Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

See, the matoran group has not actually done anything yet. We're going on a hunch that the temples have clues, but other than that, that's it. We know about the temple, or at least the Po-Wahi one, because one of our members had explored before and seen them, [correctly] assuming them to be temples. However, the next step is to go and seek information on the edifice, since we don't know enough yet. This isn't us trying to jump the gun, it's just us working with the gun.

See, the matoran group has not actually done anything yet. We're going on a hunch that the temples have clues, but other than that, that's it. We know about the temple, or at least the Po-Wahi one, because one of our members had explored before and seen them, [correctly] assuming them to be temples. However, the next step is to go and seek information on the edifice, since we don't know enough yet. This isn't us trying to jump the gun, it's just us working with the gun.

I agree with you... we don't really know anything yet. We haven't even looked at the temple's front door! :PAfter we look at it and discover it need the charms, we'll go to the Turaga or something (I hope)...

Exactly what EW said re: finding them. You didn't think the GENTLEMAN ADVENTURER Atiel would miss something as juicy as a huge head-door-thingamajig in the desert, eh?As for getting in, we can either pick the lock, drill in through a wall, or, if that fails, Atiel's always got his great honking hammer.:w:

Exactly what EW said re: finding them. You didn't think the GENTLEMAN ADVENTURER Atiel would miss something as juicy as a huge head-door-thingamajig in the desert, eh? As for getting in, we can either pick the lock, drill in through a wall, or, if that fails, Atiel's always got his great honking hammer. :w:

How would you bust down the door if it's a thick door? And you need the 4 charms, also. We don't have any of them. I'm not sure how we'd get in.

Exactly what EW said re: finding them. You didn't think the GENTLEMAN ADVENTURER Atiel would miss something as juicy as a huge head-door-thingamajig in the desert, eh? As for getting in, we can either pick the lock, drill in through a wall, or, if that fails, Atiel's always got his great honking hammer. :w:

How would you bust down the door if it's a thick door? And you need the 4 charms, also. We don't have any of them. I'm not sure how we'd get in.
A Toa of Stone should be able to break the doors down in a matter of moments, regardless of how thick they might be. As for other Toa... Blowing stuff up always works. :P

Lacertus

I'm waiting on other people and FT, 'cause I don't wanna make a mistake like that dang safehouse again... :w:

I know some people weren't around here for the last RPG this being a reboot of the reboot. Lloyd knows first hand, so even though some of us might be getting bored, it's not a good idea to start getting impatient.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Well lets see, There's two pirate groups on the loose so you KNOW authorities will want them captured.There's an army currently sitting on the docks of Ga-Koro recruiting that's being led by Kuyre.There's another army of the coast of Le-Wahi about to invade and construct a new village.A bounty has been posted on Knidia though this has already been proven false and the Marines are on the hunt for whoever posted the flyers I'm sure there's a few that escaped their notice so the hunt for her is still on.Macku may have escaped and the Raiders protecting her have gone rogue so people might be interested in trying to hunt her down ether to assassinate her or protect her.If anybody thinks they can speak to the dead, there have been rumors of a rather ethereal presence in Ga-Koro.Take your pick guys. Plenty to do.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Helps cut down on the boredom when I don't have much to do. Also it lets me keep track of the ever changing hidden relationships people craft without knowing and how they may affect my gameplay. Something somebody does in Ko-Koro may cause a political shift in Po-Wahi which may cause a higher up in Ga-Koro Marines to order me from Le-Wahi into Ta-Koro to get information before heading to Onu-Wahi to deal with a conflict. Following that I may need to attend some kind of formal "Party" by certain select 'elites' with Nokama to gather insight on whatever the Makuta may be planning. Everything I do may affect someone else's gameplay similarly.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Well lets see, There's two pirate groups on the loose so you KNOW authorities will want them captured.There's an army currently sitting on the docks of Ga-Koro recruiting that's being led by Kuyre.There's another army of the coast of Le-Wahi about to invade and construct a new village.A bounty has been posted on Knidia though this has already been proven false and the Marines are on the hunt for whoever posted the flyers I'm sure there's a few that escaped their notice so the hunt for her is still on.Macku may have escaped and the Raiders protecting her have gone rogue so people might be interested in trying to hunt her down ether to assassinate her or protect her.If anybody thinks they can speak to the dead, there have been rumors of a rather ethereal presence in Ga-Koro.Take your pick guys. Plenty to do.

I wouldn't say the bounty has been proven false, since no one has been convicted yet and Matau hasnt been contacted on the matter. The marines apparently just think its false. Its impossible for them to say for sure.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

"Stamps Mef's seal of approval"I agree.-Mef

Lol. Mef you quoted me and made it you're sig? I'm flattered. :DOh, and did anyone else notice that what time of day it is on the island seem to magically match in our posts? Like in most of the topics it's actually pretty consistent. That's kinda scary...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ah, perfect example of what I'm referring to in regards of hidden relationships. I checked. There's no mention of you being in Le-wahi. None. Period. Remember what I said about political climates. I don't think Nokama would be happy to learn of Matau sponsoring such things in her area without consulting her first. And given how well the two know each other Matau wouldn't risk that. He'd at least contact Nokama first who'd in turn spill it to the Marines. Since they haven't been contacted by Matau and you went about posting those up without being seen. Something would strike them as fishy about it. As it stands if they were to contact Matau now, he'd express confusion and Nokama would easily take his word over yours which would quickly brand you a wanted person so they can question you as to who put you up to this. Similar as to the Marines now questioning Argentum.It wasn't my intentions to get involved in that line but one your Bounty Hunters(Dorian) decided he'd get caught and his player didn't give me much else to go with except that so here come the suspicious Marines. I'm more than willing to continue to ignore it because I want to watch the hilarity ensue when Knidia suddenly finds herself under attack by people after her but I can only ignore it so long as nobody else decides to drag in the Marines. If too many people start getting caught then it stands that the Marines will go from "Suspicious" to "Alert" and will begin more actively hunting you down. Bottom line? LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS. I just want to watch.

Maybe, but nobody has of yet contacted Matau, so it's impossible for anyone to know for sure. Have the marines even asked Nokama about the posters? And just because you've checked that Lantz hasnt been in Le-Wahi does not mean that the marines are aware of this. Also, how exaclty do you know how the turaga would react in different scenarios? Cause I would sure love to know that as well.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

On the subject of that bounty on my character, while its unlikely anyone native to Ga-Koro or who spends any amount of time there is going to believe the flyers, there's nothing to say more nomadic characters won't take it on face value. They can't know that the poster haven't really been sanctioned by any Turaga, so won't see it as suspicious. Especially since the marines haven't told anyone but Dorian, or done anything about taking the posters down themselves (as far as I saw)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Hi everyone. I'm back from my trip. What I'm posting here is two weeks' worth of updates, since I was unable to update last week. Remember that you can send me updates at any time, but I'll (usually) only update on Sundays.Updates

• [*]Interrogation: Macku's would be assassin was re-captured by a Toa Team while the Marines drove off a mercenary group that attempted to spring the assassin. The Marines have taken custody of the assassin and he is currently undergoing interrogation in Ga-Koro. Tensions due to all the recent fighting are high and Ga-Matoran are slowly becoming mistrustful of all the newcomers with news of Tamaru's death at the hands of a Toa.[*]Fight in Ga-Koro: News of Tamaru's death reached Ga-Koro just in time to prevent the assassination of Macku. The assassin was brought down by Commander Kalama and the brave Marines of Ga-Koro. Turaga Nokama has since ordered for Kalama and his unit to take and hide Macku inland. While preparing, the assassin escaped custody and continued to rampage. Kalama leaped back into the fray with Toa of Water, Tanuka buying time for his Ghekula unit, Kalama's Raiders, to escape with Macku. The unit has since gone to ground with Macku and gone rogue. Their location is currently unknown.[*]Assination in Le-Koro Square: Aexias has been publicly assassinated in the main square of Le-Koro, by the notorious assassin Zadron. Or has she...?[*]A Tragic End: After a long battle outside Le-Koro, Tamaru, the Le-Matoran member of the Chronicler's Company, is dead. Echelon the Necromancer held off four Toa before being incapacitated, while Vidar - one of Makuta's most favoured - captured Tamaru, interrogated him, and killed him. Despite his fear of heights, the Matoran stayed brave and incorruptible until the very end.[*]Serial Killer on the Loose: After serial killing Toa succeeded in murdering two Turaga the killer was arrested by by detectives from the Dark C Investigations agency. After an attempt at interrogation he was able to escape from the investigators andis now attempting to flee Onu-Wahi.[*]Wondrous Discovery in Po-Wahi: A recently unearthed temple in Po-Wahi by Onu-Koroan archivists was seized by a group of renegades led by the Toa of Water "Lady Yorlonda". Lady Yorlonda is a well known private collector of ancient artifacts and is known for not necessarily having other people's well being at heart, using her finds to exert political power over the Koro's for her own gain. The Onu-Koroans were run off by the tomb raiders.The Onu-Koroan archivists run off by Lady Yorlonda's renegades were last seen talking to a freelancing tomb raider Tokain, a Toa of Stone, offering him payment if he could swipe some of the more ancient artifacts from the heart of the temple out of Yorlonda's hands. He was last seen in Ga-Koro attempting to recruit Ga-Koroan Marine Commander and Nokama's adopted son Kalama to aid him.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Hey, group that Decaia is which in Le-Wahi -- I seem to have lost track of what's going on. Could anyone fill me in?

Oh not much, they simply went to the airfield, and found out that Snelly is in Ta-koro, and that Tamaru is dead. They are planning a trip to Ta-koro, that we must unfortunately stall till Tuck gets back <_<

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar