Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Vilor really want's Kethrye's attention, that's what. If it would be accurate for chars to shoot at this point-you can, but I won't be on till tomorrow, and please keep it to an absolute minimum. I have my own plans to stop him, and your attacks will only get in the way. Miraul's team is en route for a reason.
If your characters are the only one's cause the problem, the only ones a threatened by the problem, and the ones who are going to solve the problem what's the point of getting involved at all? This is an roleplaying game, not one an epic, and the point of a roleplaying game is to word with other players to create a story together; If you are the only one that has any effect on it then the whole purpose is defeated, and so you'd probably be better off writing a novel or a short story, because the things that actually differentiate them are gone.That's why I've been intentionally ignoring this whole thing, because frankly, why am I do care about a certain plot if one group of underdeveloped characters and another group of underdeveloped characters both controlled by the same person are the only ones that can actually move it along?Answer: There unfortunately isn't one. Even if you (Not Tabby specifically, the rhetorical "you".) were the greatest writer on the whole game, It'd still be bad RPing.Look at the stuff plot, or EW's stuff with the Peers, or the Mark Bearers for instance: All of them are/were run by a single person, yes, but other people also affect what happens. The Peers have Bad Company, which is composed of a lot of people besides EW, involved in their plans. The staff plot has the Wanderer's Company, of course, but other groups have also effected it, like the ILF or FoM. The entire Mark Bearers plot consisted of the complications created by so many different characters interacting. That is how plots are done. Not with dozens of characters that basically exist only to fight each other.Basically, involve your fellow players, because otherwise we won't give a dang,

Yes. If a plotline happens to involve a location where someone's chars already are, you can't get mad when one of them randomly shoots all your chars in the face, steals the object crucial to your plot, and runs like karz.Assuming they're successful in doing so, but you get the idea.Take it from a guy who's made that mistake in the past.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Alright, anyone who has present dealings with me, I will be offline tomorrow. A school camp. So for the All-Matoran Team, simply imagine I am following what you guys are doing. The itinerary says you all may be heading off to Ga-Wahi on 26 November, so just imagine I am with you guys if the case turns out to be like so. Thanks.

There is less than one week left for the anatomy contest! The suspense is building. It will be interesting to see what kind of entries are made

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Vilor really want's Kethrye's attention, that's what. If it would be accurate for chars to shoot at this point-you can, but I won't be on till tomorrow, and please keep it to an absolute minimum. I have my own plans to stop him, and your attacks will only get in the way. Miraul's team is en route for a reason.
If your characters are the only one's cause the problem, the only ones a threatened by the problem, and the ones who are going to solve the problem what's the point of getting involved at all? This is an roleplaying game, not one an epic, and the point of a roleplaying game is to word with other players to create a story together; If you are the only one that has any effect on it then the whole purpose is defeated, and so you'd probably be better off writing a novel or a short story, because the things that actually differentiate them are gone.That's why I've been intentionally ignoring this whole thing, because frankly, why am I do care about a certain plot if one group of underdeveloped characters and another group of underdeveloped characters both controlled by the same person are the only ones that can actually move it along?Answer: There unfortunately isn't one. Even if you (Not Tabby specifically, the rhetorical "you".) were the greatest writer on the whole game, It'd still be bad RPing.Look at the stuff plot, or EW's stuff with the Peers, or the Mark Bearers for instance: All of them are/were run by a single person, yes, but other people also affect what happens. The Peers have Bad Company, which is composed of a lot of people besides EW, involved in their plans. The staff plot has the Wanderer's Company, of course, but other groups have also effected it, like the ILF or FoM. The entire Mark Bearers plot consisted of the complications created by so many different characters interacting. That is how plots are done. Not with dozens of characters that basically exist only to fight each other.Basically, involve your fellow players, because otherwise we won't give a dang,
Good point. So, in that case, try to solve the problem yourselves.

Dunno if we're still on the expy discussion, but here's a poser:Is DJ an expy b/c he was inspired from my computer case?ALSO:As for the anatomy contest, feel free to mingle over to my blog: I'll be continually editing the anatomy post until my ideas are fully explained. Looking forward to commentary!EDIT:SOMEONE brought back the newb/noob discussion, so here we go:92524534-keyboard-newt-photos-com.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=B53F616F4B95E553D237B4F814C3F1E82AFA74F91897693225D67A9AAC06E65AE30A760B0D811297

Edited by Riaril

Heeeey, guys, you know that nifty little plasma element we have here?You know that there are other types of Plasma besides that super-high-heat plasma that melts stuff, right? And that they can be rather easily dangerous too?#respondingtosomethinginLe-Wahi,likelystartinganotherdebate

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ionization only involves giving something a charge-heat isn't needed.I'm sorry, AuRon, but you need to read up more. Heating things is just the most common way to achieve ionization, because heating things gives them energy.And again, ions are only a type of charged particle.Also, on that thing about cool plasma: Interstellar medium. Plasma is the most common state of matter, and it's everywhere.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now