Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Is this the first time somebody RP'D as an alien?And it's not magic; what I think it is is either Midi-Chlorians or an additional organ in their body that grants them control over subatomic particles that allow them to split atoms apart and reform them into their element, creating the illusion of something from nothing.

Is this the first time somebody RP'D as an alien?And it's not magic; what I think it is is either Midi-Chlorians or an additional organ in their body that grants them control over subatomic particles that allow them to split atoms apart and reform them into their element, creating the illusion of something from nothing.
Or, in other words, magic.

Magic is simply science we don't yet understand. A simple cigarette lighter would, a thousand years ago, be considered "magic." In the same way, elemental powers might as well be considered magical because there's no way we can understand or explain how they work.

No no no. Science is the experimentation of explanations and predictions about how everything works in order to obtain knowledge. The elements can be science, such as ...Helryx: If I want to drink water, I get water? Cool, I'mma repeating this over and over again.Of course, we can't come up with a reason how that happens.

Well if more people started rping as aliens... I proposed an alien species, two actually, to Nuju but he denied them, saying something about how it would add to the game or something.But yeah, this extraterrestrial character could get interesting.On another note, after the Kumu Islets go boom, what do we do?On yet another note, why is technological process so slow on this island? *consults history textbook to see what sparked the industrial revolution*

Listen to Wotz. He is making sense. It doesn't really matter all too much. To an extent it is good to explain why things happen, but some things are better left unexplained.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

So...Echelon is now part of the council..?*jokingIhopeyoudorealize*
"Ah yes, Rahkshi. We have dismissed this claim."
Well if more people started rping as aliens... I proposed an alien species, two actually, to Nuju but he denied them, saying something about how it would add to the game or something.But yeah, this extraterrestrial character could get interesting.On another note, after the Kumu Islets go boom, what do we do?On yet another note, why is technological process so slow on this island? *consults history textbook to see what sparked the industrial revolution*
Technological progress is slow? You need to get an idea of time-scales :PAnd it was the Agricultural Revolution that sparked the Industrial one, btw ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Is this the first time somebody RP'D as an alien?
I just remembered that I wanted to answer this.Actually, ToaTapio has had Alien characters before, so this is nothing new.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

And what sparked that?And it has been one thousand years. Mata Nui should at least be in the early renaissance by now.
No.Lots of time /->/ technological advancement. That argument doesn't consider that for technological process to happen, other factors quite typically need to align (like a degree of peace while that time passes). And this is MN, so factors are a veritable ton different from Earth in the first place. Who knows what it'd take for tech to advance? Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

There is also another factor you are all forgetting.In the real world, there wasn't an all-powerful dark force keeping everything down and striking at anything that was getting too advanced or influential.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

As though I'm going to tell everybody.You'll find out, just have him do whatever it is he wants to until my guy can get there.Also, people: I say we all form a band of Skakdi to fight against the Makuta, and call them the Horde, and, y'kno--Oh wait. Already been done.Shall I post, to make something happen?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now