Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

This is the danger of living close to Kini-Nui, all the craziest people start knocking on your door. Luckily Matau gets a lot of training dealing with his Le-Matoran subjects, otherwise he would go mad with all these Toa.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

After Friar's last post, we'll all be waiting patiently for Matau to deal with each of us. :P Just mentioning: Still recruitin' for the whole "march into unoccupied land and seize it" group. I just don't want to keep posting the same all-caps "sign" on every page, so I'm mentioning it here.

After Friar's last post, we'll all be waiting patiently for Matau to deal with each of us. :P Just mentioning: Still recruitin' for the whole "march into unoccupied land and seize it" group. I just don't want to keep posting the same all-caps "sign" on every page, so I'm mentioning it here.

Is this a 'good' or 'evil' aligned group?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Technically neutral. It's intentions are good (liberate a region from Makuta's forces and establish a new settlement/village) but its leader is evil (though nobody knows :lol:) and has his own plans. Up until the village is fully established and an army of sorts can be mobilized, however (far in the future), the mission will definitely be "good-aligned".

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to post lately. I've just been really busy. Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if someone (specifically MicroSnipe or TDC) could give me a summary of what has happened in Ta-Koro. Naturally in a PM. Or two. Or three. Anyway, time to get back in the BZPRPG. For real this time. :D *waves sadly at remaining free time as it flies out of sight*

Lacertus

AGAIN with the avatar? Don't judge a book by its cover. Don't judge a member['s brain] by his avatar. :P

That may be true, but in this case its COMPLETELY accurate. :lol: Glad you guys like it so far. And this is just the tip of the iceberg...
Htat saw my skllu you saw, not my barin. If it was ym barin, I htink I'd teg dxylxeia or soemhting leik it.

I was just thinking, what if Makuta sends his spies among our teams, to destroy us from within. Or worse, use us to his advantage. That Matoran in our group is pretty eager for us to visit abandoned temples like Kini-Nui. And there won't be too many witnesses there, by their nature...

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I was just thinking, what if Makuta sends his spies among our teams, to destroy us from within. Or worse, use us to his advantage. That Matoran in our group is pretty eager for us to visit abandoned temples like Kini-Nui. And there won't be too many witnesses there, by their nature...

I've actually been thinking of creating a character, who's sole purpose is to spy on others, the report to someone like with Vidar, with Staff permission of course.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I do have a history of having double agents... But while I have been toying with the idea in my head, Stannis was created as a servant of the light, and I have so far been playing him with that morality in mind. If it changes, it will be later and you will know of it.

Except now we would suspect you. Unless that is what you want... In which case, it could go on and on. So, I'm curious. Custom species require staff approval, so I assume a mutated individual would as well? Ie. Mutated Vortixx, with powers?

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Except now we would suspect you. Unless that is what you want... In which case, it could go on and on. So, I'm curious. Custom species require staff approval, so I assume a mutated individual would as well? Ie. Mutated Vortixx, with powers?

Yes.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I can't help it, I have no clue what goes in your minds. I actually wasn't referring to Stannis, I figure the Turaga would try to do a background check to the guy they are sending us to. Unless they are trying to get rid of us because there is no Makuta and they just want to ride themselvs of threats. It is all some sort of plot to keep the Matoran down. Rise up brothers, rise up! ...Yeah I am a little paranoid.

I can't help it, I have no clue what goes in your minds. I actually wasn't referring to Stannis, I figure the Turaga would try to do a background check to the guy they are sending us to. Unless they are trying to get rid of us because there is no Makuta and they just want to ride themselvs of threats. It is all some sort of plot to keep the Matoran down. Rise up brothers, rise up! ...Yeah I am a little paranoid.

The proles can never rebel.

War is Peace.

Freedom is Slavery.

Ignorance is Strength.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Nuju and Matoro are amusing to observe, I feel for the translator. Speaking of which, I have a plott related question on Matoro. In the canon, Matoro was the only Matoran who knew of Metru-Nui on the island. Siince he had to speak for Nuju, he naturally had to be informed of the island for Turaga meetings, though he never told anyone. I wonder if this Matoro knows some secrets even Takua did not? Perhaps the biggest clues are hidden in plain sight...

I just realized that fishing for information would be much easier if somebody had a mask of telepathy.

Hence why it's not allowed, along with the Mask of Detection - imagine if we had that! :lol: Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Well, obviously you can't work out something like that so easily in-game. Your character has to find evidence that the spy actually works for Makuta, and then call them out on it or just thwart them silently. But if you, the player, can't figure it out via IC actions, just check the profiles. :w:

And now we get to see Kopeke, any bets on what he is like now? He was already shy in MNOG, not anti social like other Ko-Matoran. I wonder how the Event affected a Matoran who already nervous about interacting with others.

Eeyup. Let me finish Exodys's new profile, and we'll see.

I have an assassin for hire. He's lying on a bench in Po-Koro if you want him. He's reasonably well known (according to me) in the criminal underworld, so chances are your character has heard of him or something. If you have any non-Toa to kill, he's your man (or... Being...) ;)

I have a Vortixx assassin who'll kill anyone, and is known as one of the best in the trade :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png