Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Also, if anyone is interested in a fight or in a game of gambling, this post establishes that I'm challenging anyone else to a fight, and there is a reward. Come one, come all!

My new character is about to head for the fight.EDITThe post has been...posted.-Mef Edited by Mef Man

Actually, she isn't.The whole taking off Sucogu's head was one-time thing, Mangs's Ria I find to be a little more realistic than Kughz's (no offence there bro)but yeah, tempted to get the poor guy outta there.IN OTHER NEWS:Hmm... where should I start off Cyrunei?

helo frens

Actually, she isn't. The whole taking off Sucogu's head was one-time thing, Mangs's Ria I find to be a little more realistic than Kughz's (no offence there bro) but yeah, tempted to get the poor guy outta there. IN OTHER NEWS: Hmm... where should I start off Cyrunei?

More realistic, huh? Okay. :P I'll work on keeping things "realistic" and "true to character." Just go read. Maybe Tarex will get a promotion, maybe NOT.--Kughii :P Edited by Kughii

We're back. Thank goodness. The withdrawal symptoms were already setting in...By the way people, we at the BZPRPG Wiki would like to recommend and abbreviation for this, our new incarnation of the BZPRPG. As the first reboot was known as the NBZP, why not call this one:Reborn BZP - RBZP?

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

We're back. Thank goodness. The withdrawal symptoms were already setting in...By the way people, we at the BZPRPG Wiki would like to recommend and abbreviation for this, our new incarnation of the BZPRPG. As the first reboot was known as the NBZP, why not call this one:Reborn BZP - RBZP?

I know right? It was awful! :cry:Anyway, Reborn BZP sounds cool to me.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Reborn BZP? No offence, but...

It just doesn't sound very good to me.

I myself like calling it the Re-reboot.

Remember, whatever we call it now may be what it is called for the rest of its continuity. And judging by the old BZPRPG's long life, that could be quite a while. Once it's a complex and fully-evolved world in its own right, is it really fair to call it the Re-Reboot, as catchy as it is? The name needs to fit for as long as this lasts.

RBZP works, but I can't help but feel that there might be soemthing better...That aside, good to be back. Again.

I agree, but it's the best we've come up with. Any more ideas are welcome ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Remember, whatever we call it now may be what it is called for the rest of its continuity. And judging by the old BZPRPG's long life, that could be quite a while. Once it's a complex and fully-evolved world in its own right, is it really fair to call it the Re-Reboot, as catchy as it is? The name needs to fit for as long as this lasts.

That is very true, when a name is chosen out, it is generally not changed. And perhaps this will last for quite a while, hopefully longer than the NBZP did.

And I myself to believe it is fair to call it the Re-reboot, even when the story grows, seeing as it is actually the Re-rebooted version.

I agree that the title should fit the story, and that both of our titles are actually quite similar in meaning.

Meaning both have the same problem of possibly becoming outdated.

We need someone to come up with something strange and unique, hilariously awesome...

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

That is very true, when a name is chosen out, it is generally not changed. And perhaps this will last for quite a while, hopefully longer than the NBZP did.

And I myself to believe it is fair to call it the Re-reboot, even when the story grows, seeing as it is actually the Re-rebooted version.

I agree that the title should fit the story, and that both of our titles are actually quite similar in meaning.

Meaning both have the same problem of possibly becoming outdated.

We need someone to come up with something strange and unique, hilariously awesome...

We could resolve this problem by quite simply saying that RBZP stands for both.

If anyone's interested Kalama(No not that one! This one!) is executing a Toa in Ta-Koro. If you want to try to save the poor guy, or help the Ta-Koro guard then show up!

Tch, I knew I should have sued Lego for copyright infringement of that name. <_< Now my character is going to get blamed for his actions. At least they look nothing alike. ^_^ My character is much better looking.The ironic thing is that I almost executed a Toa in Ga-Koro in almost the same time frame. Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

To all those waiting for Kriigata to WAKE UP: I injured my arm... Please wait while I get back into typing. Thanks."Also known as typing frantically with one hand and a foot while cursing my snail-like progress and inefficient inability to keep up with my festering brain..."

Edited by Kughii