I start creating cultures for Ta- and Le- with different dialects of matoran and different ways of greeting. If it's really troubling y'all that I'm stating the Le- gentry's informal greeting is a forearm clasp, then I suggest reminding oneself that it's pretty darn similar to the widget deal: The customs of different peoples in-RPG can be whatever the player ICing for them needs them to be for the purposes of their post.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Much appreciated.You call that a FEW?

Considering Kalama's nature as a survivalist where he wandered the island since the Second Great Tarakava Raid on Ga-Koro sometime in the years of 500-600 AGC until Gali's Arrival in 999-1000 AGC he's compiled locations unheard of while the Matoran remained isolated in their individual villages. He's also complied a Bestiary, a library of Rahi. This allow me to makeup locations and Rahi outside of Cannon as I see fit. ^_^
*CanonStill, it might be worth running a couple of these by the staff. Just in case ;)

All right, thanks for the tip Chronicler. I'll see how I could persuade your character :)Ghosthands, I'm glad you're interested :) I'll get to Zadron when I've finished my business on the Kumu Islets and possibly after I attempt to recruit Black Knight (Nitro Frost) and Chronicler. Looks like I officialy have myself a list:-Finish up in the Kumu Islets-Recruit Zadron (Where is he?)-Attempt to recruit BK-Attempt to recruit Kirgon-And many more

You can add a Skakdi of mine called Skraatuth to that list (she's in the Kumu Islets), and also a character which I'm in the process of getting approved.

Do note that Keinju will not necessarily go along with Kuyre taking control of the island after kicking out Makuta (assuming they do, of course). In fact, he might be experiencing a bit of a crisis, being an unfettered with goal achieved.Also, I hope others don't mind if I start creating cultures for Ta- and Le- with different dialects of matoran and different ways of greeting. If it's really troubling y'all that I'm stating the Le- gentry's informal greeting is a forearm clasp, then I suggest reminding oneself that it's pretty darn similar to the widget deal: The customs of different peoples in-RPG can be whatever the player ICing for them needs them to be for the purposes of their post.-The Fearless Leader

I think that's great. The BZPRPG needs more Fanon, IYAM - hence the whole Map and Wiki thing I keep banging on about.By "gentry" do you mean "rich upper-classes"?

Lol, I wonder what's going to happen if Delak and his possible soon-to-be alies meet Madrihk...

I see these as the likely scenarios:1) They fight, because both wants control and sees the other group as a threat (or my group turns out to be too goody-two-shoes to go along with evil plans).2) They join forces and keep going until Makuta is gone, thena] rule together with an iron fist,b] carve the island into territories, League of Six Kingdoms-style, orc] stab each other in the back and try to take full control after the other part is deemed useless.3) They realize that both are aspiring Overlords, then high-five, fist-bump and slap each other on the back before having an Evil Laugh competition. At some point during this the Good team-members might rebel, leading into the last part of point 1), with the formation of new groups according to alignment.4) Any of the above, but then Tuck comes back and nukes both groups into oblivion because we get too powerful. :PPersonally, I want 2B. Seems like the most interesting and beneficial. We would be like a big mafia family. :lol: Edited by Katuko

I think that's great. The BZPRPG needs more Fanon, IYAM - hence the whole Map and Wiki thing I keep banging on about.By "gentry" do you mean "rich upper-classes"?
Thanks! I totally agree-I really love fleshing out the culture of Mata Nui and its locations in-RPG. As for what I mean by gentry: I envision the gentry of the BZPRPG (in Le-, at least) to be a bit like the landed Polish gentry. So yes, they are a good deal of the rich upper-classmen. In Ta-, I think of the gentry being more merchants who may or may not necessarily own a manor-they're just really rich traders (primarily because I feel Ta-Koro would have a more export-based and mercantile economy). So again, those are also rich and upper-class.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Lol, I wonder what's going to happen if Delak and his possible soon-to-be alies meet Madrihk...

I see these as the likely scenarios:1) They fight, because both wants control and sees the other group as a threat (or my group turns out to be too goody-two-shoes to go along with evil plans).2) They join forces and keep going until Makuta is gone, thena] rule together with an iron fist,b] carve the island into territories, League of Six Kingdoms-style, orc] stab each other in the back and try to take full control after the other part is deemed useless.3) They realize that both are aspiring Overlords, then high-five, fist-bump and slap each other on the back before having an Evil Laugh competition. At some point during this the Good team-members might rebel, leading into the last part of point 1), with the formation of new groups according to alignment.4) Any of the above, but then Tuck comes back and nukes both groups into oblivion because we get too powerful. :PPersonally, I want 2B. Seems like the most interesting and beneficial. We would be like a big mafia family. :lol:
As amusing and interesting a plan as this is, I can spy one small problem.What power vacuum, exactly? The villages are led by the Turaga, and defended by some pretty powerful militaries.

HAH! I could totally see our good "Lady" Yorlornda moving into such a place.It'd have to be a Fortress though. The Koro's themselves are Fortresses in a sense and they barely survived the Matoran/Rahi Wars.As for the whole taking over the island thing. That might attract the attention of the Turaga. Worse yet, the ShadowWalker Order.