Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hey guys. Um, I've got some bad news: I just don't have the time to do this anymore, so I've decided to leave the BZPRPG....for spring break.Like Nuju, I'm going on a trip for spring break (though I'm going to Mexico). It's annual thing my church does; we go down and pour concrete and install ceilings and paint walls. It's a ton of fun, but there's no internet access, and even if there was, I wouldn't really want to spend my time roleplaying when Real Life is so exciting.So please bear with me if you're interacting with one of my characters. Ketan is in stasis, so there's no problem there. Avya is with Nikaron, so Onarax, you can just bunny her along. And finally, Oreius....My intrepid Ta-Matoran is currently guarding the Ta-Koro bridge controls to prevent anyone from raising the bridge and providing Hiemalis with an easy way out of Ta-Koro. Aside from Divinex, he's not really interacting with anyone, but the whole bridge situation is a little iffy.So here's the deal: Oreius is going to stay in the control room until Hiemalis is caught, or until he escapes. Should either of those things happen, assume the bridge is raised. Otherwise, it's down.If someone has a problem with this, let me know before tomorrow night.See ya.

Out of curiousity, is there ANYONE in Po-koro right now?

Famed Pirate Odhrán is being attacked by other famed pirate Moylan. In the middle of the town.Strangely nobody seems to notice... (Just like that one dead body in Le-Koro...)

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Famed Pirate Odhrán is being attacked by other famed pirate Moylan. In the middle of the town.Strangely nobody seems to notice... (Just like that one dead body in Le-Koro...)
Well...it's kind of hard to when the last post of either of them was like 20 pages ago.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

And when there's no Mata-Nui Daily. The lack of a weekly/daily paper disturbs me. Are we still on the same day?

For some, yes. For others, it's been two to three days.Man, time passes slowly in Mata Nui...

Well...it's kind of hard to when the last post of either of them was like 20 pages ago.
True, I was talking about back when me and Zoma were posting as them like crazy.But no, really, would someone working with the Po-Koro military (Preferably not Tillian) try to arrest Odhrán?

I bet that either Tuck or Nuju will come up with some explanation for the fact that days are different on different parts of the island.

It's simple...time has become distorted due to some unnatural phenomena caused an unknown force of great mystical power.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

It's an interesting thought.BTW, whoever controls Dekuna (I've forgotten your name) Heauni escaped through a back-door which no-one knew the existence of (apart from Whenua, Reichenbach and, it would appear, Heuani). Therefore, you would not have been able to tell anyone where he went, as you couldn't follow him with sonar. Just pointing out.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I love the look of the new ship.Of course, from the size of that thing, we might need to get a few new members to realistically sail it.I also like the name "Seraphim" It sounds so much cooler then "The Aggressors". If only it was not the name of a certain staff member from long ago with a thing for interdimensional beings that wanted to erase us all, or eat us.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

If you wanna get technical, it's not Physics either, it's physics. No capital.ANYWAY, back on topic, I wonder how Whenua's kidnapping will affect Stannis' Companions once we convince Nuju to translate that tablet, seeing as Whenua still has (had) it.

Q2TtLEz.png

ANYWAAAAYYYSSS...SO, I've thrown a variable in to the sand brawl between the two toa mentioned on the last page...

You mean Odhrán and Moylan? The pirates?
Are they magic pirates? :bigeek:JK, I won't do this any more. I'm going a bit OTT with it now. Of course, if it becomes a meme, I will continue, but otherwise, no.So, does anyone want to join the now-unknown and practically forgotten group that is the Mystix?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

This post?@SnellyWell yeah, but Zoma's not the only one in the fight. (Not to mention we already figured out how it'd end, sorta kinda...) Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

ANYWAAAAYYYSSS...SO, I've thrown a variable in to the sand brawl between the two toa mentioned on the last page...

Are they magic pirates? :bigeek:JK, I won't do this any more. I'm going a bit OTT with it now. Of course, if it becomes a meme, I will continue, but otherwise, no.So, does anyone want to join the now-unknown and practically forgotten group that is the Mystix?
I would very much like to join. :PI thought playing as a Mystix would be cool and all. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I would very much like to join. :PI thought playing as a Mystix would be cool and all. :P
Yay! Now make a Mystix profile, and together, we can wreak havoc in the time during which we have now staff members! :biggrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I think I may make a good Mystix just to spite the evil ones...

There already is a good Mystix. The only one, mind. She betrayed the others in order to seal them away. Technically, there would be no good Mystix. They would all be evil. Some less so than others, but still ruthless and evil.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

There already is a good Mystix. The only one, mind. She betrayed the others in order to seal them away. Technically, there would be no good Mystix. They would all be evil. Some less so than others, but still ruthless and evil.
I made a Mystix! It was a NPC for a mystery in Onu-Koro but... Um... Shut up. Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

You get killed mercilessly by staff when they return.Global domination.On the second page.Because you're useless. (JK, you are not useless)

Some adult responsible players might try to get rid of you before that. I for one have had enough space and time magic for this month.The simple answer is that since no time or date was officially specified we are telling storylines that happen within a certain timeframe that is applicable to all our characters, but we don't tell the stories in parallel. They just intersect at numerous points.Besides, not everybody includes the time of day in their posts.Anyway, keep it reasonable folks ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I made a Mystix! It was a NPC for a mystery in Onu-Koro but... Um... Shut up.
Really?Was it the murderer? :sly:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Some adult responsible players might try to get rid of you before that. I for one have had enough space and time magic for this month.The simple answer is that since no time or date was officially specified we are telling storylines that happen within a certain timeframe that is applicable to all our characters, but we don't tell the stories in parallel. They just intersect at numerous points.Besides, not everybody includes the time of day in their posts.Anyway, keep it reasonable folks ^^

That was a joke. And you're supposed to say 'magic. :bigeek:'Ah, okay.True enough.I will do my best.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]