Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Swordspeople: meet Senegal, a man who can turn your swords against you and smash your faces in with his little toe, all while listing the symbolism and philosophical significance on the use of iambic pentameter in The Treesong.nubnub.png

when I read that, and see your face in the atlantis review video, i think, something seriously doesn't compute.oh, and I think im going to make a new charcter BTW

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

well, DJ's out and loosed on CKMC and co. :P Here's the link.A halberd? No, it's a war-scythe. there's a difference. A halberd was originally made for war. A war-scythe could be made by bending a regular old scythe upright. :PTo answer the question about the slinky: math class. Period.

Edited by Kughii

As long as Razgriz, Hu, and Kugh are all here I will extend that invotation to join me to all of you. If any of you would like to see what i'me up to, keep an eye on the Le-Koro topic-Once I finish interogating D, as he calls himself, I'll start a little ruckus if all goes to plan. If you have chars running around without much to do, that's your cue to find me.As for DJ, Kugh, if you haven't found anything for him to do(and it looks like you did), you can find me there. (Mildly challenging-look for silence feilds at a local inn.) Someone with a Toa who fears lightning would be an ironic fit for my storylines, because I'm hunting three Toa of Lightning.

When I find Kali and she happens to be in the same location as Aexias I think that would be an awesome sight.Interesting find. Out of the three characters selected for this whole best swordsman thing, two of them are female. Meaning the correct term really would have been swordswomen.Though then we might have to content with Vitak taking offense to being called a girl. Ah we just can't find a compromise can we?

If I may just interject on this swordsmen thing, imagine a formidable swordsman - and I would say at risk of hypocrisy, cliche and a whole host of other sins, thought by some to be the best on the island.Now, take that brilliant swordsman, and give him a Kanohi that gives him constantly peak reflexes, speed, strength and dexterity.Kalienthia, Aexias, Vitak - meet Merror.

Swordspeople: meet Senegal, a man who can turn your swords against you and smash your faces in with his little toe, all while listing the symbolism and philosophical significance on the use of iambic pentameter in The Treesong.nubnub.png

To both of you, I have only six words to say:/Laser vision still wins the day./Anyways, this is rapping Mangs here, and I'm here to stay/Cuz that DJ is just too epic for me to ignore him, anyway.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

well, DJ's out and loosed on CKMC and co. :P Here's the link.A halberd? No, it's a war-scythe. there's a difference. A halberd was originally made for war. A war-scythe could be made by bending a regular old scythe upright. :PTo answer the question about the slinky: math class. Period.

...I know that.I thought we had some sorta arms race thing going on there.So naturally I decided to one up his war-scythe with a Halberd.

helo frens

sound epic... once I have a little "talk" with Natsu Dragneel, I mean Salamder, I'll be on my way. :POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH... I get ya' Razzle. ( "I CAN call you Razzle, yes?" "NO.") In that case......Can I borrow a fauchard?

Edited by Kughii

Then I shall one up your halberd with a fire lance. Wouldn't really be allowed in the RP though, but one could give it to a Toa of Fire to make it into some sort of flamethrower. I mean, Diomedes from the Illiad had some sort of fire-breathing shield.And Nitro, I am now enlightened by your explanation.

Except it'd look really ridiculous. Would you take a person seriously if they went into battle on a pogo stick? Pogo sticks give a -5 to your Awesome stat, a -10 to your Speed, and a -100 to your Dignity. It does give you a +2 to your Jumping Skill though.

Edited by Hubert: Crimson Lord

ah... but the power.. it's got, like +200 attack points and a special effect:"Players who use POGO STICK automatically gain an extra turn each round due to the immense confusion their opponent gets from seeing such a ridiculous display or hilarity..."I SO wanna see someone hit another toa in the mask with a pogo-stick shaft...

Edited by Kughii

that's it...I would made a character out of Chuck Norris, but the character profile couldn't stand the awesomeness... Instead, I'm now 2-d and sitting on a web-browser somewhere ready to be played..."You don't make Chuck Norris as a character; He makes YOU as a character..."OOC: please send all invitations to gmail@chucknorris.com

...Oh you got to be kidding me. That's like sticking two guns that can fire by themselves onto the ends of a chain. Then you'd have to spin the chain around and try not to kill your allies or yourself. Highly inaccurate as well.And Kughii, NO ONE can contain the might of Chuck Norris. No one.EDIT: Okay, now it's time for something completely different. Something that relates to the RP at least.

Edited by Hubert: Crimson Lord

Unless it blossomed into an all-out Snowball war...I can see it now...

IC(Pourge): Ko-koro had fallen. The matoran readied his back-mounted catapult. "FOR THE SANDVICHES!" He fired off an entire round, smashing into the automated sentries around Le-koro, frozen over from the sudden Ice Age that the Ice Toa Army had made.He prepared his Snow-crossbow, and charged the village.

...Oh you got to be kidding me. That's like sticking two guns that can fire by themselves onto the ends of a chain. Then you'd have to spin the chain around and try not to kill your allies or yourself. Highly inaccurate as well.

Well, yes, that was the point. An insane weapon in true 8-Bit style. :DI would say that in a snowball fight, any power that lets you chuck more snow than the opponent would be good. For example, telekinesis, ice element, Whenua's drill/scoop thingies...

Or you all could just roleplay the snowball fight and see who has the best techniques. This topic just went from one terrible rail to another.If anyone wants to fight Senegal in a Le-Wahi dueling ring, PM me tonight and let's see if we can retcon your character in the fight,

Why do my character's always get sidetracked from their main objectives? WHY!? :cry:Especially Skyra/Snelly. Every villain he runs into he has to chase...it's becoming a bad habit. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

As far as snowballfighting tactics go:Rule #1 of snowball fighting: Don't pick a fight with a toa of ice. You will get kicked.Rule #2 of snowball fighting: Always try to take the the high ground. Snow cannot be thrown very far, so it is slow and easier to dodge if it has to be thrown uphill.Rule #3 of snowball fighting: Try to find some cover to hide behind. You will need time to manufacture snowballs, and you are vulnerable while you are doing it.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

I guess the snowball fights I had with my friends from Czech rep. will be helpful. :P They did some very interesting things to me with snow... NOTHING like a face full of snow and frigid water in your ski pants... BUT, thanks everyone for the snowball fight help. [This question is now locked]

Edited by Kughii