Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I wasn't here for NBZPRPG 1, but there is no Xa-Kuta in this reality if that is what you mean. Also Joske is now a heroic Ta-Matoran and Makuta has Visorak, though he doesn't use them much.

Thanks, guys. Also, does the Xa-Koro church still exist, or was that left out now?-Mef Man

Nope, it's gone.
Plus, Tamaru is dead. And I both helped to kill him and tried to save him XD

This is probably the only time I'll have to post:Dont let me anchor your character. Ask tuck what he wants you to do as far as this quest goes.

Thanks. I will. Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I'll be gone for the weekend, so Katuko can have control of Tarotrix.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Y'alright. Players of chars in Kuyre's Army (the one linked to in The King of No Isle's sig), the army has arrived on the island. If your chars aren't in it yet, then no need to post or even move towards it-they're going to be travelling to each koro and picking up people as they go.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I think I have to take advantage of that post, Fearless... :P

Ah shoot xPGabel can know Keinju if you want; he did make her weapons, after all. Then again, they never had to meet for that to happen...Your call.Creds to Tuck for the idea. I'm pretty sure that solely because of both his exploits, and mine, one can conclude that in this RPG:GMAL=FGH if G=WKPCwhere GMAL=Ga-Matoran At Large, FGH=FanGirl Horde, G=Guy, WK=Well-Known, P=Popular, and C=Chill.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Boo, Tuck, you're doing this on purpose. I demand you log on right now!....It was worth a try.... :PAnyway, I'm having fun with my new character Mimira, she's a real handful. :P

Yes, yes she is. Especially when you're the one with your hands full... and then Miha decided to drop by. :P
Hey, it was inevitable! I just chose sooner than later. :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Right now, I look like your avatar. Facepalm.I said serious ideas, you nub! :P *shakes fist*

How 'bout something like "The seekers" or "The seekers of toa", since we're trying to figure out what happened to them?
We can't be seekers, we don't have the Sword of Truth or a Confessor. And I think only Lepidran would be agile enough to catch a Golden Snitch....but seriously The Seekers could work, it describes our goal to learn about the island without committing to any specific thing. And it has a nice ring. Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I'm gonna be at my grandparents this weekend (starting now) so all in EW's t4eam can use nichou until i get back becasuse i wont be online much

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Remember the skirmish in Ga-Koro which happened about 2 days ago (Human time)?Well, Tucky, if you decide to make Nokama have a chat with a Makuta's minion, and then you don't talk, the minion is bound to get busted out.

Noooooo. Your character has zero chance of escape, you just have to wait till Tuck get's online...He's a busy man.One character cannot possibly beat all those people by themselves....that would be godmodding. You can't escape, seriously, Tuck will tell you the same thing when he comes back online.For one thing, you have no mask, your powers are weaken, oh, and did we forget about the tarakava standing outside? Seriously, what are you doing? Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Remember the skirmish in Ga-Koro which happened about 2 days ago (Human time)?Well, Tucky, if you decide to make Nokama have a chat with a Makuta's minion, and then you don't talk, the minion is bound to get busted out.

Noooooo. Your character has zero chance of escape, you just have to wait till Tuck get's online...He's a busy man.One character cannot possibly beat all those people by themselves....that would be godmodding. You can't escape, seriously, Tuck will tell you the same thing when he comes back online.For one thing, you have no mask, your powers are weaken, oh, and did we forget about the tarakava standing outside? Seriously, what are you doing?
If I'm keeping track right, he's got a couple of buddies on the outside who're lending a hand to spring him

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Noooooo. Your character has zero chance of escape, you just have to wait till Tuck get's online...He's a busy man.One character cannot possibly beat all those people by themselves....that would be godmodding. You can't escape, seriously, Tuck will tell you the same thing when he comes back online.For one thing, you have no mask, your powers are weaken, oh, and did we forget about the tarakava standing outside? Seriously, what are you doing?
If I'm keeping track right, he's got a couple of buddies on the outside who're lending a hand to spring him
I'm aware of that, but all I'm trying to say is just because Tuck hasn't posted in a couple days that doesn't mean you can just spring out and escape and act like their characters wouldn't do something to stop him. Jl needs to just be patient and wait for Tuck to come back. Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Since Tuck had him imprisoned though, doesn't that mean Tuck is done with him? I mean, once Lantz got Turaga'd he was free to go. So doesn't Argentum just have to deal with guards? Him and two guys could probably handle that if they're clever and subtle abou-Oh, wait, just saw the post in Ga-Koro. They went charging in madly. Yeah, they're screwed :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Do you why I love this RPG so much? It's the waiting for a reply. The twitch, itch, and addictive click I constantly have as I check to see: "What's new? Who's fought who? Am I being interacted with?" I laugh at myself, my pitiful folly seems mute against the rushing onslaught of my homework, and yet I find time between the homework to refresh my browser ten times a second.I love this game.I need to stop going crazy.

Do you why I love this RPG so much? It's the waiting for a reply. The twitch, itch, and addictive click I constantly have as I check to see: "What's new? Who's fought who? Am I being interacted with?" I laugh at myself, my pitiful folly seems mute against the rushing onslaught of my homework, and yet I find time between the homework to refresh my browser ten times a second.I love this game.I need to stop going crazy.

Bwah-hai! That's not going crazy, that's going cool ;PYou shoulda made a blog post about this, though. Then we could discuss HOW it makes you cool in more detail without fear of being off-topic and punished for doing so xPOn another note, anyone else coming into the huge fight in Ga-Koro right now? Pretty sure the bulk of Kuyre's army (mainly NPCs at this point, with a few PCs) will be arriving shortly. Add to that the marines, Argentum, and a load of Darkon's chars and it'll already be huge.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

What I love about the RPG is that you never know where you're going to end up. In the Old New BZPRPG, I ended up setting sail with a bird and a crazy guy. :PI'm the same way as you.. I constantly refresh the page, wondering what the new post will be, how it will affect me...