Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

ATTENTION EVERYBODYSo, from Monday to Friday, Australian Eastern Standard Time, I will not be able to post, due to being forced on a school camping trip in which I shall have to hike a lot. Of course, this will slow down some things considerably, because I won't be there.However, there is a solution.Krayzikk, you get all my characters.I shall be merely assigning my active characters to be under the control of other players for the time being. Until I return.IF THEY DIE, YOUR DEATH SHALL BE VERY PLEASANT.Onarax, you get Septimus, Stronin and Vaisaga.Krayzikk, Void, Gravity, you guys have shared control over Naona.Snelly, you get Rannin and the Seventh.BenLuke, you get Ril.Gravity, you also get Hubertus. Have fun controlling my self-insert. Oh yeah, and Four.Ghosthands, you get Lasinia.Wotz, you get Elysi.Krayzikk, you also get to control Iegasa and every Jaliax Sister that isn't Four or Seven. Which is why you will have to interact using the First in Ga-Koro in my stead. Have fun. And you will require to do stuff at the tea convention. And Singh. But nobody cares about Singh.Mango, you get Ashiem.Did I miss anything?

Edited by Ordinary Magician

Hey Hub, thanks for giving me Arkrak, really shows how much you trust me, having been a good friend of mine for around a year. Not a problem at all, I'm glad you remembered to put me on the list along with a few people you've known for considerably less time.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Who wants Reik back?Xemnas, I know you do. :)
That's such a shameme and Tyler haven't RPed Agzinel and Ema for a whileand I don't think we will again. XP So now he has to annoy somebody else! =PEDIT: And I could've sworn me and Tyler at some point decided that Agzinel would get Ema. Might have to double check to make sure. I dunno... Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

That's such a shameme and Tyler haven't RPed Agzinel and Ema for a whileand I don't think we will again. XP So now he has to annoy somebody else! =PEDIT: And I could've sworn me and Tyler at some point decided that Agzinel would get Ema. Might have to double check to make sure. I dunno...
hahahanoi love watching you two get hyped up about emarosacontinue on, mentlegen-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

That's such a shameme and Tyler haven't RPed Agzinel and Ema for a whileand I don't think we will again. XP So now he has to annoy somebody else! =PEDIT: And I could've sworn me and Tyler at some point decided that Agzinel would get Ema. Might have to double check to make sure. I dunno...
hahahanoi love watching you two get hyped up about emarosacontinue on, mentlegen-Tyler
grr reik rage grrhate reik grrkill kill killgive ema to agzinelgrrr...Yeah, it doesn't work as well anymore.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

You guys, I've been disappointed by how off topic this topic has gotten. Can we just talk about the game instead of squabbling about characters and roundabout discussions about classifications? Because honestly, none of those things are even needed to promote good playing and have no reason to be posted here.Hubert, you're a premier member. I suggest you post your character assignments in your blog and notify the responsible players in private, where it should be. As a result of your announcement, a whole bunch of hubbuh erupted and it's not even cool.This also isn't a stand up comedy sketch stage, so knock it off with the "jokes" and inane replies. It's dumb and hurts my feelings. Seriously, guys.

The "expy thing" is about personal opinions about the characters in the game, which translates as nothing about the game itself because in the end we're all going to think what we thought before and nothing will be changed. Plus, it's a joke that doesn't help at all, especially if it's not even understood by people. That just makes it silly. So stoppit.

So what's this I hear about executing ILF members?
Vilor really want's Kethrye's attention, that's what. If it would be accurate for chars to shoot at this point-you can, but I won't be on till tomorrow, and please keep it to an absolute minimum. I have my own plans to stop him, and your attacks will only get in the way. Miraul's team is en route for a reason.

Hey, I've got an unoccupied Toa of Gravity in Onu-Koro if anyone's interested. Walk up and punch him in the face, ask him if you can borrow a cup of sugar, ask him his political opinions, whatever floats your boat. He is nowhere specific so you get to choose where in the Koro the interaction takes place.