Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Even though I'm a meager player here who doesn't want his characters killed off in ugly, gory manners, I'll still challenge you on the "castle" business...First off, EXCELLENT post on the destruction and despair. That's not sucking up. It was a genuine masterpiece of intriguing syntax and word choice. I really need to follow your characters around more so I can read them. :PHowever, did it REALLY have to happen, or was it a drive of nostalgia which led you to bring out the big guns? (Granted, my nostalgia was screaming for blood too...) To have the group there shrink the place to the size of a couple of fortified huts might have been enough, don't you think, instead of an all out war with Mother Nature? (Option reading: Makuta Nasty.) Perhaps it's just my crazy streak of "let them build it if they can back it up with Kane-ra pies, even if it be lots of pies," yet I do not think the place should have been razed. Again, now that the place is trashed it gives a good character plot-board: the PCs can rebuild slowly, or they can despair and seek revenge as a rabbled, rag-tag group of harrowed and bug-bitten warriors.

Jianheim has been... dealt with. Go look at Le-wahi, y'all, and see what Makuta can do when he feels like it.

The idea of having my small, underground cave in Onu-Koro 'dealt with' was enough for me to cave it in myself. :PI don't think anyone'll be making personal bases ever again...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Jianheim has been... dealt with. Go look at Le-wahi, y'all, and see what Makuta can do when he feels like it.

The idea of having my small, underground cave in Onu-Koro 'dealt with' was enough for me to cave it in myself. :PI don't think anyone'll be making personal bases ever again...
I actually want to make one just so we can get a cool destruction sequence again.

A question: Are stockades allowed to be built? It seems to me as though they are primitive enough for the RPG; as well, I think they may have been mentioned in the MNOLG.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Note that the Infernavika is basically a floating base. With cannons :DAn' I 'ave no intention of sinkin' me beautiful ship.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

But this is mostly war, with love for a fancy boat.

True.

Right now I am just as confused as Arzanyos is about what's happening on the Infernakavika. Can anyone tell me?

Various random people have decided to attack us on our voyage to Xa-Koro. However, they have been driven off, and we are almost at our destination.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

True.

Right now I am just as confused as Arzanyos is about what's happening on the Infernakavika. Can anyone tell me?

Various random people have decided to attack us on our voyage to Xa-Koro. However, they have been driven off, and we are almost at our destination.
But what if a random Zatth-wielding Toa randomly comes around and summons the Kraken (or a large squid)? Then what will you do? :PAnd no, I'm not going to do this: I don't have a Zatth-wielding Toa. But my above statement would be very funny!

True.

But what if a random Zatth-wielding Toa randomly comes around and summons the Kraken (or a large squid)? Then what will you do? :PAnd no, I'm not going to do this: I don't have a Zatth-wielding Toa. But my above statement would be very funny!
Isn't it obvious? I'd go down with my ship, get eaten, and end up in Tren Krom's Locker. Then a band of my loyal friends, in their hour of need, would come and rescue me! After that there would be a meeting, various plot-like things, and a huge and unlikely battle in a whirlpool.

Isn't it obvious? I'd go down with my ship, get eaten, and end up in Tren Krom's Locker. Then a band of my loyal friends, in their hour of need, would come and rescue me! After that there would be a meeting, various plot-like things, and a huge and unlikely battle in a whirlpool.

Tellus'd rescue you... if nothing else, just to see the ship again. XD

True.

Tren Krom's Locker? Why not Karzahni's Locker?:P

True.

Tren Krom's Locker? Why not Karzahni's Locker? :P
Tren Krom is tentacle-y.

True.

Tren Krom's Locker? Why not Karzahni's Locker? :P
Tren Krom is tentacle-y.
Oh yeah, that's right. Silly me. :P

Oh man, Kughz. I totally understand that.I once had my entire profile for Lezuu typed out...And then deleted it by accident.Needless to say (if you've seen his completed profile), that's why he only just went up.Hope you get out of RAEG! mode soon.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

However, did it REALLY have to happen, or was it a drive of nostalgia which led you to bring out the big guns? (Granted, my nostalgia was screaming for blood too...) To have the group there shrink the place to the size of a couple of fortified huts might have been enough, don't you think, instead of an all out war with Mother Nature? (Option reading: Makuta Nasty.) Perhaps it's just my crazy streak of "let them build it if they can back it up with Kane-ra pies, even if it be lots of pies," yet I do not think the place should have been razed.Again, now that the place is trashed it gives a good character plot-board: the PCs can rebuild slowly, or they can despair and seek revenge as a rabbled, rag-tag group of harrowed and bug-bitten warriors.

It really had to happen - even if it was my rampant nostalgia dictating that need, you gotta bear in mind that my rampant nostalgia goes! :P And yes, to confirm your suspicions, that was indeed an destructive orchestration by Makuta.

A question: Are stockades allowed to be built? It seems to me as though they are primitive enough for the RPG; as well, I think they may have been mentioned in the MNOLG.-The Fearless Leader

Yeah, small and slapped-together wooden stockades are chill.

test2.png

Yeah, small and slapped-together wooden stockades are chill.

It would be about now that I discovered small caves, such as the one I recently caved in to avoid its destruction, were also allowed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Huh... that's weird. At time of posting there were 38 guests in the Ga-Wahi topic. Number didn't reflect in the RPG Board making me think it's a separate count but what really struck me was the high number in that topic. The other topics didn't have anywhere near that number when I looked.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Actually they seem to have migrated from Ga to Ta as the numbers went lower following my post and then increased in Ta. Some went to Onu.I guess we're just as popular as the reading in the library. Might be some influx of people just looking to play the game. Of the last four new profiles in the profile topic, 3 of them have less than 150 posts. Of those three 2 are inhabitants. Of those 2 one of them is that members first post.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Actually they seem to have migrated from Ga to Ta as the numbers went lower following my post and then increased in Ta. Some went to Onu.I guess we're just as popular as the reading in the library. Might be some influx of people just looking to play the game. Of the last four new profiles in the profile topic, 3 of them have less than 150 posts. Of those three 2 are inhabitants. Of those 2 one of them is that members first post.

Actually, they're probably reading through to find out what's happening, and see if there's somewhere they could join in. Helps to look at these things before you make an account.I know this, having recently been a guest myself. (Y'know the way there was always one guest reading the Kini-Nui topic?)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Actually, they're probably reading through to find out what's happening, and see if there's somewhere they could join in. Helps to look at these things before you make an account.I know this, having recently been a guest myself. (Y'know the way there was always one guest reading the Kini-Nui topic?)
When I'm at school, and I want to quickly see if anything's happened, I don't always bother logging on. I imagine this might apply to others too.

Actually I'm going to continue using the word 'Actually' as the first word in the post and see how long we can keep this up.Well it wouldn't surprise me. But... 38 PEOPLE?!?! I could understand if it were more like 5 or 6 but that just seems weird to me. Not to mention they all migrated at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME TO ALMOST THE SAME TOPIC.I don't know about you but something about that sets me on edge.DOH! Ghosthands with the C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi