Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

People don't tend to notice player-controlled stuff a lot of the time. Once, me and a few other players were chased through Po-Koro by half the village's market salesmen, security guards and angry citizens, and everyone just went about their business like it was nothing :PJust keep going on about it and people might notice eventually, I suppose. Balta assassinated some people in Le-Koro or something of the sort, and no one noticed that either. Maybe Le-Koro's jinxed :shrugs:

Nevertheless, it's the beginning of a new wave of terror. :evilgrin:

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Why don't you attempt to blow up the trees the village is resting on?

Because that would never work ever.OOC, because it just isn't allowed.IC, because the trees are too thick.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Because that would never work ever.OOC, because it just isn't allowed.IC, because the trees are too thick.
I know, I was lending unhelpful advice. Those trees are freaking huge to hold up a village.

WIP

I know, I was lending unhelpful advice.Those trees are freaking huge to hold up a village.
Because you need to think of a plan, run that plan by Nuju, jump through 50 hoops, write A4-long posts, get the explosives from another player-character and write some more long posts. Oh and don't get caught.At least, that's how you can blow up the great mine ^^ Speaking of which, village-landmark vandalism and exploding of public propoerty is still my little terror-scheme. Kohra's just taking a short break for some quality conversation ;)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

:kaukau: I would like to do that sometime, although at the moment I'm really not into the full flux of the RPG. Plus I'm still in the process of inventing characters. And I probably won't be able to fully involve myself in this stuff until May. By the way, what do you mean by "A4-long"?Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Did the Fowardi move away from Po-koro when I wasn't looking? Or did the crew just die of inactivity?I sort of want to know since my only character in the BZPRPG is a part of the crew and I don't want to have to make another one. I have enough to do in other RPGs to keep me occupied.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

:kaukau: I would like to do that sometime, although at the moment I'm really not into the full flux of the RPG. Plus I'm still in the process of inventing characters. And I probably won't be able to fully involve myself in this stuff until May. By the way, what do you mean by "A4-long"?Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

I think he means really freaking long. As in, several paragraph, school-essay long.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Did the Fowardi move away from Po-koro when I wasn't looking? Or did the crew just die of inactivity?I sort of want to know since my only character in the BZPRPG is a part of the crew and I don't want to have to make another one. I have enough to do in other RPGs to keep me occupied.

Nope, they're still in Po-Koro. But they have been slightly inactive... I did post as Dehkaz, but it appears it was swollowed by something. :(I'll repost soon. :)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

:kaukau: School-essay long isn't that much (I pretty much breathe those). When I'm on a roll to get plot elements down, I might go down super-long stretches that don't require player interaction and get in about forty paragraphs of pure story. So what kind of player does that make me?Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

:kaukau: Yeah, I don't do that often. Only when I'm introducing my characters or, after I got done with some major chapter of interaction, I feel they need some alone time and a nice transition into their next adventure. Although I actually do read through longer posts. I find the massive amount of information in one place to be a little useful in getting an idea of the scenario and for seeing how they set the stage, but apparently that makes me an exception to most RPGers.By the way, I now have a character named Jloudo in Onu-Koro, an expert veterinarian in the Ussulry. If you happen to have a steed in need of fixing, drop by and he'll see to it! (or if you're just desparate for interaction in Onu-Koro that doesn't involve preexisting plots)Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

:kaukau: Yeah, I don't do that often. Only when I'm introducing my characters or, after I got done with some major chapter of interaction, I feel they need some alone time and a nice transition into their next adventure. Although I actually do read through longer posts. I find the massive amount of information in one place to be a little useful in getting an idea of the scenario and for seeing how they set the stage, but apparently that makes me an exception to most RPGers.By the way, I now have a character named Jloudo in Onu-Koro, an expert veterinarian in the Ussulry. If you happen to have a steed in need of fixing, drop by and he'll see to it! (or if you're just desparate for interaction in Onu-Koro that doesn't involve preexisting plots)Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Ussalry.[/insistentTerminology]I'd send Sulov over, but he and the rest of a rebuilding 7th are saddling up for the Rama Hive Assault. No time for checkups.And yes, annoyed ILS people, they're coming soon. I have two more posts to make tomorrow (kni also has two chars to finish up) and they'll be in Le-Koro. Then it'll be a matter of just how fast Sulov can obtain a primitive prosthetic from Matan & Natan and they'll be galloping over to Pala-.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Hello all: I'm about to do blow a mine in the character's ranks. AKA: I'm killing off characters. SO, I decided to be nice and ask what THREE characters would YOU like to see LIVE, out of THESE:-Takimoc-Riaril-Dr. Mihruk-Faerulo-Moriika-Xern-Ishi-Kriigata-Draeverian JoskiirInput appreciated.--Kughz

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

Hello all: I'm about to do blow a mine in the character's ranks. AKA: I'm killing off characters. SO, I decided to be nice and ask what THREE characters would YOU like to see LIVE, out of THESE:-Takimoc-Riaril-Dr. Mihruk-Faerulo-Moriika-Xern-Ishi-Kriigata-Draeverian JoskiirInput appreciated.--Kughz

1. Kriigata (we need to resurrect that plotline sometime)2. Draeverian Joskiir (he's boss end of discussion)3. Xern (detectives yay)Let the hospital crew become finished by what Takimoc's leaving (and its subsequent series of unfortunate events) started. It'd be chill to see them all slowly die/become traumatized to the point of insanity/whatever. Gabel is cool, but those three are newer and seem to have a bit more potential.

[Profiles]

:kaukau: Ah, that sounds interesting. The ILS, that is. I don't think I'll join (yet), but it's worth looking into once I invent characters that I don't feel belong to anything else. how loosely can someone be affiliated with the squad?Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Well you can go from being an actual member of the squad to a regular denizen of the village to an ally of some sort.

1. Riaril2. Ishi3. KriigataThose are my top three. Next would probably be Xern.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

:kaukau: Thanks, TX, knowing those three options right off the bat was pretty helpful. I'd likely sign my future Toa characters as allies, although now I can see some of my Tohunga characters as eventually signing up as members after a big personal journey. The only problem I could potentially forsee is that there are a couple I don't necessarily see as people who would want to do that, and it would feel odd to split up the group, because I sort of seeing the thing that they have going on amongst each other sort of making them their own unit. Ah well, I could work it out. I don't think the ILS would necessarily define their personal narratives.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Nope, they're still in Po-Koro. But they have been slightly inactive... I did post as Dehkaz, but it appears it was swollowed by something. :(I'll repost soon. :)
I'll timeskip the rebuilding because ... well ... should be done by now.

:kaukau: Wait, he killed his comrades by accident, or were they already dying?And technically, he did have a final breathe.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

He killed them with the trident jabs. The squeal was probably just in childish glee that they had managed to sneak up on him or something.

[Profiles]

GOLDEN TAHU AWARDS ANNOUNCEMENT

Did you vote for the Winners of the Golden Tahu Awards? Did you Nominate someone for the Golden Tahu Awards? Have you heard of the Golden Tahu Awards? Did you know that the Golden Tahu Awards were made in England? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then head on over to the BZPRPG Podcast Website and see the winners! And if you like what you see there(and even if you don't) make sure to visit there tomorrow, because that's the Premier of the (restarted)BZPRPG Podcast! Make sure to check in tomorrow to hear Friar Tuck being interviewed, and hear about some of the recent events that's been happening in the BZPRPG.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Good luck podcasters. Here's to hoping you get a solid and steady listening base with this launch. It loks like a lot of people would just love to comment on those awards due to their display of the player base (as a whole's) stunningly astute judgmental capabilities.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]