Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hey, group that Decaia is which in Le-Wahi -- I seem to have lost track of what's going on. Could anyone fill me in?

Oh not much, they simply went to the airfield, and found out that Snelly is in Ta-koro, and that Tamaru is dead. They are planning a trip to Ta-koro, that we must unfortunately stall till Tuck gets back <_<
As a pointless sidequest you guys could escourt Miha to her uncle. Since it might take Tuck a while to get back online...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

The fingers in question are presumably metallic protodermis, being Bionicle and all. The breaker is a NPC Matoran, but a Matoran with military training. Strength isn't really the question with fingers, its leverage, and a military character would know how to apply the right leverage.I think what Argentum is doing though is using magnetic powers to prevent his fingers (metal, remember) from being moved at all, preventing any breakage.On the other hand, this doesn't explain why he feels no pain to the fingers which were broken. Nor would it allow him to heal, because thats more than just moving things back into place

Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I talked to Nuju Metru about something like this earlier in the year. His advice was to treat it as if it was human anatomy.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

On the anatomy questions: Yes, treat your anatomies like those of a human. Even if the bones are made of protosteel and the beings in this universe thusly heavier, bear in mind that everyone and everything else is heavier and stronger, too - your metal bones will break, your metal skin slice, and your oily blood run as easily as with a human person, because your opponent is giving the additionally required strength to damage the stronger materials.But that's if you need a logical explanation for the anatomical stuff. Just take it that you have the same physical limitations as a human, okay? It's easier for you (a human) to realistically RP, and it makes fights more fair - there's no relative perceptions of strength. Plus, being hurt (and hurting people) is more fun than being impervious and/or never scoring hits.

test2.png

Hey, group that Decaia is which in Le-Wahi -- I seem to have lost track of what's going on. Could anyone fill me in?

Oh not much, they simply went to the airfield, and found out that Snelly is in Ta-koro, and that Tamaru is dead. They are planning a trip to Ta-koro, that we must unfortunately stall till Tuck gets back <_<
K... Is that the whole group, or did we split up?If the latter, who should I assume I'm with? If the former, shall I just assume Decaia tagged along?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

K... Is that the whole group, or did we split up?If the latter, who should I assume I'm with? If the former, shall I just assume Decaia tagged along?
There has been no splitting as yet. There has been much discussion of and with gukkos and travelling to Ta-wahi, but we have not actually left yet. Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

I'll try to create the new character for the contest in a bit. And, I may try to make one of the characters for the group if no one minds.Also, I have a few questions I wasn't sure about in the RPG: May we create Hordikas and may we have beings controlled by infected masks?-Mef

Edited by Mef Man

:D Sorry, me and my assumptions were restless.In other news, Fearless Leader will not be on until some time in August. In the meantime, he is giving control of the following chars:Legolover, you get The Captain, Doomslayer.Seeing as he trusts me too much, I get Aexias, Keinju, and Hau.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.