Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Nah, you're just making excellent rolls on your diplomacy checks. However, you rolled a "1" when dealing with Jaller, so you missed out on that very important clue, so don't puff yourself up too much there buddy ;)

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Too bad my character Ramanox won't speak with Jaller, until after his quest is almost complete. Hopefully by then he will have finally moved on past his mistakes.Anyway, would anyone be interested in creating a Toa team based on different principles of Nature(not elements). For example I'm thinking of creating a Toa who runs his life around the principle of chance/luck. Although in all honesty I can't think of any other principles. Any ideas?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Bleh I'm really bored with what my characters are doing right now. I want to do the staff quests but my character is currently occupied with a menace other than Makuta. XD Anyway, as soon as I get my character out of this strange Dr. Who ripoff scenario, not sure how I ended getting involved, I'm so going to start bugging Turaga Matau, with the advantage that my character lives in Le-koro anyway, or did till very recently, that's gotta give me some kind of umm... something.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Bleh I'm really bored with what my characters are doing right now. I want to do the staff quests but my character is currently occupied with a menace other than Makuta. XD Anyway, as soon as I get my character out of this strange Dr. Who ripoff scenario, not sure how I ended getting involved, I'm so going to start bugging Turaga Matau, with the advantage that my character lives in Le-koro anyway, or did till very recently, that's gotta give me some kind of umm... something.

Or you could head to Ko-Koro and ask Nuju, no one has asked him yet. He might have knowledge the others don't, which would otherwise be missed.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Or you could head to Ko-Koro and ask Nuju, no one has asked him yet. He might have knowledge the others don't, which would otherwise be missed.
Well, maybe, maybe I'll do both, I want to go to Turaga Matau first just cause. Don't try to reason with me with logic, I ignore logic when it's convenient for my own diabolical purposes! Muahahahaha!

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

The posters up around Ta-Koro-A Notice from the Ta-Koro Guard

WANTEDA large Toa of ice for the murder of two civilians last night just outside of the Kolhii StadiumThe Toa bears a Garai and a large broadsword last seen escaping the village across the bridge spanning the lavapool, in the direction of the Ko-Wahi areaRewards for this Toa's capture and information that my lead towards the capture of this Toa

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Pfft, amateur.Chimera committed arson and nobody even suspects him

I can do you one better. Thedar Chronn has killed a few people, and he does it not only while getting payed, but also fooling people into thinking what he does is good! He's a murderer of murderers, and greatly enjoys it. So he not only kills, but he runs a business off of it! That, is a true criminal mastermind. :P

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Shadowspawn works. Speaking of group names, what should we Matoran call our Justice League of Mata-Nui?

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Well there is a Chronicle Company esque group of Matoran forming, and I am just wondering what it will be called. It can't be called the Chronicler Company, since it has no Chronicler and the original is too important to the plot. So in the meantime I nickname it after parodies of superhero teams.

Basically to be a criminal mastermind you have to be this guychar_7093.jpg Look at that smug smile. You just know he's doing something that benefits him right this second

lex-luthor.jpg I counter your Norman Osborn with a... Lex Luthor!
Amateurs.Everyone knows Voldemort beats all.Does anyone have a character that specifically is good at combat? If so, please make yourself at home after following the link in my sig.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Basically to be a criminal mastermind you have to be this guychar_7093.jpg Look at that smug smile. You just know he's doing something that benefits him right this second

Amateurs. Everyone knows Voldemort beats all. Does anyone have a character that specifically is good at combat? If so, please make yourself at home after following the link in my sig.
O RLY? Master_with_laser_screwdriver.png

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ok, I admit...The Master was a pretty good comeback. I've seen your Doctor Whoing all along. Black Spot Inn? Let me guess, there's a lake outside with a mermaid that will take you to an alternate dimemsion.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Yeah, Xanatos wins hands down. Heck, TV Tropes named the whole "complicated plan" article after him, so a ridiculously convoluted masterplan is now known as a "Xanatos Gambit".

A Xanatos Gambit is a plan whose multiple foreseen outcomes all benefit its creator. It's a win-win situation for whoever plots it. At its most basic, the Xanatos Gambit assumes two possible outcomes by the one manipulated - success or failure. The plan is designed in such a way that either outcome will ultimately further your goals.

Ok, I admit... The Master was a pretty good comeback. I've seen your Doctor Whoing all along. Black Spot Inn? Let me guess, there's a lake outside with a mermaid that will take you to an alternate dimemsion.

Actually, that was a PotC reference - the Black Spot that draws the Kraken. :P The entire name of that DW episode was such a ripoff of PotC...I'm not even sure if it's intentional... And actually, the Black Spot was in fact originally from R L Stevenson's Treasure Island, and nothing to do with monsters.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Amateurs. Everyone knows Voldemort beats all. Does anyone have a character that specifically is good at combat? If so, please make yourself at home after following the link in my sig.
O RLY? Master_with_laser_screwdriver.png
I'm sorry, but this conversation ends now: makuta-1.png When was the last time any of the above managed to outwit an entire universe, usurp (in essence) the deity, and in the process taking said being's place? Makuta Teridax is the TRUE evil mastermind, and he EVEN had time for a not-quite-so-friendly game of Kohlii on the side. Evil Overlord, True Sportsman, AND the only thing in this discussion that relates to Bionicle... I'm sorry, but he puts your contenders to shame :P Anyway, back on topic, once a few more conversation are done I will update the Makuta Quest info, so stay tuned.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

I'm sorry, but this conversation ends now: makuta-1.png When was the last time any of the above managed to outwit an entire universe, usurp (in essence) the deity, and in the process taking said being's place? Makuta Teridax is the TRUE evil mastermind, and he EVEN had time for a not-quite-so-friendly game of Kohlii on the side. Evil Overlord, True Sportsman, AND the only thing in this discussion that relates to Bionicle... I'm sorry, but he puts your contenders to shame :P Anyway, back on topic, once a few more conversation are done I will update the Makuta Quest info, so stay tuned.

Actually, the Master has in the past taken over the world (twice), turned every human into him, and nearly destroyed Reality itself. The_End_Of_Time_Doctor_Who_simm_master.jpg

I grant, Makuta comes in a close second, but Xanatos wrote the freaking book. He's basically the Sun Tzu of win-win scheming. As for the Master...well, he was a pawn of Rassilon. As for the Makuta quest, I'd love to get rolling on that...as soon as EW comes back from wherever he's vanished off to. <_< :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Ok ladies, we ALL know you're pretty, so let's stop with the picture parade and try to stay on topic? Else I might find excuses to do to your characters a similar thing I did to Fanixe's. :evilgrin:

Ok ladies, we ALL know you're pretty, so let's stop with the picture parade and try to stay on topic? Else I might find excuses to do to your characters a similar thing I did to Fanixe's. :evilgrin:

Ouch, I saw that... And although you can't turn Lohkar into a Turaga, I suspect that would just spur you to think of a more...creative solution... Ghosthands be good! :sigh:

I'd like to think Chimeras mutations make it impossible for him to become a Turaga, now that i think about it.I would say "do you worst" but I know better than that.

Yes, because the NPC I would control in that situation might not understand what you're saying, misinterpreting "worst" for "wurst"... Aaaaand shortly thereafter find yourself a sausage. Trust me, I'm full of really, really bad ideas that happen to be also full of irony.

I'd like to think Chimeras mutations make it impossible for him to become a Turaga, now that i think about it.I would say "do you worst" but I know better than that.

Yes, because the NPC I would control in that situation might not understand what you're saying, misinterpreting "worst" for "wurst"... Aaaaand shortly thereafter find yourself a sausage. Trust me, I'm full of really, really bad ideas that happen to be also full of irony.
How is it ironic for Chimera to be turned into a sausage?

Because over the misinterpretation over a homonym, instead of getting the brunt of torture, he would get turned into a piece of meat. Which, here's the irony, he in a way DID ask for... depends on how you read (or hear) the word :P