Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Correct me if I'm wrong but I just noticed: there aren't many followers of Makuta running around anymore...

Yeah...majority of the 'bad guys' aren't allied with Makuta at all. Maybe that's because the majority of Makuta's followers end up dead or worse eventually. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Correct me if I'm wrong but I just noticed: there aren't many followers of Makuta running around anymore...

Yeah...majority of the 'bad guys' aren't allied with Makuta at all. Maybe that's because the majority of Makuta's followers end up dead or worse eventually. :P
Well, there is Kohra......

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

It's an interesting thought.BTW, whoever controls Dekuna (I've forgotten your name) Heauni escaped through a back-door which no-one knew the existence of (apart from Whenua, Reichenbach and, it would appear, Heuani). Therefore, you would not have been able to tell anyone where he went, as you couldn't follow him with sonar. Just pointing out.

Its The Lorax, who used to be Mt. Ihu. I've downsized a bit.As for the sonar thing, he didn't have to know of the door to detect someone moving through it. As soon as it went dark, he tried to "see" the area with sonar. This will detect the size, shape and movement of objects in the area. Heuani showed up as an object moving towards Whenua's hut and then dissappeared insude it. Dekuna inferred that there must have been a door there. He may even have detected it opening. He knew which way he went because he left the hut by the same door he came in through, then went through the village and out to the river (again detectable by sonar). When he jumped in, Dekuna lost track of him because the water disrupts sound waves.

ppg2.png

@Lorax: Actually, I think he went through the front...And wouldn't the hut block the signals, anyway?

It would and it did. If you look back, I said that Dekuna could detect nothing once Heuani closed the door. It was only on his way in and his escape that were detected. It's too late to follow him now, so I don't think it really matters.

ppg2.png

...Yeah, he'll be there. I can tell.-Teezy

Yes, but he isn't going to officiate the wedding.Unless I take Corik and have him possessed or something...meh.Maybe I'll do your Dorian scheme.
No.
D:Why not, Snells? :P Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Fun fact. Dorian is the name of a scale degree. [/music nerd]Anyways, I'm gonna root through all my PMs and fix up the MB list. Actually. And will the Ga-Wahi MB's please respond to me recent post there? :P-Snipe

Fun fact. Dorian is the name of a scale degree. [/music nerd]Anyways, I'm gonna root through all my PMs and fix up the MB list. Actually. And will the Ga-Wahi MB's please respond to me recent post there? :P-Snipe

You're not the only music nerd. I know my Mixolydians better than my Dorians, but I'm pretty good with all my scales.[/musicnerd]Anyways, who wants to have a riveting bachelor party in the next few days?

profiles i guess

You're not the only music nerd. I know my Mixolydians better than my Dorians, but I'm pretty good with all my scales.[/musicnerd]Anyways, who wants to have a riveting bachelor party in the next few days?
... who's goin'? :PAnd I finally get to play as an evil character with gravitic powers. That mean no holding back. >:3

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

New idea: a Jaliax Sister as Sailor Mercury.

Oh god. Oh god, the chaos. The multiversal collapse....
You're one to talk.... :P
What could you possibly be talking about? :P I work very hard to prevent the multiversal collapse.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Alright, I have a challenge for you all.What does uisge beatha mean?If you get it right, one of my characters will buy you some.

I don't want your whisky.
I prefer the spelling of Whiskey, myself.Are you sure you don't want any, Snells? Maybe we could turn Skyra into an alcoholic.By the way, you didn't just use some sort of translate program, did you? Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

I named him for Dorian Grey.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND