Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

lol, your character must be a #####... jk jkAnd I may try the whole mark bearer thing out on another character later... I can't see myself going with more than two or three characters, though... these people with dozens of characters make my head spin... how do they keep track of them all? Anyway, thanks for the help... I'll just randomly wash up on the coast somewhere :PEDIT: ##### is censored here?EDIT AGAIN: Wow, I just failed hard. Just trust me that the word I used is not as offensive as you would think. Think Beef Jerky :)

Edited by Akaku94

...Glove, please, take your precious time actually reading the argument before throwing in a rather ignorant two cents. What you said has been said. Fifteen posts ago. :)

And was largely being passed over from what I saw. I felt it could do with being mentioned again since it seemed a fairly important detail that could have been used ;)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

That means that everyone's going to be like "Who the heck are you?" since she just got there...Oh, and wouldn't be funny if Kinvex was buried next to Jaron? Lol.

But...Jaron's burial place is special to me. It's where his plot began and where it ended.That, and I don't think having two ghosts meet up would be a good idea here.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@Kal: No, it would be funny! It would be a whole "Who's on First" kind of thing! :P

But I'm not certain ghosts are necessarily allowed anyways. :PSo...stay away from his body. I don't want nobody defilin' his grave with their non-Jaron-ness. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Actually it was more like."Next time I see him, I'm probably gonna kill him."-Snipe

Same thing. He loves her too. :PSeriously though, I'm rather confused why Tuara is attracting so much... attraction. I'm with Salamander (duh :P) in thinking that she was a bossy, gullible, over-confident Toa who was too attached to "duty" and the Toa Code. He still has no idea if she's any good in a fight, though, since he never really saw here fight. :PBut those are just her bad traits, I suppose. Accentuate the Negative at full power, huh? :lol:

Lacertus

Basically, it happened like this:Long ago, in the old days of BZPRPGs gone by, Tuara walked into the Lavapool Inn and tried to recruit Angelus into a Toa Team. The two had lunch and somewhere along the line there was a food fight. They somehow bonded while slinging burgers at the opposition. This went on through a couple more Wahis until Angelus serenaded her in some dingy Po-Koro bar. Then, for their first date, they chased Joske Nimil through the desert and passed out. They went to Ko-Wahi and that's pretty much where the NBZP ended.Then there was Salamander, who had her tricked into thinking he was a hero for the ages, and then there was Kinvex, who seems to be in some sort of posthumous friend zone, and then there's Angelus again.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Eh... He didn't exactly trick her into thinking he was "a hero for the ages". He just acted how she expected a Toa to act, which was heroic at heart. I'm pretty sure I never actually had him elaborate on his own "character" at that point, but I could be wrong. It was way back in October, after all.However, the first date thing back in the NBZP makes perfect sense to me. Salamander and Utu barely need any reason to want to kill the other because they were enemies back in the NBZP, so I can relate.

Lacertus

Tuara was only supposed to be a stock character. An excuse to get people to chase after Utu.She's developing much more now and I'm trying to flesh her character out a bit more although I must admit, it's difficult.-Snipe

Aaah, I see. Good job fleshing her out, I honestly would have never thought she was a stock character.

Lacertus