Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I should make another character, just so I can find something interesting to do.

Read my mind dude, read my mind.Seriously, since we've been waiting for Tuck to come back for days now, It's given me a reason to make more characters, making one right now actually...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well, we are actually in GaliGees' canon where Makuta has a fully modernized lair, complete with desktop computer and xbox.

oh, so thats what they were talking about on the powercast.i was always wondering who this "galigee" person wasEDIT:holy gadunka, all karzahnii broke loose in ga-koro! some to of magnetism is g-modding and paying the price.somebody is gonna get a strike! AKA that JL guy^what i said in line above is IMO Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Hmm...A maskless, exhausted, beaten, bleeding, broken, injured, and weaponless Toa of magnetism apparently "chose a better element" than me and is "only using his power to the fullest."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Hmm...A maskless, exhausted, beaten, bleeding, broken, injured, and weaponless Toa of magnetism apparently "chose a better element" than me and is "only using his power to the fullest."

Ya, I read what he did....and it's pretty messed up, and while he probably could do most of what he did if he was at full power, he definitely shouldn't be able to do it now, without a mask, already been beaten and taken into custody by Nokama....which is where he should still be...Well, it's not up to me anyway, but all I'm saying is Tuck probably won't be happy with it...at the very least his character is going to suffer some horrid fate. Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ya, I read what he did....and it's pretty messed up, and while he probably could do most of what he did if he was at full power, he definitely shouldn't be able to do it now, without a mask, already been beaten and taken into custody by Nokama....which is where he should still be...Well, it's not up to me anyway, but all I'm saying is Tuck probably won't be happy with it...at the very least his character is going to suffer some horrid fate.
I can confirm I know why this happened, and I am partially responsible.Basically, JL fought one of my characters, Echelon, in Le-Wahi. Argentus is a carbon-copy of Echelon (who was made first), and JL made him because I used Echelon's magnetic abilities so...creatively, in that particular fight. Echelon was able to hold his own against four other Toa, until a fifth knocked him out with a high-frequency sonic pulse. We also had a discussion about whether the way I used magnetism was allowed, during which I argued that magnetism was a more versatile element than, say, fire - an idea to which JL disagreed. Which is odd, since it seems to have been exactly the one he used as an excuse for this...I suspect our good friend JL wanted in on the abilities I demonstrated with Echelon, and I understand why, but I do wish he could have not copied somebody else's character to do it, and have been so OTT with them as to kick up all this fuss.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Don't worry captain ghosthands! Yasurek will follow you wherever you go. Though the place you have gone at the moment is not one that he is well suited for. This should be fun.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

For those of us in the Matoran group, if we are indeed stumbling upon the Temple of Creation, shouldn't we wait till Tuck comes back before interacting with it? We don't want to potray it incorrectly after all.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Attention, Island Liberation Squad: I have updated my blog post with the new "character cards".Mef Man/Ledzel: I'm not done spriting the trench coat and hat for your character. Clothing is hard. :lol: Also, a question: should the gray shoulder pads be outside or inside the coat once I add it?Thomas Hunter/Conteriam: I jury-rigged a sprite based on your profile MOC. I hope it's close enough. I know your character hasn't formally joined the team yet, but I was on a roll and decided to make a sprite card for you anyways. :)

Edited by Katuko

For those of us in the Matoran group, if we are indeed stumbling upon the Temple of Creation, shouldn't we wait till Tuck comes back before interacting with it? We don't want to potray it incorrectly after all.

Possibly... when we find it, it's not like we're getting in or anything... it requires 4 specific charms to get in, and I'm pretty sure we have none of those.

Island Liberation Squad? Looks like I have competition. ;)

Competition? If it's liberty you want, you would fight alongside us, at least until Makuta has been vanquished. :lol: If not, you still haven't really got any opposition, since we're heading into Makuta-infested regions and not looking for specific players (yet).Tell me your current plan of action so I can compare. :) Edited by Katuko