Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Mother of god...Not the Piraka! Anyone but the Piraka! They're so annoying! :P Yeah, I think that's Thok... I can tell by his weapon and the kind of right arm he has. XPoh and there's a faint outline of a Matoran walking, but that's not important. XP

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Omg it's the PirakaEchelon and ZaktanThe beginning of a beautiful and deadly friendship
falseread what Tyler said:
So, we have this. We have a Matoran walking away from something into the blizzards of Ko-Wahi, and we have a Toa standing in his place.Hmm. I wonder.-Tyler
That's clearly no Piraka... :P Unless Nuju comes in and says it is. Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

SO, you know how ya'll like to complain about EW doing something big without warning?Well, take a look at this. It'll stop some complaining when the MU goes up in smoke. I personally like this idea.http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=116&st=18280&do=findComment&comment=463208

I... well, I predicted it, to be honest. I mean, a submarine on Aqua Magna... who else could that be besides someone from Voya Nui?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...