Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

1. Stop patronising me.2. How is most of this stuff relevant?3. It is not your job to create "hidden events". It is that of the staff, and most of all, Tuck. Observe them you may, but please do not try to dictate to the rest of us what this game ought to be like.

1. Dude, calm down.2. It's very relevant as it's part of my play style. I will explain why.3. I don't. Your actions result in consequences which create these hidden events. I respond in kind to the consequences of your actions. My actions also have consequences that create such things in which others may respond to in kind.Life is a tangled woven web. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. That is how I play. You're more than welcome to play where your actions don't have consequences but they will affect me just the same because that's how I play. I simply observe others and wonder how their actions may tie into events that may affect my characters. A good example is Argentum's attempted assassination of Macku. That one came out of left field but after the dust settled I pretty much lost my Marines for the time being until Kalama can finally catch up. And to think.... I had such PLANS... we were going to invent beach volleyball! Once we figured out how to do windsurfing!Okay yeah, that last sentence was a little wacky. XDI'm simply throwing out my two cents here because that's what this topic is for. I have my own play style separate from everybody else. I may step on some toes and I will apologize if I do and they ask for one. I'm learning. It's slow going but I'm learning where to put pressure and where to back off. There will be trial and error, there will be hurt feelings and such. I'm trying to have some patience here in dealing with other play styles. It's a work in progress. When I go off on my own away from the beaten path Tuck takes with this overarching storyline I prefer to have some kind of control over MY storyline as it tells the stories of each of my individual characters. I have very specific plans in those encounters and need things to go EXACTLY as I have foreseen with little room for error. I try to add something for people who've ask to come along so they don't feel left out but letting them influence certain events is a big fat "NO." Otherwise the story doesn't play out the way I want it to and the character doesn't evolve properly resulting in a very weak and stunted growth of character.I do have other tasks where I don't require events to play out a certain way and have no qualms about letting others run amok.The third way I have of playing is where I don't mind taking the backseat and letting others drive. So far however, nobody has invited me on such ventures(probably due in no small part to where I take the lead but boohoo, split milk and all that.) There if someone invites me on their journey I will afford them the same level of respect I want from my ventures and only take action when necessary. Note that I would be constantly conversing through PM's behind the scenes so I can direct my characters in a way that doesn't interfere with the story. I enjoy good stories and don't want to be the one to ruin it. I am well aware I don't always need to be in the lime light and when the time comes I will happily support the party leader in whatever crazy scenarios they come up with.I pride myself on a certain flexibility. However I can and will say "NO" if necessary.Don't worry about me and Tuck, Ghosthands. He can say "NO" for himself. (At which point I'll probably scramble to correct the situation. XD) If we clash, we'll clash and we have a level of respect between us that allows us to clash as Gentlemen and Scholars in which we'll quickly smooth things out. Tuck has already exposed his feelings about revealing personal conversations between the GM's and Players ("NO") meaning I'm not at liberty to discuss a lot of what we talk about. Just know that we do chat about certain things and unless you see any sudden changes in my actions I usually don't get much flak from him. We had a whole discussion about The Temple of Wisdom long before the Marines arrived in Po-Wahi. He watches me. After solving some initial confusion between what the Temple was and was not along with the entire backstory I didn't get a "NO" so I forged on ahead in what turned out be a halfway satisfying event. I'm still not happy about that Guardian but the escape was worth it. Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Not trying to get into any fights here, just feel like saying what my ideal and preferred style of RPGing is.

I myself am not a huge fan of plotting things out ahead of time, and expecting others to follow what you want exactly.

I'm a big fan of spontaneity in adventures, not knowing exactly what will happen and how people will react.

When i know what is going to happen, i feel like the fun of the game is being drained out of it, leaving a duller and less interesting story overall.

But that's just me, everyone else has differing opinions, and It seems quite a few people like both plotting the entire story out ahead, and making it up as they go.

Set in stone has never been my style.

On another, more important note:

Anyone who plans on being a member of the Mysterious group known as NEX (Latin for death) should get their character/s ready.

Tomorrow, I'm going to start up the recruitment of killers under the unknown leader, with plans that remain a mystery.

Will the mystery of NEX be solved, or will someone do something that prevents the solving completely?

It's like one of those stories where each choice leads to a possibly different ending, decided by both those who work for NEX, and those against it.

Hopefully, It will be enough of a challenge to really make people use their brains to figure it out, I want it to really take some brain power.

But, there are quite a few highly intelligent BZPower Members, who will likely solve it faster than I anticipated. XD

Also, I want to apologize to everyone I've been RPGing with, I haven't had as much time lately and it is likely that I will have to reduce my RPGing for a while.

But I am still going to do this NEX plot, and try to keep up with everything and everyone involved in it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Not trying to get into any fights here, just feel like saying what my ideal and preferred style of RPGing is.

I myself am not a huge fan of plotting things out ahead of time, and expecting others to follow what you want exactly.

I'm a big fan of spontaneity in adventures, not knowing exactly what will happen and how people will react.

When i know what is going to happen, i feel like the fun of the game is being drained out of it, leaving a duller and less interesting story overall.

But that's just me, everyone else has differing opinions, and It seems quite a few people like both plotting the entire story out ahead, and making it up as they go.

Set in stone has never been my style.

Noted, I keep that in mind if I end up following you.Often I find myself with those single killer ideas that just BEG to be set up and used. More often than not there's considerable gaps between them where "anything goes" when I'm moving around.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

@TX Wade 27: No, not without express permission from Friar Tuck.

1. Stop patronising me.2. How is most of this stuff relevant?3. It is not your job to create "hidden events". It is that of the staff, and most of all, Tuck. Observe them you may, but please do not try to dictate to the rest of us what this game ought to be like.

1. Dude, calm down.2. It's very relevant as it's part of my play style. I will explain why.3. I don't. Your actions result in consequences which create these hidden events. I respond in kind to the consequences of your actions. My actions also have consequences that create such things in which others may respond to in kind.Life is a tangled woven web. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. That is how I play. You're more than welcome to play where your actions don't have consequences but they will affect me just the same because that's how I play. I simply observe others and wonder how their actions may tie into events that may affect my characters. A good example is Argentum's attempted assassination of Macku. That one came out of left field but after the dust settled I pretty much lost my Marines for the time being until Kalama can finally catch up. And to think.... I had such PLANS... we were going to invent beach volleyball! Once we figured out how to do windsurfing!Okay yeah, that last sentence was a little wacky. XDI'm simply throwing out my two cents here because that's what this topic is for. I have my own play style separate from everybody else. I may step on some toes and I will apologize if I do and they ask for one. I'm learning. It's slow going but I'm learning where to put pressure and where to back off. There will be trial and error, there will be hurt feelings and such. I'm trying to have some patience here in dealing with other play styles. It's a work in progress. When I go off on my own away from the beaten path Tuck takes with this overarching storyline I prefer to have some kind of control over MY storyline as it tells the stories of each of my individual characters. I have very specific plans in those encounters and need things to go EXACTLY as I have foreseen with little room for error. I try to add something for people who've ask to come along so they don't feel left out but letting them influence certain events is a big fat "NO." Otherwise the story doesn't play out the way I want it to and the character doesn't evolve properly resulting in a very weak and stunted growth of character.I do have other tasks where I don't require events to play out a certain way and have no qualms about letting others run amok.The third way I have of playing is where I don't mind taking the backseat and letting others drive. So far however, nobody has invited me on such ventures(probably due in no small part to where I take the lead but boohoo, split milk and all that.) There if someone invites me on their journey I will afford them the same level of respect I want from my ventures and only take action when necessary. Note that I would be constantly conversing through PM's behind the scenes so I can direct my characters in a way that doesn't interfere with the story. I enjoy good stories and don't want to be the one to ruin it. I am well aware I don't always need to be in the lime light and when the time comes I will happily support the party leader in whatever crazy scenarios they come up with.I pride myself on a certain flexibility. However I can and will say "NO" if necessary.Don't worry about me and Tuck, Ghosthands. He can say "NO" for himself. (At which point I'll probably scramble to correct the situation. XD) If we clash, we'll clash and we have a level of respect between us that allows us to clash as Gentlemen and Scholars in which we'll quickly smooth things out. Tuck has already exposed his feelings about revealing personal conversations between the GM's and Players ("NO") meaning I'm not at liberty to discuss a lot of what we talk about. Just know that we do chat about certain things and unless you see any sudden changes in my actions I usually don't get much flak from him. We had a whole discussion about The Temple of Wisdom long before the Marines arrived in Po-Wahi. He watches me. After solving some initial confusion between what the Temple was and was not along with the entire backstory I didn't get a "NO" so I forged on ahead in what turned out be a halfway satisfying event. I'm still not happy about that Guardian but the escape was worth it.
Apologies, I did get a little worked up there ;)It was late at night too, which didn't help things.As long as things fit with Tuck's world-view, then I'm happy. I just sometimes worry, that's all. In case you get carried away when he's not here, and when he comes back lots of stuff gets retconned - in which case I really don't want my characters to be affected.Incidentally, how smooth should the journey to Xa-Koro be for Lohkar and co? So far they've passed the coast of Ta-Wahi without incident. Are they likely to bump into a Marine patrol?And following from that, would you like to have a sort of general antagonism between Lohkar and his crew and Kalama and his Raiders?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

No. Unless it's a Staff Directive like with Tamaru, the canon characters we're familiar with cannot be killed. While the Makuta has decreed that the Chronicler's Company is to be eliminated some have already been removed from play. Tamaru is already dead, Macku has been taken to safe location (which I cannot reveal at this time), the four are currently fair game but I'd be wary about striking the mortal blow until Tuck gets back.No worries Ghosthands. I'll try not to get TOO carried away in my mad quest for power. (BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FEAR ME!!!) That said I already have a strong feel for the Mythos here in BIONICLE. I've been following it since LEGO promoed the Tahu/Vakama ad pack on the back of Lego Magazine back in 2000. THAT was the first time I ever saw BIONICLE. Anybody else remember that?Regardless I like playing the older timeline. It had the right ancient flair and myth that attracted me like so many other older fans. I don't think Tuck will have too much to complain about even when he comes back. I usually try to get approval for any really wild ideas in advance before using them.Depends. Xa-Koro should be fairly protected from Marine Patrols being so far removed from the mainland. So long as you don't get too close to Rockwall (yes it still exists) I think you should be in for a fairly smooth trip once you clear Ta-Wahi.That would be fun Ghosthands.

We can't even find the chronicler's company without Tuck anyway, since he RPs all of them. So there is no real reason to worry about it till Tuck makes his glorious return.Oh ya, and pillowflight 2 is raging in a Ga-koro inn this time. Who will win all the fame and glory?!

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I feel I must ask before continuing: This whole castle thing going in on in Le-Wahi... how should we go about it? Persoanlly i would prefer to reduce the "castle" to a "stronghold", which gives it more of a reason to exist on a (relatively) primitive island and also doesn't seemingly overpower anyone or anything. It also explains why my team didn't spot it before being right there by the lake. :lol:I just don't want my character to be in a castle that suddenly crumbles under a brutal admin attack, is all I'm saying. :P

I'd rather it be a stronghold. A castle seems a little far fetched seeing as how that's pretty much a village by itself (almost). Plus, it does seem extravagantly big for one buttler and owner. A stronghold would be more suitable, I believe. Also, I'm not too big on the idea of having this massive castle right beside our new village for various reasons. I'm sure you can guess most of them. Btw, what are we going to name this new village, Katuko?

I agree (and not just because I want the story to move along :biggrin:) I think we should make it into a small fortress. After all, my characte can't just snap his fingers and a castle appears out of stone. He'd probably die from the strain of making such a large building. A smaller fort would be much more realistic.Yes, what is the name. I think I'm carrying the board to put the name of the village on.-Mef

1. If you were listening, it isn't that big.2. It was never said to be "Snapped into existence."3. There will be a group moving in soon, so it is not so ridiculous for the ratio of people

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

It's still a castle. Castles tend to be pretty large by default.Now, the name plate... I know I had Madrihk grab it after Ledzel got tired earlier, but after the whole infection thing I'm not sure where it went. Let's say we still got it by the supply bag.I had one very egoistical name: "Ma-Koro." :lol: I don't know if we should call it a "Koro" anything or if we should just give it a name like "Jungleville", "Pala-town" or something equally silly.Suggestions are welcome. Post them on the blog entry and we can all have a vote. :)

I'm the creator of said castle; therefore, I think I should put in my two widgets.While you're right about that, Katuko, I'm now putting Jianheim on a scale. And realistically, I find that the entire estate (slightly more than shown on the map, but not by much) is only 2 x 3 kio. Meaning?Jianheim is definitely not a true castle in proportion to that. It's just got that title due to it being the residence of nobility.So no real worries there.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I'm asking for staff approval for a mask. Kanohi Mangekyo, mask of Vision Power.It has 4 powers, weaknesses for each, and a huge (irreversible) weakness.1. Allows the user to instantly, upon sight, comprehend and copy (unless it is beyond the user's physical capacity) anyone else's move. Beyond capability meaning he can't copy other elements, masks, or feats of speed and strength. Agility though, he can copy. Not flexibility.Takes a toll on physical energy.2. An illusion completely controlled by the user, used to torture or incapacitate, sometimes interrogate. Needs eye contact to be used. Can be broken by anyone with psionics powers. Does not alter the victim's perception of time.Takes a toll on mental energy, can force the user to lose consciousness if sustained too long. (for longer than 5 mins)3. An explosion of the user's element (fire, wind, etc) on a point of their focusing. The explosion never stops until the intended target is destroyed.Takes a toll on elemental energy and makes the user's eyes bleed.4. A giant, extremely hard to destroy, image of the user surrounding the user. Has all the user's powers but amplified tenfold. Can be used as armor or to attack. Can be formed partially to save on energy.Takes a toll on EVERYTHING, can cause death if sustained for longer than 5 mins.5.MASSIVE weakness: Use of any powers but the first deteriorates eyesight until the user is blind. Due to this mask's powers being vision-based, if the point of blindness is reached, all powers disappear.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I'm asking for staff approval for a mask. Kanohi Mangekyo, mask of Vision Power.It has 4 powers, weaknesses for each, and a huge (irreversible) weakness.1. Allows the user to instantly, upon sight, comprehend and copy (unless it is beyond the user's physical capacity) anyone else's move. Beyond capability meaning he can't copy other elements, masks, or feats of speed and strength. Agility though, he can copy. Not flexibility.Takes a toll on physical energy.2. An illusion completely controlled by the user, used to torture or incapacitate, sometimes interrogate. Needs eye contact to be used. Can be broken by anyone with psionics powers. Does not alter the victim's perception of time.Takes a toll on mental energy, can force the user to lose consciousness if sustained too long. (for longer than 5 mins)3. An explosion of the user's element (fire, wind, etc) on a point of their focusing. The explosion never stops until the intended target is destroyed.Takes a toll on elemental energy and makes the user's eyes bleed.4. A giant, extremely hard to destroy, image of the user surrounding the user. Has all the user's powers but amplified tenfold. Can be used as armor or to attack. Can be formed partially to save on energy.Takes a toll on EVERYTHING, can cause death if sustained for longer than 5 mins.5.MASSIVE weakness: Use of any powers but the first deteriorates eyesight until the user is blind. Due to this mask's powers being vision-based, if the point of blindness is reached, all powers disappear.

No.Just-No.Itachi was great. Expying to gain the Mangekyou isn't. The only justification you can give for doing so is that the highest power level allowed in this game is element + mask, but that thing on its own is far too versatile to be simply a mask (Psionics doesn't exist here anyways, so putting people in illusions will work almost always). The only kanohi on a similar level of power is Gravity, and that still is limited to Gravity-related powers-this has the normal Sharingan stuff, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susano'o. And the eyes are normally guarded in fights due to being on the head in any case, so it's not like you're giving your char a real new Achille's Heel that removes a ton of their powers.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Would Nuju Metru be an accceptabble Staff Member? And, I agree with Fearless. I read one of them that said something like "can bombard the enemy until dead; weakness eyes bleeding." No offense of course, but these aren't reasonable Mask powers.-Mef

Edited by Mef Man

I'd say contact Sisen, Emzee or Nuju Metru. They're staff and I've seen them on regularly, even if not posting in the places I am. Also, as a fellow player: is this related to Naruto Shippuden in some way? I feel like the akatsuki organization just got all their powers made into a mask...

I'd say contact Sisen, Emzee or Nuju Metru. They're staff and I've seen them on regularly, even if not posting in the places I am. Also, as a fellow player: is this related to Naruto Shippuden in some way? I feel like the akatsuki organization just got all their powers made into a mask...

You're correct about Shippuden. You're wrong about the Akatsuki. That's just all the Mangekyou has made into a mask, with some modifications. And yes, the Mangekyou really is that powerful. To all those out there attempting to emulate Naruto in the BZIII: I suggest you do not try to compact ludicrously powerful doujutsu and/or Kekkei Genkai/Kekkei Touta (i.e. Dust Release) into chars. That works decently in Shounen Fighting Anime. Not so in RPGs.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Yes, and anyone trying to pull the spirit of a substance out of something to use an object to one's desired cause: please don't. We don't need a bunch of flying bola berries and bamboo baskets, at least any more than already in the air. :PAs a personal deal, I kinda' shy away, and even cringe, at the thought of using any real "outside" copying of characters or powers... Though, I'm not saying it's wrong, just that personally I find it against my RPing creed..... Actually, I take that back.I'd really love to use Kakashi's move he pulled way back when Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke were all fighting Kakashi sensei for the first time. His move on Naruto has only one word to describe such anime glory: epic-oh-my-greatbeing-what-the-karz-is-this-pervy-epicness?!!!

Edited by Kughii

As a personal deal, I kinda' shy away, and even cringe, at the thought of using any real "outside" copying of characters or powers... Though, I'm not saying it's wrong, just that personally I find it against my RPing creed.

Could be you just haven't found that character that inspires you to RP as yet. :lol:When I first saw Natsu Dragneel (the source material for Salamander's powers) in action, I immediately realized how much fun it would be to use them in here. I was right, and Salamander became my favorite character to RP as (and currently my only one...).

Lacertus

Yeah, well, I knew you took off of Natsu right when I first read the post. Sure, I find it really fun to read, but I'd have too much going on in my head if I'd created, say, a character off of Lucy Hearfilia (yeah, I think I spelled that right, whatev'). I'd be too focused on using her personality, even if her powers were slightly different. :P SO, for me, I find using something as a full inspiration is too lacking in my own creative juices. HOWEVER, I greatly enjoy drawing plot elements, and typical comedic relief, from anime styles. (Such as Riaril's demon face or sliding Sucogu and Tarex out the door while wearing the largest smile ever known.)

Utu's fear power is based off of a character from Heroes known as Fort Knox. More fear = More strength. Although his actual character has nothing to do with Knox.I don't think basing certain characteristics or powers from a pre-existing character outside of the RPG is such a big deal, but when people make carbon copies of outside chars it really bugs me...-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Utu's fear power is based off of a character from Heroes known as Fort Knox. More fear = More strength. Although his actual character has nothing to do with Knox.I don't think basing certain characteristics or powers from a pre-existing character outside of the RPG is such a big deal, but when people make carbon copies of outside chars it really bugs me...-Snipe

Me too. It takes away some of the game's spirit, I feel.Although many of my characters do have non-Bionicle inspiration -
  • [*]Echelon - Magneto[*]Merror - Tenth Doctor[*]Lohkar - take a guess :P

- I very much feel that they are NOT the characters they're based on, and have some huge differences. The only reason for the similarities is that a) tried and tested features can make good reading and http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png it lets me (and others) work with something familiar.Savvy?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Yes, and anyone trying to pull the spirit of a substance out of something to use an object to one's desired cause: please don't. We don't need a bunch of flying bola berries and bamboo baskets, at least any more than already in the air. :PAs a personal deal, I kinda' shy away, and even cringe, at the thought of using any real "outside" copying of characters or powers... Though, I'm not saying it's wrong, just that personally I find it against my RPing creed..... Actually, I take that back.I'd really love to use Kakashi's move he pulled way back when Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke were all fighting Kakashi sensei for the first time. His move on Naruto has only one word to describe such anime glory: epic-oh-my-greatbeing-what-the-karz-is-this-pervy-epicness?!!!

Dude.Go to Ga-Wahi.It's Page 42.The Captain. Can't miss it.About Expying chars: I tend to take more of Geisthaende's stance than anyone's on this. And you can kinda see that in my posts. Keinju is based off Kakashi Hatake to a good extent, The Captain was inspired by 3+ chars, and Knife and Edge are two more chars based off a friend of mine's (I could go into even more borrowing, but I think that's enough right now). But I don't feel people should completely Expy (i.e. take Natsu 'n' put him in here)-just copy certain powers and abilities, perhaps.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

^Well, yeah. That's how I got Keinju Sarusuma, Wielder of The Lightning Blade when his blade isn't even lightning here. For all its being made of sound it still looks like one.I use powers, abilities, weapons, and titles from other guys all the time with my own chars. But I always change the personality and usually change the bio of them in such a case. Btw, has anyone else noticed that Aexias (char of mine), Vilak (toatc's), and Kali (Kalama's) all are stated to either be the best swordsman/woman on the island or believed to be so? That's not to mention that Word of God puts Lasc (Zarayna's) on their level as well. -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

I'm the creator of said castle; therefore, I think I should put in my two widgets.While you're right about that, Katuko, I'm now putting Jianheim on a scale. And realistically, I find that the entire estate (slightly more than shown on the map, but not by much) is only 2 x 3 kio.Meaning?Jianheim is definitely not a true castle in proportion to that. It's just got that title due to it being the residence of nobility.So no real worries there.-The Fearless Leader

"A kio is a unit of length in the Bionicle universe. It is equal to one thousand bio. It is roughly equal to .85 miles or 1.37 kilometers."Are you sure that's the unit you wanted to use? :)

Btw, has anyone else noticed that Aexias (char of mine), Vilak (toatc's), and Kali (Kalama's) all are stated to either be the best swordsman/woman on the island or believed to be so? That's not to mention that Word of God puts Lasc (Zarayna's) on their level as well.-The Fearless Leader

"Best" is entirely subjective, so that can be chalked up to different rumors amongst different friends. I doubt any of them really is the best swordsman, anyways. :biggrin:

A new character has entered the game: Mataiti, a Le-Matoran warrior. He's currently in Le-Koro, looking for something to do. Feel free to interact with him. He'd me more than happy to go on an adventure.

I would tell you to jump in on the Island Liberation Squad, but since our messenger in Le-Koro (D, aka "Voriki") has run into some trouble you might not even meet him. :P The sign we used for drawing in recruits is still lying around, however, so you can use that as an excuse for asking people "what the heck is the ILS?". Check my blog post (link in sig) for more info. Edited by Katuko

Kalienthia is the best among the Marines which has given her a bit of a reputation that may have been stretched a bit. Fighting style also plays into it a little bit as well.I still have yet to update those outdated profiles so don't rely on them too much.