Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hey, everyone. I'm not sure if I'm coming back or not, but I was thinking of maybe just keeping one character going if I do come back. I don't really have the time to keep up all twenty or so of my old characters, :P. So, I was wondering if anyone could give me a small explanation on what's going on.Thanks,-Mef Man

Hey, everyone. I'm not sure if I'm coming back or not, but I was thinking of maybe just keeping one character going if I do come back. I don't really have the time to keep up all twenty or so of my old characters, :P. So, I was wondering if anyone could give me a small explanation on what's going on.Thanks,-Mef Man
Cue the hysterical squeals.Oh, and nice to see you, Mef ;) Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Well Mef, let's see here.KNI's back, after a two month or so retirement. And he has put together, or rather will be, a group owned airship. The Wanderer's Company is in full swing, gather the Essence Stones to turn them into Supertoa to defeat Makuta.The Mark Bearer plot ended with the removal of ninety nine percent of the Marks. Katuko semi-quit, leaving the ILF to be run by Kethrye. Speaking of which, the ILF and the Followers of Makuta had a massive battle in Pala-Koro.... I think that's most of what you need to know.Oh yeah. EW's blowing up Kumu.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

AMALOD-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Oh. Wow. Tuck is back.:DThe karma from standing outside in temperatures below freezing in a short-sleeved shirt for half an hour seems to been payed off. :PI'm finding it difficult to express my excitement without a giant use of caps lock.So, instead, All I have to say is that the thought process I had when I saw Tuck's post in Ko-Wahi goes along with what Vorex posted.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

AAAHHH!!!<3

Mef.Come back to us.Pleeze? :) EDIT: *reads Ko-Wahi* ...wat. When did Joske get there? And since when did Tuck return to us (for a probable short time)? Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

@Xemnas: Ever since the planets aligned and the next Astrological age began, duh :PBut anyway, it's great to have Tuck back.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Thanks, everyone, :D. I guess I'll just have to ease my characters back into the fray. I need to get to work writing some profiles... (Three's the max...I hope.)-Mef
Esao's in the remains of Pala-Koro nowhe's regressing into the Brooding Bowmaster againyou came just in time-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Here's a reason for ya Mef: Riaril is alive.Also, lovely to hear of your supposed return! I've missed RPing with you buddy. If you do decide to stay, I recommend only RPing with one character and see how that floats with life. Ciao for now,Kughii