Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Why nobody make BIONICLE version of Power Rangers?

My bet is that will be the next ripoff.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

speaking of characters, I'm thinking of making a vortixx that uses I lightstone rifle, A Ko-matoran who will be male, and a po-matoran, 75% chance of being female. also, i'm still thinking about a toa who has a special disability that i wont say in fear of the idea being stolen.I'm still not sure about their genders and names, but i do already have the color schemes ready

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Why nobody make BIONICLE version of Power Rangers?

My bet is that will be the next ripoff.
Harder to get past the GMs. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

... Why did you just quote Kalama and write no text?

I did, it ended up inside the quote box. It was a mobile post so I couldn't properly correct it. What I said was "Harder to get past the GMs."Correcting old post.........

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Dupe 'em then. It's not like they'll all be the same color. Each of my Marines are varying shades of blue.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

They're trying to make BIONICLE versions of Transformers.Why nobody make BIONICLE version of Power Rangers?

I find that all.... distasteful, Transformers I can tolerate in this RPG, they're enough alike that it works, but Power Rangers? Nooooooo....that would give me an aneurysm.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

XD Reminds me of a joke I made about the Power Rangers in a comedy I wrote. "They haven't had job security since 1998!"

XD Reminds me of a joke I made about the Power Rangers in a comedy I wrote. "They haven't had job security since 1998!"

:PI don't understand why people would parody Power Rangers... ugh. XDOh, BTW Kalama, I noticed that whenever I'm alseep or at school from Monday to Friday (which is 9:30 P.M - 3:30 P.M PST) that a whole bunch of stuff happens with the Raiders. After much contemplation, I have decided to allow you to control Xibre while I am gone throughout the day. When I return from school, however, I will take control of Xibre again. And the cycle will continue... However! Please don't kill him, mortally wound him, or make him go insane. I'd rather not have him become someone other than I aimed him to be.So yeah... only while I'm asleep or at school, though.

... Wait... did you mean 0930 AM to 330PM? Or are you in school from 330PM to 930PM at night?

... Wait... did you mean 0930 AM to 330PM? Or are you in school from 330PM to 930PM at night?

Oops I confused you! Let me clear it up with an example:Let's say it's Monday night. I finished my homework, and made my last post in the RPG. I'm going to go to bed, and it is 9:30 PM. I go to bed. I wake up. It is now Tuesday. I go to school, and come home around 3:30 PM (school usually starts at 8:34 AM). I get on my computer and start posting again.Does this help a bit?

Ah, so you're active from 330PM in the afternoon till 9 at night.Gotcha.I'm usually up and around at 10 AM in the morning until about 11PM at night.Okay, nothing too horrible will happen. Physically anyway. Mentally he might suffer a little. XD

:PI don't understand why people would parody Power Rangers... ugh. XD
Because they like the American versions of the descendants of Marvel comics and the Toei Company's unholy alliance in the late 70's?More on topic, what are the clues (Courage, Purity, Creation, etc...) known and which groups know them? Does Stannis's Company know any clues?

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Ah, so you're active from 330PM in the afternoon till 9 at night.Gotcha.I'm usually up and around at 10 AM in the morning until about 11PM at night.Okay, nothing too horrible will happen. Physically anyway. Mentally he might suffer a little. XD

Well, as long as he doesn't go insane, or goes to the brink of insanity, then I'm alright with it.

Stannis and his friends all know four of the six clues since they were divulged in a group discussion: Po, Le, Ga, Ko.

Yup.

Wait Krayzikk, you turned LASERBEAK INTO A GIRL?Lolwut.

Guilty as charged. Thought it not only fit his, Imean her personalty, but it would be fun to mess with peoples heads.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Wait Krayzikk, you turned LASERBEAK INTO A GIRL?Lolwut.

Guilty as charged. Thought it not only fit his, Imean her personalty, but it would be fun to mess with peoples heads.
Well, since I've never heard of Laserbreak...the fact that this version of her is female doesn't really bother me. :)

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Y'all confused my adapting with "ripping off." Now, they have nicknames that are the same as TF characters. They have powers reasonably based off those characters. However, I have never once used a line from the movies. I have simply changed them to fit the Bionicle universe. They don't even have "Decept" in the name. They're called the Order of the Phantoms. So, if anything, I'm ripping off Harry Potter.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

You're bringing in Jhiaxus. We're all screwed man. We're all screwed.

Wait, back up. Jhiaxus?! As in, arrogant leader of the 'evolved cybertronians'? Madman? G2? Aw karz. You know, someones going to have to do Fort Max to counter that right? :P Also, Hubert, for the sake of us all, stop saying Kiss Players. It's like Beetlejuice. You can't say it's name so may times.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Next thing we know someone creates a Primus equivalent.

What, a gigantic planet sized robotic god that is also the "home world" of his robotic followers? That would never work in Bionicle. (sarcasm)

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Oops I confused you! Let me clear it up with an example:Let's say it's Monday night. I finished my homework, and made my last post in the RPG. I'm going to go to bed, and it is 9:30 PM. I go to bed. I wake up. It is now Tuesday. I go to school, and come home around 3:30 PM (school usually starts at 8:34 AM). I get on my computer and start posting again.Does this help a bit?
Or you coulld just get up an hour to a half hour earlier, and post then. nothing wrong with that. I did that when I went to a real school, didn't hurt a bit.

More on topic, what are the clues (Courage, Purity, Creation, etc...) known and which groups know them? Does Stannis's Company know any clues?

it's called STANNIS'S COMPANIONS (It's official name) FOR MATA NUI's SAKE!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)