Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I have an assassin for hire. He's lying on a bench in Po-Koro if you want him. He's reasonably well known (according to me) in the criminal underworld, so chances are your character has heard of him or something. If you have any non-Toa to kill, he's your man (or... Being...) ;)

I have a Vortixx assassin who'll kill anyone, and is known as one of the best in the trade :P
Where is he? We should have a fight :sneaky:

I have an assassin for hire. He's lying on a bench in Po-Koro if you want him. He's reasonably well known (according to me) in the criminal underworld, so chances are your character has heard of him or something. If you have any non-Toa to kill, he's your man (or... Being...) ;)

I have a Vortixx assassin who'll kill anyone, and is known as one of the best in the trade :P
Le-Wahi, in a group that is moving INCREDIBLY slowly.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Le-Wahi, in a group that is moving INCREDIBLY slowly.
Doesn't sound healthy for an assassin, Traxin could speed it up a tad for him ;)

Eh... I got a new Profile done, but I'm really uncomfortable with having to PM custom Specie profiles to Staff Members. I just don't know if I'm interrupting them or not...

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

^Do PM custom species to staff for approval before playing with them ASAP, for your convenience and theirs. Although you may think you might be interrupting them [the staff members], it's technically necessary to do so and get approval for your customized stuff to begin with playing with them, as I found out when I looked over the rules and realized I'd been breaking them for my first few ICs with one char. Assuming they are busy, too, this is part of their job as staff; they recieve PMs like this all the time, and are most likely used to it by now. Bottom line: Even if it's not really that powerful of a char (ex: my own Toa of Oil), you definitely should get them approved as fast as possible for convenience, if nothing else. Don't wanna get pulled out of the RPG for a sec for a chat with the staff about how you never got your custom stuff approved before playing, now, do we? xP -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Eh... I got a new Profile done, but I'm really uncomfortable with having to PM custom Specie profiles to Staff Members. I just don't know if I'm interrupting them or not...

Quoted from the Profile Pages Topic in regards to Character Creation:

CUSTOMIZATION EXCEPTION:Personalized/customized species are allowed – however – they MUST resemble or be very similar to one of the above species, including abilities, powers, and power levels, AND must be pre-approved by Staff before played.

As you can see, it is not a matter of inconvenience, but a matter of must. I posted a rule saying ANY custom species MUST be approved by staff first, so any PM's with custom species is not a bother; it is our job and what we require. Now, just since we're on the topic, as much as I dread sometimes coming online and having seven PM's or more waiting for me, any legitiamite question about gameplay, rules, or the like is not an interruption. I would rather explain, hash out, or work out issues via PM than in-game any day.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

...Well Macku looks well adjusted now. Dear gosh Kopeke is hurting bad. I suggest one group of heroes double as therapists, to help the Chronicler's Company recover from their pain. And if Team Therapist can help them recover from their fear/depression, then maybe they will dare to tell us more secrets. Hafu seems fine though, and Kapura might still be okay if he still is an active member of the guard.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I think the Mary Sue test is a waste, how about you actually just let a three-dimensional character evolve? Of course beginning RPers will turn out bad characters, and not to say anyone is perfect either. I'm just irritated people actually put faith in that system. Interesting doesn't mean overpowered. Honestly I'm sicking of hearing it as writer and RPer, though it hasn't been said to me. Anyways I'll assume that my two previous ideas have been ignored either because no one wanted to, or understood what I was talking about. I'm glad I'm wresting the two mercs of getting all the info, along with those people in Le-Wahi. Shame if only one or two people knew in game.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

I don't use it as a guide I just find it fun to perform tests on my characters, yeah I'm weird like that. @theMask what were your ideas I don't remember seeing them and I enjoy ideas.Edit= Also I'm one of those folks in Le-Wahi and the one who got Tamaru to talk. One more thing could people please stop with the OOC only posts because I've been seeing way too many.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Good job then, I was worried those other guys forgot their names (kidding, I remember) would have taken all the glory. Frankly I didn't want to be left out either. It was another of those teams based off something except it was the Freelancers from Red vs Blue, I thought it could be very loose and if anything the Freelancer idea was meant to be a jumping point. Though I don't necessarily recommend making characters just because. That's why Jarrik doesn't exist anymore. I'm still willing to be Rage for Spectrum, but it looks like at least only half of that team is active and by that I mean the actual RPers. Actually I wanted to be the strategic head of it, but eventually get charged for various crimes against the people he was commanding. EmperorWhenua speaks the truth, a character can start out terribly and end magnificently. I was proud of last session's characters near the end, though I'm glad that I'm actually able to use Noran this time around, the old man deserved more attention than I gave him.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

I think the Mary Sue test is a waste, how about you actually just let a three-dimensional character evolve? Of course beginning RPers will turn out bad characters, and not to say anyone is perfect either. I'm just irritated people actually put faith in that system. Interesting doesn't mean overpowered. Honestly I'm sicking of hearing it as writer and RPer, though it hasn't been said to me. Anyways I'll assume that my two previous ideas have been ignored either because no one wanted to, or understood what I was talking about. I'm glad I'm wresting the two mercs of getting all the info, along with those people in Le-Wahi. Shame if only one or two people knew in game.

What ideas were these? I didn't see them. EDIT: Ah, I see. Yeah, I'm not a Halo person. Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

A question, does anyone remember what those Principle Crystals did anyway? I think they were put in slots, but beyond that I have no clue. Since the Principles are coming into play, and Nokama's reaction pretty much confirmed that there is a Temple of Purity; I figure I should know what the crystals do. I checked Bioniclesector 01, but it only mentioned how they unlocked the crystal's secret or something.

Edited by Tanma

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

A question, does anyone remember what those Principle Crystals did anyway? I think they were put in slots, but beyond that I have no clue. Since the Principles are coming into play, and Nokama's reaction pretty much confirmed that there is a Temple of Purity; I figure I should know what the crystals do. I checked Bioniclesector 01, but it only mentioned how they unlocked the crystal's secret or something.

In the canon, they teleported Hahli to Kini-Nui.

Thank you, I am not sure as to how that will help us though. After all most people just walk to Kini-Nui now, though we Matoran had to use that ice gate. Perhaps there is something new hidden in the temples?

Edited by Tanma

Thank you, I am not sure as to how that will help us though. After all most people just walk to Kini-Nui now, though we Matoran had to use that ice gate. Perhaps there is something new hidden in the temples?

Either that, or the Crystals have some other function, different to the canon one.

When brought together they can be used to grant one wish, though they can't resurrect someone twice.On a more serious note, even though our characters can't form Kaita, do you think that still applies to Rahkshi? Because if Makuta's sons have that advantage we might be in trouble.

good point. we need to watch out for Rahkshi! and maybe the crystals powers shiva prime, the planetary ecosynthesyzer. oh, wait, thats a supreme commander 2 thing. or maybe it powers up Glados! oh, wait, thats a portal thing

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Or maybe when their powers combined they form Captain Planet. Or in a more serious suggestion, maybe they are Toa Stones. They are stones, and they are probably hard to obtain like Toa Stones. But many of the heroes are already Toa/other, so that can't be right. Regardless, Makuta will probably try to stop us from reaching the temples, any bets as to what foes will lurk there? Aside from Rahkshi, since that is a given.

Or maybe when their powers combined they form Captain Planet. Or in a more serious suggestion, maybe they are Toa Stones. They are stones, and they are probably hard to obtain like Toa Stones. But many of the heroes are already Toa/other, so that can't be right. Regardless, Makuta will probably try to stop us from reaching the temples, any bets as to what foes will lurk there? Aside from Rahkshi, since that is a given.

Makuta may not be the only one trying to stop us... :evilgrin:

I have an evil bomber/poisoner/terrorist already made. Where is the evil group at?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Thanks. Hopefully we can get the party started soon. :devil:

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur