Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Despite the many people who said they were interested, to my knowledge, nobody has shown up to Stannis in Ta-Koro yet. Like seriously, what's the hold up? I even said he's got a banner above him to show people where he's at. I guarantee you it'll be fun, but it would only work if we can actually get to the RPing part.

Oh, it's ready? Sorry, didn't notice. I'll have Aurax go to Ta-Koror ASAP (which means after my homework is finished).

Right, also what's the status of the 'immoral' masks like the Jutlin? Toa aren't allowed them because they're that, 'immoral'? Because I'd think that Toa who already ARE immoral, aka the Daedra, wouldn't really care.

If you decided to take a stroll down to the Profile Pages Topic, you will find a nice and organized first post that has spoiler tags in it. Behind these tags are lists of allowed masks, outside of any permission gained by staff. Should you decide to look at it, your question would be answered. In fact, all the lists is what's ALLOWED from the larger bionicle universe, so if it's NOT listed you can't use it.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Despite the many people who said they were interested, to my knowledge, nobody has shown up to Stannis in Ta-Koro yet. Like seriously, what's the hold up? I even said he's got a banner above him to show people where he's at. I guarantee you it'll be fun, but it would only work if we can actually get to the RPing part.

Oh, it's ready? Sorry, didn't notice. I'll have Aurax go to Ta-Koror ASAP (which means after my homework is finished).
Okay, EmperorWhenua, Aurax is now with Stannis. Let's have some fun! Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Okay, EmperorWhenua, Aurax is now with Stannis. Let's have some fun!
Don't leave the temple just yet though, two more recruits will head there after talking to Turaga Vakama.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

ALRIGHT, so I've been hovering on the edge for a while, and now want to get in a bit more. Sadly, I'm out of the loop as to what's going on... Is there anything going on that I could bring my merc Toa, Caith, into? He's currently at a Po-Wahi bar, and very bored. -Zarayna-

Edited by The Assassin Archer

If you decided to take a stroll down to the Profile Pages Topic, you will find a nice and organized first post that has spoiler tags in it. Behind these tags are lists of allowed masks, outside of any permission gained by staff. Should you decide to look at it, your question would be answered. In fact, all the lists is what's ALLOWED from the larger bionicle universe, so if it's NOT listed you can't use it.

Well yeah. Which is why I asked instead of popping it on a profile. However, I did remember something about said masks being disallowed, not necessarily because of power, but because of the immorality endemic to rotting stuff away, even if said note was mentioned before the fora went on the hiatus - or perhaps it was my faulty memory. Hence me asking. I mean, some, like the Crast, which repels EVERYTHING, or Mohtrek, mask of ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKE, I get. But Silence and the like seem a lot more tamer. Edited by Undying Light of the Lake

ALRIGHT, so I've been hovering on the edge for a while, and now want to get in a bit more. Sadly, I'm out of the loop as to what's going on... Is there anything going on that I could bring my merc Toa, Caith, into? He's currently at a Po-Wahi bar, and very bored. -Zarayna-

Zar!I'm KNI btw.Anyways, if you'd care to step into The Kumu Islets, and enter the Islets Cantina, you can join a small posse I'm kind of accidentally forming.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Any Xa-Koro affiated people want to battle my religious-nut crusader in Ga-Koro?

Edited by Zombified Vampire Werewolf
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

If anyone wants to join a group my character is setting up, get moving to Le-Koro's main square. The purpose is to gather a team, then set off into the land along the south-eastern coast between Le- and Ta-Koro. The group to fight off Rahi, then establish a new "village". With this as a base of operations, a new community, independent of the elementally affiliated Koros, shall be made. A major kick in the face for Makuta, no doubt. We shall see if it draws his attention...

I might have a character try to join the merceneries neutral group, if only because every clue we discover is because of them. Only the pure in spirit may enter here, sounds like the MNOG2 Temple of Purity or whatever it is called. But that only came into play after the Bohrok Invasion...

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali