Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Don't worry Nuju, if Joske decides to go a little too far, he's probably getting slapped. Repeatedly.A.K.A.-Joske aint gettin' too friendly on my watch... :evilgrin:And technically, my girl character's original purpose was to mess with Brickeens. Just because I hadn't been able to troll him before. :PEDIT: I, also, raise my hand with Tyler.

Speaking of which, Tillian's about to snap. Where's Jaron?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

No empowered girls, huh?I guess the femal Water-Skakdi who'll bite your head off if she's looked at the wrong way and the openly evil Vortixx that knows her looks and plays with people's emotions are staying under the radar XD

Well, there's a little gathering in Onu-Koro. I'm still trying to remind Tyler about sending a character over there to try and hit on them.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Gee, when oh when will a female character with some dignity step into this game's "romance" scene?

*Points at Tuara*-Snipe
I agree with this. We've decided not to start off Angelus and Tuara's relationship until they end up finishing the Mark Bearer plot?AKA a while.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Hey...Emotia's pretty much snapped too...what's gonna happen when they both figure out that their actually both alive? :3
A wedding in a padded cell?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Hey...Emotia's pretty much snapped too...what's gonna happen when they both figure out that their actually both alive? :3
That sounds awesome. And Emotia's gonna become addicted to using her mark...she's gonna be a druggy...:o

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

That sounds awesome. And Emotia's gonna become addicted to using her mark...she's gonna be a druggy... :o
Jaron's gonna talk to her soon, too. Dun worreh.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Wow... Nuju...*pulls invisible knife from back*I'm hurt. I thought we were friends! It's not my fault Joske is a charming, witty, rougish, egotistic, and otherwise famous athlete who knows his way around women. I mean, when was the last time you didn't see the ladies swoon over the dashing swashbuckler that just walked into the room? You can't blame him for being naturally talented, now can you? Besides, not everyone is a stuck-up, placid, and otherwise brick-walled as your characters. I would have a better chance of getting a laugh from a rock than ellicit a good responce from you. There's playing hard-to-get, and then there's you who makes it impossible to change their minds. Really, you want to know what it is guys? He's just jealous that I'm a better RPer than him and know how to play the hero. That's really what it is here. Jealousy. It's ok buddy. Not everyone can be this great. :biggrin:

"You're so vain... you prob'ly thought that post was about you..."I wasn't slamming Joske for being charming and athletic and all that; I was slamming all the ladies who swooned over his whole act too easily. The fact that you took that, my general words of advice to the players, as some kind of personal jab at your flagship character shows us all just how... sadly desperate you've become for attention, Tuck... Besides, we both know that playing a hero is a lot easier than playing a villain. Especially when the hero in question is so... what shall I say... typical? SUH-LAM! :PJust because I condemn people who are too easy to get, doesn't mean that I myself am impossible to solicit a response from when it comes to in-game romance. I just have had other things more important to do than play in that field... plus, there haven't been any characters I've run into who have been honestly charming and/or interesting enough to deserve any kind of interest. Except Hiemalis. He was interesting.

test2.png

To be honest, Solia was a pretty solid character. Sure, she did fall in love with Trakuda, but still, she wasn't just making sandwiches all day. She was out there, being all mysterious and stuff.

Wotz, she can't have been that solid a character if she's dead. Especially seeing as I killed her.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Wow... Nuju...*pulls invisible knife from back*I'm hurt. I thought we were friends! It's not my fault Joske is a charming, witty, rougish, egotistic, and otherwise famous athlete who knows his way around women. I mean, when was the last time you didn't see the ladies swoon over the dashing swashbuckler that just walked into the room? You can't blame him for being naturally talented, now can you? Besides, not everyone is a stuck-up, placid, and otherwise brick-walled as your characters. I would have a better chance of getting a laugh from a rock than ellicit a good responce from you. There's playing hard-to-get, and then there's you who makes it impossible to change their minds. Really, you want to know what it is guys? He's just jealous that I'm a better RPer than him and know how to play the hero. That's really what it is here. Jealousy. It's ok buddy. Not everyone can be this great. :biggrin:

"You're so vain... you prob'ly thought that post was about you..."I wasn't slamming Joske for being charming and athletic and all that; I was slamming all the ladies who swooned over his whole act too easily. The fact that you took that, my general words of advice to the players, as some kind of personal jab at your flagship character shows us all just how... sadly desperate you've become for attention, Tuck...Besides, we both know that playing a hero is a lot easier than playing a villain. Especially when the hero in question is so... what shall I say... typical? SUH-LAM! :PJust because I condemn people who are too easy to get, doesn't mean that I myself am impossible to solicit a response from when it comes to in-game romance. I just have had other things more important to do than play in that field... plus, there haven't been any characters I've run into who have been honestly charming and/or interesting enough to deserve any kind of interest. Except Hiemalis. He was interesting.
I disagree. I find it very difficult to play heroic characters. Which is why all of my characters who aren't villains or didn't kill someone at some point are now dead. Except Pirok. Who's going to fall off the deep end and kill Ignotus before killing himself, so I guess he doesn't count.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I disagree. I find it very difficult to play heroic characters. Which is why all of my characters who aren't villains or didn't kill someone at some point are now dead. Except Pirok. Who's going to fall off the deep end and kill Ignotus before killing himself, so I guess he doesn't count.

I must say, some of our younger players seem to have more insight than our prestegious GM here. You know the saying: if it were easy, everyone would be doing it. Tell me Nuju, look back at the history of the Bzprpg, even when you were here. There were heros everywhere right? Riiiiight... ?Wrong! The number of villains played regulalry outnumbers the heros around three to one. No my friend, on concept you may be right, but in practice it is far easier to play the villain, You have no rules, no restraints... no morals. Do whatever you want. If you play the hero, you MUST abide by the rules at all times, no matter what. Because if you don't-Either you die a hero... or live long enough to find yourself the villain.Truly, it is more difficult to be the good guy. Experience has taught me this.Still, enough barbs. I did not come back on board to trade insults with my new boss :P Truce Nuju? We could do this delightful mental exercise all day, and in the end there would be no clear victor. I say we put aside our differences and instead team up and focus our energies into rocking thier little worlds.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

My world isn't little...it's BIG....really BIG! :biggrin:And my only truly evil character on this RPG is Frieza...for some reason. It is hard to be the hero in this game, Skyra has almost crossed the line on several occasions. (And it's all Emzee's fault! D:<)

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

My world isn't little...it's BIG....really BIG! :biggrin:And my only truly evil character on this RPG is Frieza...for some reason. It is hard to be the hero in this game, Skyra has almost crossed the line on several occasions. (And it's all Emzee's fault! D:<)

Hey, in fairness, most of my villains are messed-up heroes. The most messed-up among them would be Reichenbach.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Are you sick and tired of people always laughing and acting cheerful around you? Doesn't it get on your nerves whenever someone is smiling and you just want any chance to turn that smile upside down? Don't you just wish they'd all stop and start crying out in pain and woe as their life is ruined? I thought you might, that's why a new group is forming, We're here to wipe the grin off of every face, to leave the world a much more depressing place. If someone is laughing, or feeling happiness, we'll be there to smash their world down around them with wonderful misery.

Currently seeking: One being willing to risk his/her life for the honorable goal of ruining the lives of other with cruel jokes and twisted pranks

Requirements: Must be able to deal with over inflated egos, must hate happiness.

I'm starting up a small group to help ruin the happiness of others, ad am looking for one last person to join in and become one of The Jesters.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Oh, are we talking about crossing the line?What about when Tillian cut open that guy's stomach and took the intelligence out of his intestines?-Teezy

That was really cool...that's all I can say. Emotia would never had agreed to marry Tillian if he hadn't ripped out someone's guts at least once in his life.

Oh, are we talking about crossing the line?What about when Tillian cut open that guy's stomach and took the intelligence out of his intestines?-Teezy

That was really cool...that's all I can say. Emotia would never had agreed to marry Tillian if he hadn't ripped out someone's guts at least once in his life.
Wait, seriously?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Tuck: yes, fine, truce. Which I realized is "truck" with one letter changed... which in turn is "tuck" with one letter added...Anywho though, if you like playing heroes, and I play the villains, I guess we'll have to let our IC actions decide which side is victorious! Mwahaha!

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

And Xemnas, when are you going to post in Ta, our Squadron is waiting on you to respond before we post in Le.Also on the subject of strong female characters who don't throw themselves into romances, I'd like to present Soli. Also love at first sight doesn't work on her, she's blind.And Heroes and Villains, I may be the only guy in this RPG who has Heroes who don't cross the line every few posts. I also have Villains who have more motivation for evil then simple being evil.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

To be honest, Solia was a pretty solid character. Sure, she did fall in love with Trakuda, but still, she wasn't just making sandwiches all day. She was out there, being all mysterious and stuff.

Wotz, she can't have been that solid a character if she's dead. Especially seeing as I killed her.
...You aren't a good character just because you're alive. I was talking personality wise.And you stabbed her in the back. I don't think that's much of an achievement.

This is why YOU DO NOT engage Emzee when he is playing his evil charries. Out of everyone I have RPed with and against in this game Emzee is truly unequaled one-on-one. I took my best hero against his best villain one time... *shudders*We went down. I mean way down there. The battle may have started out with swords, but it ended up as a mental and philosophical duel. Once he drags you down to that depth, you don't come out. You just don't. I've seen him take the most upstanding heros and turn them into the most despicable villains you will EVER meet.I didn't win that duel. However... I didn't lose it either. We stalemated. My character came out alive, if a bit scathed and a lot to think about. On the Emzee's side my character was first his charrie had ever come against that came out in one peice; he had reduced every other person to a blubbering moron. This is a warning, and for once I'm serious about this: Engage Emzee at your own risk. If you do, either be prepared to have your character permanently altered for the worst, or you had better bring your A+++++ game. Emzee has my deepest respects as a player and storyteller, and I only go against him with a full stomach and full night's rest.He must of been playing nice for your charrie to come out without crossing that line :P

Tuck: yes, fine, truce. Which I realized is "truck" with one letter changed... which in turn is "tuck" with one letter added...Anywho though, if you like playing heroes, and I play the villains, I guess we'll have to let our IC actions decide which side is victorious! Mwahaha!

I was doing that long before you became a member. Not saying it will be easy; you are a most challeneging opponent I have found, but I daresay I do believe my chances are quite good :DYou must remember: I practiced with Emzee back in the day :evilgrin:

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

For some reason, it suprises me that this is a romance-heavy RP. :P

We're all a bunch of emotionally deprived teenagers, deal with it. :P

This is why YOU DO NOT engage Emzee when he is playing his evil charries. Out of everyone I have RPed with and against in this game Emzee is truly unequaled one-on-one. I took my best hero against his best villain one time... *shudders*We went down. I mean way down there. The battle may have started out with swords, but it ended up as a mental and philosophical duel. Once he drags you down to that depth, you don't come out. You just don't. I've seen him take the most upstanding heros and turn them into the most despicable villains you will EVER meet.I didn't win that duel. However... I didn't lose it either. We stalemated. My character came out alive, if a bit scathed and a lot to think about. On the Emzee's side my character was first his charrie had ever come against that came out in one peice; he had reduced every other person to a blubbering moron. This is a warning, and for once I'm serious about this: Engage Emzee at your own risk. If you do, either be prepared to have your character permanently altered for the worst, or you had better bring your A+++++ game. Emzee has my deepest respects as a player and storyteller, and I only go against him with a full stomach and full night's rest.He must of been playing nice for your charrie to come out without crossing that line :P

I was doing that long before you became a member. Not saying it will be easy; you are a most challeneging opponent I have found, but I daresay I do believe my chances are quite good :biggrin:You must remember: I practiced with Emzee back in the day :evilgrin:
Ah, I love Tuck's old stories...and, Nuju, I'm sorry to say it, but I'm on Tuck's side in this argument...no matter how much better you run the RPG. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Why are all you GMs so bloody scary, man? :P