Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well, it's not like they're made of Adminium. Then Death would have a problem on his hands. But no, they're made of, what I assume would be, decomposing Bioni-flesh.

And they cannot feel pain and are able to still operate when sliced up :P And I've still got a few tricks up my sleeve...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I don't like how there are a whole bunch of clues popping up everywhere. -Snipe

Ah, but as I said when I started this, what you see is PLAYER knowledge. All four groups who have discovered the clues thus far have NO IDEA of the other groups or what they have learned. So IC, we have about 95% of the game population ignorant of any of these developments, 4% who know only one of the four clues, and 1% who know more than that. There is a reason I'm killing myself now for several early clues, because they will come in later when the story takes a more linear track.

By the way, Tuck: Doesn't it stand to reason that if someone starts murdering people in the middle of a major location, NPCs such as city guard and Turaga would take action? I'm just asking because you seem to have the final say in control of most major characters, so I don't want to overplay Vakama or anything.

Yes, and it would be your duty if you were to start to do that. I can't be everywhere at once nor play everyone at once, which is why crime is so rampant and the crooks get away. Though if you ask any older member (or Toa Fanixe for that matter) IF I catch you, the penalties are severa and as he found out, undesirable. I don't like, nor do most people, too much chaos in a game, it destroys it. So let's just say this: if you want me to catch you, please keep me up to date on this. If not, I suggest you let the matter drop ;)

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

By the way, Tuck: Doesn't it stand to reason that if someone starts murdering people in the middle of a major location, NPCs such as city guard and Turaga would take action? I'm just asking because you seem to have the final say in control of most major characters, so I don't want to overplay Vakama or anything.

Yes, and it would be your duty if you were to start to do that. I can't be everywhere at once nor play everyone at once, which is why crime is so rampant and the crooks get away. Though if you ask any older member (or Toa Fanixe for that matter) IF I catch you, the penalties are severa and as he found out, undesirable. I don't like, nor do most people, too much chaos in a game, it destroys it. So let's just say this: if you want me to catch you, please keep me up to date on this. If not, I suggest you let the matter drop ;)
Like I said, we're not in Le-Koro.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I don't like how there are a whole bunch of clues popping up everywhere. -Snipe

Ah, but as I said when I started this, what you see is PLAYER knowledge. All four groups who have discovered the clues thus far have NO IDEA of the other groups or what they have learned. So IC, we have about 95% of the game population ignorant of any of these developments, 4% who know only one of the four clues, and 1% who know more than that. There is a reason I'm killing myself now for several early clues, because they will come in later when the story takes a more linear track.

Yeah, trying to wreck Ga-Wahi's harbour - not a good idea. Unless of course you want your Toa to be Turaga'ized. I'm gonna go ahead and guess the same goes for certain other crimes as well. Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

It's not in Le-Koro. It's by the roots of the massive tree, away from the entrance.

Oh, sorry about that. My sense of Mata-Nui geography is bad at best, as 2001 was done a long time ago.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I was referring to the situation at Ta-Koro's gates, actually. Murder, the guard attacking, another Toa speeding in to wrest a guard into a headlock and demanding to see the Turaga at the same time... there's trouble brewing, and people are going to get hurt. :)

Edited by Katuko

I was referring to the situation at Ta-Koro's gates, actually. Murder, the guard attacking, another Toa speeding in to wrest a guard into a headlock and demanding to see the Turaga at the same time... there's trouble brewing, and people are going to get hurt. :)

I noticed that too. I was objecting to Tanma's statement, not yours (which is perfectly valid).

Well Tamaru is dead. There is no way he can escape the two of them and their undead minions. Although he has had a hundred years to plan an escape should the Makuta remember him. But still, Toa of air and zombie king; he is pretty much dead. Yeah, hope is gone. At the least this might weight on Vanboi's conscious that a Matoran not only died on their watch, but because of them.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Well Tamaru is dead. There is no way he can escape the two of them and their undead minions. Although he has had a hundred years to plan an escape should the Makuta remember him. But still, Toa of air and zombie king; he is pretty much dead. Yeah, hope is gone. At the least this might weight on Vanboi's conscious that a Matoran not only died on their watch, but because of them.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'LL SAVE YOU TAMARU! Well, I'm probably gonna try anyway, if not I'll just have to avenge him... Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I'm going after Hafu when this Le-Wahi fiasco is over.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Well, it's not like they're made of Adminium. Then Death would have a problem on his hands. But no, they're made of, what I assume would be, decomposing Bioni-flesh.

And they cannot feel pain and are able to still operate when sliced up :P And I've still got a few tricks up my sleeve...
Feel no pain? Cool, but, whether you feel it or not, a broken limb doesn't work. Ohohoho. >:3 Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

Right. Not yet. There's still JL over there being held up by sleeper-darts. Also, there's a massive FFA fight over at the Ta-Koro gate. If you want the massive fight to stop so that Ta-Koro doesn't get trashed around quite a bit, please either add more to the mass fight or give Cyrax an audience with the turaga of fire.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Why is everybody on in the fight ganging up on Twiak?

Maybe because he's trying to EAT a matoran.... :blink: On a side note, if Snelly ever ran into Twiak again, Snelly would probably scream... Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Feel no pain? Cool, but, whether you feel it or not, a broken limb doesn't work. Ohohoho. >:3
That's why I said "tricks up my sleeve". Echelon is a Toa of Magnetism, so he can put the limb back together easily :P

Feel no pain? Cool, but, whether you feel it or not, a broken limb doesn't work. Ohohoho. >:3
That's why I said "tricks up my sleeve". Echelon is a Toa of Magnetism, so he can put the limb back together easily :P
Or choke a Toa of Air, who just attempted to betray him. BTW, Proditor isn't dying yet. I need Elemental Ussal before Invisible can kill him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Why is everybody on in the fight ganging up on Twiak?

Because Cyrax had a hostage and Lost wasn't wielding a weapon yet, but Twiak was in middle of some friggin' cannibalistic murder. That's why, of course. Although Cyrax is shaping up to get some smack-down pretty soon as well. Lowering your weapons doesn't really work as a sign of peace when you then just continue fighting the law enforcement in the area. Also: Do you really think the police would let a madman speak personally with an important person that they are always trying to protect? This won't end well... :P

Things like this never end well. Also, just clearing things up...1. Cyrax is not a man. 2. Cyrax is mad, not insane. Well, you could say mad, but its like shes mad because of some historic thing where matoran basically messed with her because she was bad at what she did (How can you blame her? 1 Toa defending against loads of things? Somethings going to pass here and there.). Playing pranks on her, etc. She hates the Makuta because he indirectly made her and exile and she also dislikes MOST matoran who treat her as a person to follow their orders and nothing else. Thats why she's mad. She's helping the "good" side but she's doing it her way. TL;DRCyrax was betrayed by matoran before leading her to dislike them. However, she is also a good person at heart and fights the Makuta too - in her own way. 3. If Mavi co-operates with Cyrax... and at least gets her a promise to meet Vakama...... Twiak, you're gonna have a bad day getting ganged up upon. Also, Tucky is so AFK as Vakama. I would expect him to at least be evacuated or something.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Also, Tucky is so AFK as Vakama. I would expect him to at least be evacuated or something.

Should have written that smaller, JL. Or not written it at all. Zoomed Version:

Also, Tucky is so AFK as Vakama. I would expect him to at least be evacuated or something.

Besides, Friar Tuck doesn't update often. That keeps things irritating and dull interesting.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The Power that Is has Knidia in Ga-Koro last I checkedName: KnidiaGender: FemaleSpecies: Toa...sort ofAlignment: Resisting MakutaDescription: From the waist up Knidia looks like a Toa, armour of blue and dark green with a sleek Kakama. But from the waist down, not so much. Instead of legs she has a muscular tail, like a Tarakava. It is pattered the same as her upper half but has a white highlight spiralling down to the tipMask: Kakama, Great Mask of SpeedWeapon: A pair of bladed caestus (gauntlets made of strips of metal and wood with jagged knives running out over the wrist)Powers: Water elemental powersPersonality: Introspective and quiet generally. She's quite happy to just stare into the distance thinking. She doesn't much like arguments. She has always been somewhat isolated so is independantBiography: It's unknown exactly why Knidia has a tail instead of legs. The story she gives differs. Mostly she just claims she is a highly evolved Tarakava, though this is undoubtedly false as she can use both an element and Kanohi. To encourage this tale (pun not intended) she keeps her upper body strength well tuned, mimicking the punching power of the sea reptiles she claims descent from. As a result she neglects to practise with her elemental powers and they suffer a little as a result. She finds it harder than usual to draw upon her reserves of elemental energy and create water, preferring instead to manipulate the water in her surroundings. Her physical abnormality has meant that she has always been something of a pariah, with the Ga-matoran never really comfortable around her.Weakness: Difficulty in creating element

Edited by Tanma

Oh, I forgot that she had elemental powers. The tail threw me off...

Tch, racist :P
How does mistaking a species that looks like a Toa with a Tail(but cannot use elemental powers), for a Toa with a Tail instead of legs, count as racist? :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

For those involved in Le-Wahi I changed my last post.

Vigor Mortis, you were soooo close! Ah well, Jaller has unwittingly foiled two attempts thus far...

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I'm starting to feel really sad for that poor old turaga at kini nui.thats what he gets for going around there. now i know to be careful *shudder*

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

How does mistaking a species that looks like a Toa with a Tail(but cannot use elemental powers), for a Toa with a Tail instead of legs, count as racist? :P
You saw the tail and just naturally assumed she was somehow inferior. Oooh, people like you make me sick :D

7AOYGDJ.jpg

No, he assumed she were a different species altogether. Who wouldn't? Toa usually don't have tails. By the way: This whole Ta-Koro fight is off the rails. And to whomever did it: Stop bickering about god-modding and either stop the fight until you resolve it or let it slide for now. It was just a darn tackle, it's not even harmful and easily countered. If everyone is going to say "OK" to even non-damaging hits we won't get anywhere at all. By the way: Obnoxiously large text is not needed and would, if done in real life via the equivalent screaming, net you a well-deserved kick to the face. That said, there are so many participants right now doing different things that I'm not sure what's what anymore. The whole battle is a mess, since everyone really needs to take in everything that's happening on the field, but that's hard in text format and especially when people update infrequently. Which is why I've had Mevi just kind of step out.

Edited by Katuko

I read about the tail and assumed that she

You saw the tail and just naturally assumed she was somehow inferior. Oooh, people like you make me sick :biggrin:
No, I read about the tail and assumed that she was a min-maxer. Those people sicken me. ^_^Anyways, any elemental water users would be appreciated if they met up with Fov and Brekan.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I'm starting to feel really sad for that poor old turaga at kini nui.thats what he gets for going around there. now i know to be careful *shudder*

Wait...we are at Kini-Nui...Oh my gosh Makuta is going to kill us all! On another note, is there an explanation for why players can have female Toa of Fire and the like? I know outside of game it is to allow more creative characters, but inside of game is there a cause?

Wait...we are at Kini-Nui...Oh my gosh Makuta is going to kill us all!

I thought evil warlords took prisoners and slaves. but hey, FT DId say tehre was a mortality chance

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

No, he assumed she were a different species altogether. Who wouldn't? Toa usually don't have tails. By the way: This whole Ta-Koro fight is off the rails. And to whomever did it: Stop bickering about god-modding and either stop the fight until you resolve it or let it slide for now. It was just a darn tackle, it's not even harmful and easily countered. If everyone is going to say "OK" to even non-damaging hits we won't get anywhere at all. By the way: Obnoxiously large text is not needed and would, if done in real life via the equivalent screaming, net you a well-deserved kick to the face. That said, there are so many participants right now doing different things that I'm not sure what's what anymore. The whole battle is a mess, since everyone really needs to take in everything that's happening on the field, but that's hard in text format and especially when people update infrequently. Which is why I've had Mevi just kind of step out.

One of my chars has stepped in with other members of the Guard as she herself is a deputy.-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |