Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Ohh, I see. To be honest, I actually wasn't going to have Kehuri choose who to give them to. Rather, he was going to give them to someone more experienced in that field. I wasn't specifically thinking a moderator, but I'd be fine with adjusting it. Would that work?

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Draezeth, it might also be good for you to view the post Nuju made that introduced the Parakuka, and also read up on some other custom species on the BZPRPG wiki. That would hopefully clear up any future confusion.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Sorry Kaithas, but you're wrong there.Toa are expected to have come from Mata Nui, and they were all originally Matoran. As long as you don't refer too directly to how your character became a Toa, it's fine.Toa are not meant to come from Voya Nui, or other foreign places.Also, Toa Stones aren't allowed in-game so that people can't just change their Matoran characters into Toa because they're bored; it's so that people stick with the same species (or stage in a species), unless the staff should reward them with a Toa Stone or punish them by turning them into a Turaga.- Vorex
Why are they expected to have come from Mata Nui? Oh, random thing, can the inhabitants of Mata Nui see Bara Magna from Mata Nui?

Draezeth, it might also be good for you to view the post Nuju made that introduced the Parakuka, and also read up on some other custom species on the BZPRPG wiki. That would hopefully clear up any future confusion.
Didn't know there was a wiki! Thanks for the heads-up, I'll read it now.

BZPRPG Profiles

Ohh, I see. To be honest, I actually wasn't going to have Kehuri choose who to give them to. Rather, he was going to give them to someone more experienced in that field. I wasn't specifically thinking a moderator, but I'd be fine with adjusting it. Would that work?
You could try, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. The only time I can remember the staff letting anyone use Toa Stones is if it's part of the staff plot.
Also, Toa Stones aren't allowed in-game so that people can't just change their Matoran characters into Toa because they're bored; it's so that people stick with the same species (or stage in a species), unless the staff should reward them with a Toa Stone or punish them by turning them into a Turaga.
. . .Since when have the staff turned a Toa into a Turaga as a punishment? And how is that a bad thing, either? Last I checked, turning a Toa into a Turaga didn't require staff approval, that is unless you're wanting to make use of that Toa Energy, of course, in whoch case you very much do.Also, a link to the wiki, which is really in need of more activity. Edited by Javert

You could try, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. The only time I can remember the staff letting anyone use Toa Stones is if it's part of the staff plot.
Also, Toa Stones aren't allowed in-game so that people can't just change their Matoran characters into Toa because they're bored; it's so that people stick with the same species (or stage in a species), unless the staff should reward them with a Toa Stone or punish them by turning them into a Turaga.
. . .Since when have the staff turned a Toa into a Turaga as a punishment? And how is that a bad thing, either? Last I checked, turning a Toa into a Turaga didn't require staff approval, that is unless you're wanting to make use of that Toa Energy.
Sorry Kaithas, but you're wrong there.Toa are expected to have come from Mata Nui, and they were all originally Matoran. As long as you don't refer too directly to how your character became a Toa, it's fine.Toa are not meant to come from Voya Nui, or other foreign places.Also, Toa Stones aren't allowed in-game so that people can't just change their Matoran characters into Toa because they're bored; it's so that people stick with the same species (or stage in a species), unless the staff should reward them with a Toa Stone or punish them by turning them into a Turaga.- Vorex
Why are they expected to have come from Mata Nui? Oh, random thing, can the inhabitants of Mata Nui see Bara Magna from Mata Nui?
I doubt it, both realistically and for plot reasons. If they could, It would just be a blurry dot in the sky, anyways.EDIT: @Benluke: Lanz, before he became hordika Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I've actually done quite some thought on the subject of the Solis Magna system and what it would look like from Mata Nui. I think that Bara Magna would be quite visiable from Aqua Magna, however, its not like anyone on Mata Nui would know what it was. I think of it as a sort of "moon", depsite the fact that Aqua Magna is a satellite.(All about point of view and perspective.)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Shouldn't be a problem then, since I'm not actually using them! :D
Again, to anyone on the airship: post in Onu-Koro that you are on the ship. :)Draezeth, I am KNI.
KNI... oh, you were the one who made the comics I guest-starred in, right?! Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

Bara Magna
Bara Magna? What's Bara Magna? Another name for Po-Wahi? :P
I heard it was a new brand of Ussal wax.

They may or may not exist, it's just we Mata-Nuians don't know or care about them. All we know is a bunch of wierd species wash up from somewhere else, pretty much.

But we have vortixx from Xia and skakdi from Zakaz. The fact that two islands in the MU exist while the rest don't confuses me.And what was the purpose of limiting the plot to 2001? What's the big deal over "return to roots?"
Because when Tuck started this RPG, he wanted it that way. The original RPG plot was far to confusing for new members to understand, so when the site crashed and rebooted, he rebooted the story too.

And what was the purpose of limiting the plot to 2001? What's the big deal over "return to roots?"
Nostalgia.I don't necessarily agree with it, but there you go.EDIT:
Because when Tuck started this RPG, he wanted it that way. The original RPG plot was far to confusing for new members to understand, so when the site crashed and rebooted, he rebooted the story too.
Not eactly, the "make the game more accessible" reboot actually happened months before the downtime, the game was rebooted again after the downtime to fix some problems the early 2011 scenario had and give things a fresh start after months and moths of no BZPRPG. Edited by Javert

Sorry Kaithas, but you're wrong there.Toa are expected to have come from Mata Nui, and they were all originally Matoran. As long as you don't refer too directly to how your character became a Toa, it's fine.Toa are not meant to come from Voya Nui, or other foreign places.- Vorex
False.Veef's Toa Aiuta come from "a crescent-shaped island". This may or may not be Voya Nui, however they did come from somewhere else. So I guess with staff permission (VF had Nuju's permission to create those Toa) they can come from somehwere else.

Here's what it boils down to.Only Vortixx and Skakdi can come from somewhere else without permission. They also either have to not remember any of it, or not talk about it much.Toa can only come from other places with permission, or if they're super ambiguous about it.Furthermore, the plot outside of 2001? As far as we know? Didn't happen. Nothing past 2001 happened, that's for sure. This game's canon varies so severely from the real one, you should pretend none of it happened. Because chances are it happened a very different way.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Also, Hiemalis came from a foreign land as well, If I remember correctly. Really, it doesn't matter if your chracter came from somewhere else; as long as they don't remember it and mre importantly, how to get there.

But for all we know, one star could be signifigantly brighter than the other and they could also be close together, making them appear to be a single sun.

Draezith! As a newbie, you can help out here!I've created an all-matoran team, and invited, like, every single newb (New guy, not bad guy) who plays, along with those who simply wanted to join. If you want, you can join as well. It would help improve your skills (Limiting what you can do with element and masks), and generally help you out for teamwork. And improving your RPing in general.And yeah, this is also an invite to everyone else who wants to join. The team is getting big, but the more, the merrier. But then we'd need a deputy leader or something.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Help his skills?But, but...The Aukati is involvedThat's only ever been detrimental to writing/RPing in general
Except for that one time where one of TNG's characters charged a squad of rahkshi and got smited to the brink of death. That was fun to read and made me very happy.

Except for the fact that he was kind of up, running about and fine in a week OOC. When really he should have been bed ridden for the same IC, and unable to move perfectly for three more weeks. Which translates to roughly two-three months OOC.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

What is going on with the Fowardi? It started moving and then kinda froze.Edit: Again.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1