Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

somebody in stannis group other than me could you please pm nuju metru about what he said in the post above, because im currently too busy

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Has anything changed with Merror's group since I last posted? Last I recall we were just starting to talk to Jaller, but that was some time ago.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Well, I was gonna throw in Kiox, so it will just be loads of fun.Mind I get there first, guys? If not, that's cool too. I just have trouble jumping into a group of people realistically.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

YEAH for MOCS!YEAH FOR PIRATES! Yes, go ahead and meet up with Ishi, or bump into him, or offer him something, or whatever. :P No one's come after him yet... :)

Yayz! Yayz for both.I've already built him. Now I just have to take the photos. Officially my favourite MOC I have ever made.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OKAY, this is FIRST UTTERLY UNRELATED:I'm in the market for a kawaski Ninja 2502 (racer style motorcycle). I was looking on a thread and someone was selling there's for a decent price since he'd just upgraded to another bike and his wife said one of them had to go. The first response? "Get rid of her."I'm a terrible person for LMAOing, right?OKAY: ON an RPG note:People's beware, 'cause I've released one character in Po, one in Ta, and perhaps another to come in Ga. HEHEHEHEEEE. :evilgrin:Does anyone vote for me to email Tuck and see if Skyrim really is such a good game?

Edited by Kughii

*adds multiple votes to ballot under multiple names*do it. hes been gone way to long. he may be addicted to skyrim like my brother is addicted to the binding of isaac. :

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

A three-part question for the staff: 1) Is the Place of Shadow still around?2) If so, would Makuta still summon the Rahi Nui to destroy any people who get past its illusions?3) If so as well, would the staff control such an NPC, or would a player be allowed to control it in such a battle if they were reasonable & realistic with their posts?-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OKAY, this is FIRST UTTERLY UNRELATED:I'm in the market for a kawaski Ninja 2502 (racer style motorcycle). I was looking on a thread and someone was selling there's for a decent price since he'd just upgraded to another bike and his wife said one of them had to go. The first response? "Get rid of her."I'm a terrible person for LMAOing, right?OKAY: ON an RPG note:People's beware, 'cause I've released one character in Po, one in Ta, and perhaps another to come in Ga. HEHEHEHEEEE. :evilgrin:Does anyone vote for me to email Tuck and see if Skyrim really is such a good game?

Have you had e-mail correspondence with Tuck before?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Guys, whatever reason Tuck is MIA is his own business. I'm not sure what it is myself, but no matter what it is, and no matter how long he's gone, it isn't anything you're allowed to blame him for. He doesn't live exclusively to be the BZPRPG host. He has a job. He has a life.If he's busy with other stuff, he has every right to be - even if that stuff is just having fun playing Skyrim, as some of you suggest (doubtful, because unlike most of us, Tuck is old enough to need to be self-sufficient - sitting around playing videogames isn't such a free luxury for him). Tuck is dedicated to the BZPRPG, even if he isn't present in it - we all know that real life strikes everyone unexpectedly. Don't hold him accountable for that, please.If you're waiting on Tuck for something, my condolences, but that's just how this game works. It isn't instantaneous - it never is - especially when you're dealing with a member who also has to monitor the game as a whole. My suggestion is to move past whatever is holding you up, so that you're not bored and the RPG stays active. You can always go back and visit Turaga Vakama later. Go off and have other adventures. You don't need to follow the mystery all the time. Overall, don't sit about and moan over Tuck's absence. It may be inconvenient, but it's something he has full license to do as a person with free will and other responsibilities. It's unfair to whine about his absence. Plus it just irks me. So please stop.

test2.png

*courtesy chuckle*Does anyone have any idea what's going on for Lohkar's crew?

I'm afraid I've managed to get us mixed up in the storyline, by trying to get into the Temple of Purity. I figured out a way to bypass the doors, but we can't really go inside until Tuck comes back. Which could be in a very long time.I might actually just give up and go back to the ship. This is taking too long, and as NM said, we should just get on with our own storylines.

"What another fine [extended time of stasis] you've gotten us into."You might just want to stay as you are, at least until Kiox gets back from his payed vacation to Po-Koro.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Is there any possible interaction available on the island? I have two idle characters, and I'm eager to get them back up and running.inb4walkupandtalktosomeone, I'd just like the question answered, are there any groups open to a few new characters?And what about the Emotional Spectrum group? What happened to that team?-Skar

We've gotten past the first door in the Temple of Purity with fake charms. GO TEAM NEUTRAL!As for the Emotional Spectrum, I would like the members who are reprising their roles to create their chars. Anyone else can PM me, and then the ES members will deliberate, picking apart your submission piece by piece in an incredibly inhuman way.Avarice, Willpower, Hope, Despair are available.

Edited by Nitro Frost

lol, now I'm even less recognizable.Where is the whole group, anyway? I'm sure that Yghari can meet up with them, and become the new Willpower.... is Rage taken? Not that I would make a character for the position, I'm just wondering. (Depending on your answer, Kaliz may or may not make a return...)-Skar

*courtesy chuckle*Does anyone have any idea what's going on for Lohkar's crew?

I'm afraid I've managed to get us mixed up in the storyline, by trying to get into the Temple of Purity. I figured out a way to bypass the doors, but we can't really go inside until Tuck comes back. Which could be in a very long time.I might actually just give up and go back to the ship. This is taking too long, and as NM said, we should just get on with our own storylines.
I vote on going back to the ship. While it'd be nice to get some interaction out of the temple, one of the crew has already jumped ship, and I don't think any of us non-Water-Lesterin have much air left... :P

lol, now I'm even less recognizable.Where is the whole group, anyway? I'm sure that Yghari can meet up with them, and become the new Willpower.... is Rage taken? Not that I would make a character for the position, I'm just wondering. (Depending on your answer, Kaliz may or may not make a return...)-Skar

I was Rage and I plan on being her, I just haven't heard anything interesting about getting the band back together. However I should bring her back in the game she was a fun character and I loved playing her.Of course I knew you weren't looking for the position, I should have made that clear. that I knew what you were saying. Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Hrm... I could easily bring Kaliz back, just as he was... but nah, I'd rather that Yghari get some kind of action before the year is up.So... to whoever leads the Spectrum now, can Yghari be elected as the new Willpower? Or do we have to make it so that he was already part of the team, but had his memory wiped?I'd personally like to do the former, just because it'd be easier to pull off.-Skar