Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Such an interesting way to look at things."OOH! that guy is having fun! Must make something bad happen to him!"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Ooh. What if Tillian died here...?-Teezy

Yes, please. End these shenanigans once and for all.
Not sure if serious.

Such an interesting way to look at things."OOH! that guy is having fun! Must make something bad happen to him!"

You have obviously never RP'd with me before. This is what I do.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Not sure if serious.-Teezy

I'm dead serious. So serious, that if I were any more serious, my head would explode from over-seriousness. I'd take a pciture of my serious face and send to you, but the seriousness would overwhelm and possibly harm you....Nah, I'm kidding :P Tillian should have something bad happen to him, though, to prevent him from being such a Chuck Norris-y character.

I'm dead serious. So serious, that if I were any more serious, my head would explode from over-seriousness. I'd take a pciture of my serious face and send to you, but the seriousness would overwhelm and possibly harm you....Nah, I'm kidding :P Tillian should have something bad happen to him, though, to prevent him from being such a Chuck Norris-y character.
We could scar that prettyboy visage by knocking him into the lava.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

We could scar that prettyboy visage by knocking him into the lava.-Teezy
I am all for it. AnaTillian must happen.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm willing to be in the next one, so long as I survive. :P Although, I probably won't survive...meh.I must say, I liked this, but I thought the first was a bit better. One thing you really didn't go into too much was the way most of them are feeling about things-you kind of just rushed this along. But meh, some people like it more that way. *shrugs*

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ahhh...... *seaches through wikipedia*Its similar to a Coastal defence ship, as it sacrifices speed for thick armour and heavy weapons. I'd imagine that it wouldn't be able to chase down a fleeing ship, but would be able to disable it quickly while taking a lot of damage before being disabled itself.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Dear God, I just noticed Nuju's post. Snelly, I believe I will delay or completely scrap away my character creation for the Royal Court :P

What!? Why!? Just cause Nuju's come to play? :P I'm happy about this, cause it's just going to get even more crazy from here.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Just thought I'd let y'all know that, for the time being, Ta-Koro cannot be entered or exited via the main bridge.That doesn't mean that you can't enter or leave, period: a Kualsi, Kadin, Miru, or even strategic use of elemental powers may provide your character a means of entrance or escape. But simply walking in or out? Sorry, no go.

Just thought I'd let y'all know that, for the time being, Ta-Koro cannot be entered or exited via the main bridge.That doesn't mean that you can't enter or leave, period: a Kualsi, Kadin, Miru, or even strategic use of elemental powers may provide your character a means of entrance or escape. But simply walking in or out? Sorry, no go.

You do realize Hiemalis could just make a bridge of ice and run across it real quick?Yeah, didn't think you did. Sorry, but that's just something that needs said.Ya know, nevermind all of that. I just completely missed something in there. :P Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Or, like Tillian, you could use gravity on a surfboard and fly.He hasn't used his Kadin in days...-Teezy

Whats the point of having a Kadin if you're a Toa of Gravity? O_o
Added cool factor.That and Tillian would rather just either use his Kadin, which is easier on his elemental energy, or go all Silver Surfer, which is just awesome.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Or, like Tillian, you could use gravity on a surfboard and fly.He hasn't used his Kadin in days...-Teezy

Whats the point of having a Kadin if you're a Toa of Gravity? O_o
Added cool factor.That and Tillian would rather just either use his Kadin, which is easier on his elemental energy, or go all Silver Surfer, which is just awesome.-Teezy
Agreed, except he isn't Silver. He's Purple.And who likes long posts that reveal some random aspect of your character? I do, I do! Seriously, I can't believe I wrote that whole wall of text over in Ta-Wahi...:PAnd apparently Savina's new designation is "Toa-Pet," thanks to me. :P

profiles i guess