Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

No, not necessarily. What that post if for is for your convenience... sometimes it's hard to keep track of things, so I post updates on this story there for you all to keep up-to-speed on things. Not only that, but half of what's posted there is player knowledge, not just in-game, so even if YOU know these things chances are your character has no clue, or very little info.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Is it wrong that I see Visorak venom only as a upgrade without Toa Stones? I can envision hordes of Bz-Matoran(BeZerker Matoran), all of them savage and powerful beyond the reach of any normal Matoran.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I didn't think going Hordika made you any stronger. You go animalistic but it doesn't enhance anything. If anything it's a slight downgrade as it removes Kanohi abilities and limits elemental power

Yes it does. "Web of the Visorak" is one of the only two Bionicle books I own, and I quote from the transformation scene: "muscles expanded". Your physical strength is increased.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

but the whole spinner thing would be cool for a matoran. like toa powers, but weaker than a toa.it's kinda creepy whats going on at kini-nui. and since Nichou is nuetral, maybe he can be persuaded by lantz :sly:

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

And in the movie you saw Vakama freak out over his blow-torch, so there IS some ability of elemental power in there as well, though not the same as their original form. So in essence it makes you stronger, more savage in exchange for loss of mask abilities, and you elemental powers are weakened to different states in exchange for elemental power spinners. Even so, some of this in moot in THIS particular instance since the power of Makuta is involved... he can alter it to suit his needs as he sees fit, seeing as Lantz was already changing BEFORE he was hit with the spinner :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

hmmm.... i think if lantz was mutated TOO much then he would have a hard tiem convincing matoran that makuta is "hip"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Attention squad members: I have updated my blog post (link in sig) with fancy sprite images of y'all. Yes, I remembered capes for those of you who have it. Yes, I customized some weapons based on your descriptions. Yes, I had to guess some eye colors. And finally: Holy Gadunka, Trakuda is carrying a lot of stuff for a Matoran. :D

What's the situation in Ga-Koro (Minus the fact that Joske is waltzing into it atm. I'm following his story with great interest!)? ;)I am thinking about re-introducing a very very irate female Skakdi back into the game and that would be my choice for a start.

A bunch of people are ling up to see Nokama, my merc group is going to inspect a reef with a reptile-lady and that's all I know.

For all of you on EW's team: I suggest we split into two groups to run around the island. We're going too slowly. :w:

Makes sense, how about one of us reports back to Stannis, while the rest head back to Ta-Koro? By the way, this is my last post for the next eight hours or so.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I may throw gabel back into play. :) If so... Shall we get under eachother's spines at some point?

Ohhh, definitely a good idea! Also Agni and Kriigata will still meet at some point, even if it's postponed for a bit at the moment.

A bunch of people are ling up to see Nokama, my merc group is going to inspect a reef with a reptile-lady and that's all I know.

Thanks a bunch! That helps for now. i'll watch the topic, maybe Rhow will pop up sometime over the course of the week.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

yes, but according to the BZPRPG rules, those invisible pockets arent endless.ugh.... things are going slow......

I can see him carrying the swords and the knife by his hip, then the axe and spear on his back with the disk hung on like a shield. Since his Pakari is powerless he would get some real exercise out of it, though. :P By the way, wotsiznum, does that sprite suit your tastes? I went with a "Metruan" sprite because they looked the most similar to what I believe a Matoran would be (compared to the "midget McToran" and the kinda blocky rebuilt versions).

Edited by Katuko

Ah, that's good. By the way, regarding this gold mine of loot you have suddenly found: Don't go overboard. even if it's an NPC merchant, I doubt he would happy with you taking everything. Also don't take more than you can conceivably carry. Trakuda's already pretty weighed down, y'know.

Just a quick question: Small add-ons to masks, such as telescopic eyepieces, are allowed, correct?

If it's simply a miniature telescope, aka lets you see a little farther than normal, I have no issues with it. Though as said earlier, the best way in-game to get it would either be a Vortixx of possibly some ingenious Onu-Matroan. Now if this eyepiece starts replicating the Mask of Vision... yeah, I say no :P

To anyone in the crew of the Infernavika: I have noticed that a great number of the crew are very unresponsive, and have not actually posted since recruitment. I picked the most active players to be in the shore-party (with a couple of exceptions). It has now got to the point where I, having a group of ELEVEN players, must consider cutting the number down, particularly if they can't be bothered to post. The following are the crew-members I am most concerned about, and considering removing:

• [*]Athillion (Riglax)[*]Primus (AnubisPulse)[*]Tiras (Rakata)

If I don't get responses from these players, I will PM them. If I then get no response or am told they don't want to be in the crew any more, their characters will be removed. I'd love to have such a big group, but if people aren't committed, its size may mean its downfall. If you want in, show it!

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Help! I'm turning into Fiar Truck!

For all of you on EW's team: I suggest we split into two groups to run around the island. We're going too slowly. :w:

Makes sense, how about one of us reports back to Stannis, while the rest head back to Ta-Koro? By the way, this is my last post for the next eight hours or so.
I'm back again. Awfully sorry for the absence: turns out the facility I was at had very limited Internet access. The buggers. Also a heads up that you should not expect me to do any updating on Fridays to Sundays for the next three weekends -- "business" trips. Now that I'm back, time to shove the ball again!

Help! I'm turning into Fiar Truck!

I'm back again. Awfully sorry for the absence: turns out the facility I was at had very limited Internet access. The buggers. Also a heads up that you should not expect me to do any updating on Fridays to Sundays for the next three weekends -- "business" trips. Now that I'm back, time to shove the ball again!
We weren't plotting against you!...on a more serious note, what are we going to call the Justice Legue of Mata-Nui?(Matoran group) I am running out of superhero teams to parody.

I'd say you just take the number of people in the group, then find a good alliterative adjective to add onto it. "The Fantastic Four" is the original, but what about "The Superior Seven" or "The Eloquent Eight"? EDIT: There's also the above, of course. :lol: Try something original for the characters. It would be more unique that way.

Edited by Katuko

Oh, Tuck. You dirty Calvin and Hobbes fan... xP In another note, just in case if anyone's chars were planning to go after Aexias, she was seen being assassinated in Le-Koro recently. The news should've probably spread across the island by now, so any chars going after her will probably receive the news soon (save if they're not in a koro). -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

so true. and tanma, when are we going to abandon stannis *cough* oops, i said nothing, do not look at that. :P i preferEmperor whenua's eccentric arsenal of excellent matoran:D\ lolwut? aexais was assasinated?

Yes, she was last seen alive being stabbed in the stomach by Zadron in Le-Koro's center square, screaming as she met her death. Said assassin then proceeded to carry the corpse away into the trees as he made his getaway from her bodyguards. ...Of course, she's not actually dead, but it's not like any chars know that save her, Zadron, and Kinika. Zadron simply retracted his radius blade at the last second, before it did more than scratch her armor. The sequence of posts is a while back if you want to check it out for details, BTW. Of course, it's not really got much to add. -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.