Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Reading random articles on the wiki, I'm amazed at how many others have masks shaped like Mirus. I feel unoriginal now! TTnTT

Yes, I really do agree. Now, go look up anything by "Kughii".

Yes, he does have that kind of time to sit around and make those pages.

I'm so excited for Xa-Koro's destruction! Seriously, guys, go follow the Kumu Islets until Nuju closes the topic. Lots of long, reflective posts as characters leave the island, Dorian, hopefully Grokk, EW, Eyru ... all sorts of cool stuff is going on over there.

And while you're listening to me, you should go follow the Wanderer's company, as had already been said. at least just check on it from time to time- it's a good example for how plots should be run, characters should be played, and writing should be written.

Have I ever told you that I kind of love you?

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I really hate to keep bombarding you guys with said philosophy and character dev, but if anyone's interested in Dorian and his father/son/thingy relationship with Brykon, this might suit your fancy.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Hey all, anybody interested in joining a sort of inquisition, PM me. It's for the new attempt for the FoM to take over the island, and Pae's the First Inquisitor. It'd be nice if he wasn't the only one. ;)

NO ONE EXPECTS THE MAKUTA INQUISITION!~

Also, wasn't one of the Crystals taken by Echelon? I think Le?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

I read the plot synopsis... Why wasn't Nokama able to translate the bird speech?

She, could, but Nuju new it naturally.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ello, fellow RPers and otherwise. Who am I, you ask (or didn't, doesn't matter)? Well, if you care to want to know who the heck I am, I have a decent summary of my purpose for randomly appearing out of nowhere on this forum on my profile (lol). Well, I decided it would be rude to simply join a site just for a 1-month MineCraft server and said server's map (BioCraft Chronicles), so I'll likely be signing up for this "BZP RPG", if everyone is all right with a new face showing up in medias re ("middle of things", for those who are Shakespearian-ly challenged =3).Just a quick question: has it happened before (or more on-point, is it possible) where a Matoran becomes a Toa in the BZP RPG? I understand all the lore-related implications of such an occurrence, and if I did go that route it wouldn't be for several months from now. The main reason I'm asking is so I can pick a specific character of mine and know the general direction to go with them (if there's no Matoran-becoming-Toa possibility, I'll have to pick a more perma-Matoran character from my roster, or start immediately with a Toa.) Thank you for your time.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Admittedly, I am not 100% familiar with the events in question, but she very well might have been able to. In which case, she most likely thought that Nuju was the best person to translate and explain the message. Which would make sense, seeing as he had a tendency to be the prophecy guy. And the message did pertain to a prophecy.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

...Perhaps I should not have posted my question in the middle of a conversation XD Well, now that it's over...

Just a quick question: has it happened before (or more on-point, is it possible) where a Matoran becomes a Toa in the BZP RPG? I understand all the lore-related implications of such an occurrence, and if I did go that route it wouldn't be for several months from now. The main reason I'm asking is so I can pick a specific character of mine and know the general direction to go with them (if there's no Matoran-becoming-Toa possibility, I'll have to pick a more perma-Matoran character from my roster, or start immediately with a Toa.) Thank you for your time.

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location