Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Oh goody, a new character added. Say hello to Suchia everyone and let me know if anyone needs an overtly aggressive Toa of Water to join their team....Yikes...I've just realised 3/4 of my characters are female...I think I may have to reconsider a few things...And add another male character if only to balance things out...

This season I've had more females than males at several points. So I'mma speak from experience:Don't worry about it-most people go for more male chars. And there really is nothing wrong with having more females than males.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Oh goody, a new character added. Say hello to Suchia everyone and let me know if anyone needs an overtly aggressive Toa of Water to join their team....Yikes...I've just realised 3/4 of my characters are female...I think I may have to reconsider a few things...And add another male character if only to balance things out...

This season I've had more females than males at several points. So I'mma speak from experience:Don't worry about it-most people go for more male chars. And there really is nothing wrong with having more females than males.
In the past, I have just had male character. This year, I changed that. Males are still the majority for me, but not by nearly as much as before.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Wow, I wish I could say I had more females than males, they're always much more awesome characters.

I have no idea where you got that impression. Really, most female chars seem pretty badly-writ-*Mars glares @ Armadijo*As I was saying, female characters are totally more awesome than male chars in every respect. They're way more boss no matter combat record. Indeed, the female character is truly a blessing of the goddess of awesome to our humble and woefully inept intelligences. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Yeah, I think I still technically have more male characters...but really...I seem to use my female ones more...at least recently I have. So really, it's about even with me if I think about it that way.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

*Glances at The Joker*...Do you like my carbon footprint?Get it? As in carbon copy? No?

I'm sending over Fostol :PMan, everyone's making a psychopath...we should have like an epic gathering of the psychopaths and one for their counterparts/heroes...maybe...I might just attempt to make one as well...

I'm sending over Fostol :PMan, everyone's making a psychopath...we should have like an epic gathering of the psychopaths and one for their counterparts/heroes...maybe...I might just attempt to make one as well...

Aw yeah, I was hoping old Jokey would get an adversary :DAnd a meeting of the madmen would be very chaotic. And AWESOME.

I have no idea where you got that impression. Really, most female chars seem pretty badly-writ-

...*Sob sob*I've got one major psychopath (Suchia)...One sort of passive psychopath (Ihrey)...And a pretty cheerful not-too-psychopathic psychopath (Kurot). Could be interesting. =P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

If you are starting the character then just say it in the profile. If you are getting one with a preexisting character then you need to have a reason for how you got it. Whether it be buying him from some random NPC or catching one in the wild and then training it.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Can someone remind me on the rules around steeds? Can a character have a kikanolo just by saying so, or do they need to go catch one first?

Well, the rule about steeds/pets is that they are allowed. I know that you shouldn't have something insane like a kanohi dragon...pretty sure that wouldn't be allowed, but something like a kikanalo is allowed no problem. You don't have to 'catch' one per se. This isn't pokemon. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I'd say for a Kikanalo you should get staff approval first just to be sure. Snels also told me he thought a Muaka would be fine, but Nuju shot that one down immediately.

Yeah, for a Kikanalo you need staff approval.Wait, Snelly thought he could have a pet Muaka? Crazy Snelly...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Anyone wanna give me an update on what's happened today?-Teezy

Nothing. Yet. You haven't posted in Ga-Wahi yet, so I have nothing new to look at there that applies to me...

Meh, it's not like BIONICLE in general has too many females. If anything you are balancing it out by having only female characters. :)

I have no females, so... :P Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

I can drop KAL off over there, if you want.Not the Kal Alfon was talking to, though.

Yeah sure, go ahead. Just as long as he doesn't think of the team as a dinner course...
No.But they can probably help him get his dinner...if you know what I mean.I know Alfon certainly does.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

So Bad Company's done jack?-Teezy

Rene is in Hawaii and since he's the leader of it and it just started, not much has been going on -- once he gets back I'm sure he'll get things rolling, and from there we'll branch out on our own. Don't worry, it won't be like that forever. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

So Bad Company's done jack?-Teezy

Rene is in Hawaii and since he's the leader of it and it just started, not much has been going on -- once he gets back I'm sure he'll get things rolling, and from there we'll branch out on our own. Don't worry, it won't be like that forever. newso1.png
Oh yeahhh, I forgot he was on vacation. My b.(Also, you want me to go ahead and assign the SSCC stories for this week or are you cool with doing it?)-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND