Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Pfft, real charms? Waste of time. Although, it's Chimera's call. Black Mage is too concentrated on making new charms.The hive is in....erm...what's it?I'm going to go with EPA...or Le-wahi.

If only my char had thought to carve fake charms out of stone... life would be much simpler. :P Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Gents, a heads-up: Kughii PMed me that he won't be on tomorrow and most of Saturday cuz he's moving, as stated previously. So Kriigata and Ishi will just be frozen until then (well, apart from mild bunnying to make Kriigata continue to eat), and I'll be controlling all guys in The Hospital.In other words: If y'all want to get done with some serious hospital shenanigans, be my guest.=P-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

But my psychotic drinking partner! My daughter-like little friend! What will I do in your absence?Btw, did everyone forget Po-Koro?

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

ooh, good idea nitro frost, by having your chacters leave the same inn at the same time, when they are trying to avoid/find each otehr. i smell a fight coming

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I guess my character will be a wildcard then, 'cause she doesn't really know any of them yet. What I know is that she's carrying enough knives to supply a medium-sized kitchen, so if there's a fight there will be lots of pointy objects flying around. :lol:

Edited by Katuko

There's a cave in Onu-Wahi, with an evil Vortixx, a Toa of Sonics that works for him, and a Toa of Fire that looks like he may not live for much longer.Just FYI.BTW, there's also a Matoran open for interaction in Ta-Koro. :) (I'm just saying this because most people ignore 'Open for Interaction' when you write it anywhere other than here)

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I regret to inform all those in Ga-Wahi anticipating me posting as The Captain that I shall not until Miha, Snelly, and Wraith V. The Pirates is over. The Captain's justification for not participating in the fight from this point forward is that he's pulled off enough 'incredibly badbutt moves which should've been allowed to land' (to paraphrase Dovydas) for the day. My reason for not posting is that I'm too tired to continue posting as him for this fight.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

[/WithReason]Sorry, man, but I have the backing of 2+ people-Legolover-361 and Dovydas (Yeah. That's right. You know who I'm talking about. That Dovydas. The one who's so good at arguing that he clashed with Bonesiii in such epic debates that they have henceforth been compared to Grant and Lee's fights, or Achilles and Hector's.)-that my arguments are making sense. And I'm only calling out some of the stuff done by Snelly, not all of what you've done recently with him, Wraith, and Destiny.But anyways, yeah, no more Doomslayer for now. Don't worry; I'll justify that in-story in due time.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

I'm sorry. I just have a huge thing against lack of realism and/or reading in RPing. When I believe something to be either or both of those things, I can't help but get a little mad XPAnd I know you're willing to compromise already-saw all your versions of the post trying that. How about this: The move is pulled off, but it doesn't actually give Snelly any wounds of the life-threatening variety (albeit some seriously smarting and slightly charring burns), mainly just covering his bottom in flaming oil and causing him and the guys around them to have ringing ears? I could go with that.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

BAH. Why is it that when I'm online not much seems to happen in the areas my characters do business, but when I go away for a day, pages of information and posting accumulates for me to weed through upon my return. Conclusion: My RPing keeps people away from certain forums. I will address this problem in due time. For now, let the games resume.

Hey guys... if anyone's interested in joining my little assassin's guild, go see my character Ezio and his buddy in the Ko-Koro bar. We may also be doing a quest soon...

We really got to put a stop to shamelessly copying off of other characters and I'm not really one to talk. Also apologies to those I was planning with or playing. I should have told you I would be gone for almost two days but I had more important issues to deal with. I will however be on more frequently now.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

So, have we decided what to call this RPG?I like Nuju Metru's suggestion of "BZPIII" myself.

BZPIII looks good. I vote for it. How do we vote? Do I just say it? If I just have to say it, then I suppose I've already voted, and that'll be far more convenient.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Hey! I do perfectly fine in Honors Geometry, mind you xP And I love probability. But even so, I'm not very good at most math that gives you no right to rebel against my rule! =P-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]