Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Could I get a quote on that? If it was assumed to be left in your possession, that's a cruddy excuse as well.

If you look back in the discussion topic, you'll see that he said that he'd leave his stuff in the player's possession. I simply took on the Lavapool. If I'm not mistaken, Zoma took his Toa of Water.And no, I delete all PMs that I'm not using, or contain things that I'm gonna really need to remember. *Rolls eyes* Sorry, I'll keep the PM next time. (Not to mention the fact that the guy said he was coming back. So the point is moot. If he said he wasn't coming back ever, then I'd agree with you and let you guys go wild, but he did say he was coming back so....)

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Wait.Awaiting Nuju's reply.Something about Lii.And a debate team....I'm so bloody confused now.

The debate team thing was my fault, and irrelevant. There is an ongoing disagreement about whether or not the Inn is explode-able.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Yeah, I'm just not going to be in this discussion, since I actually wasn't going to burn down the Lavapool (mostly because of Lii, so...).

I know right? Lii is awesome like that. I just made her character and alrady she's stopped the destruction of a major establishment.My noobish side is grinning.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Actually, none of the heroes really made a difference. None of them bested him in combat and such, so if I get approval (in two weeks :P ) it's going down like Charlie Brown in ultra-around sound town....gosh that was cheesy.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Yeah, I'm just not going to be in this discussion, since I actually wasn't going to burn down the Lavapool (mostly because of Lii, so...).

I know right? Lii is awesome like that. I just made her character and alrady she's stopped the destruction of a major establishment.My noobish side is grinning.
...She stood there, was hyper, sucked in heat and waved a sword or two.Corik did all the work you lazy bum.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Could I get a quote on that? If it was assumed to be left in your possession, that's a cruddy excuse as well.

If you look back in the discussion topic, you'll see that he said that he'd leave his stuff in the player's possession. I simply took on the Lavapool. If I'm not mistaken, Zoma took his Toa of Water. And no, I delete all PMs that I'm not using, or contain things that I'm gonna really need to remember. *Rolls eyes* Sorry, I'll keep the PM next time. (Not to mention the fact that the guy said he was coming back. So the point is moot. If he said he wasn't coming back ever, then I'd agree with you and let you guys go wild, but he did say he was coming back so....)
I'mma trust you on taking the Lavapool. But as a spectator and critic, I now ask:Why the HECK didn't you act like it?After the whole hospital debacle, you never posted as Lavapool staff...The primary reason KNI lacks proof is because you stood by and did nothing after the inn in question a sudden influx in refugees that filled it to the brim.This whole shebang coulda been avoided if you had made evidence by going out and doing stuff with your control of the Lavapool. I advise you do so next time a major establishment is handed to you in order to publicize the fact that you now control that establishment while getting interaction and such. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

...She stood there, was hyper, sucked in heat and waved a sword or two.Corik did all the work you lazy bum.
I mean the whole "Secret Iden usage" stuff. You know, following Zinex around n' stuff?And having two glowing swords is kewl. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

No, I mean that because she knew who Zenix really was, she wasn't going to let him get away with whatever he was going to do, right? I knew that would happen.EDIT: Nina'd twice. Yep, you're right, Acro.

... It's Gravity. G-R-A-V-I-T-Y. lolYeah, and she was ready to stab him with a extremely hot sword. :lol:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

@"Gravity": Why are you calling yourself Gravity? Your name is Acrophobia... unless you want to be called Gravity...And yes, she was going to stab him- but then he turned into a Matoran and ran off. But then Ghykel had to go in and knock him out with sound... :P

'Cause it was my old screen name, the one that I'm going to change back to once I can. :P:Yeah, I guess you're right. Oh, well. But another one of my characters knocked him out cold in one hit. :PI think it was *Gykehl walks in and asks a question**Someone answers him and he fires sonic sphere at Zenix, which knocks Toa unconscious*BTW, that blackfire stuff is cool. I wanna character with that element. Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

GAAAAHHH PEOPLE! just forget the thing and do it... AGAIN.Why not? I've had DnD campaigns that went for weeks, got crazy, and then we smashed back to stage one to fix out the hurt.BTW: The bridge has yet to be raised back up... When is that happening?

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

I noticed one was skulking around outside our village (apparently) but i never got a reply when I asked about exactly what kind of mech it is. It sounded like a Boxor/Exo-Toa like thingy for Matoran, but I'm not even sure if it has been approved for use.

I noticed one was skulking around outside our village (apparently) but i never got a reply when I asked about exactly what kind of mech it is. It sounded like a Boxor/Exo-Toa like thingy for Matoran, but I'm not even sure if it has been approved for use.

It hasn't been, yet. The player was instructed by Gravity(I think) to PM Nuju.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OMG... has anyone else read Nuju's post in Kini Nui??? Great material.. Now, if only I had characters that actually influenced main plots...

Which one? Did he make another one?And on the subject of noobish-ness, I may not be a noob now, but back in the day.... I wasn't bad about writing, nut my characters were all flat, and one-dimensional. They were predictable and unoriginal. And I considered using my first post in an RPG to hit a Staff NPC in the back with an acid zamor to be an accomplishment. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

Hm.. Okay, I must just be super behind the times. :POn account of Newbishness:I still feel like a total newb. I go in an out of being hear, and consequently my writing gets worse, better, than worse again. As I've said before, if ANYONE ever sees something in my writing they think should be changed, PLEASE PM ME. It's how I get better.THanks.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

Hm.. Okay, I must just be super behind the times. :POn account of Newbishness:I still feel like a total newb. I go in an out of being hear, and consequently my writing gets worse, better, than worse again. As I've said before, if ANYONE ever sees something in my writing they think should be changed, PLEASE PM ME. It's how I get better.THanks.

Do you want PMs when I see spelling errors? :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

Oh goody, a new character added. Say hello to Suchia everyone and let me know if anyone needs an overtly aggressive Toa of Water to join their team....Yikes...I've just realised 3/4 of my characters are female...I think I may have to reconsider a few things...And add another male character if only to balance things out...

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.