Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The transition from Matoran to Toa has never occurred in game for anyone except a staff character and the Wanderer's Company (Though they have yet to transform), and both were for plot related reasons.

In other words, the percentage chance of it occurring is roughy 0.0000001 repeating.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I think that the chances of getting a toa stone are the same as winning a lottery while being hit by a meteorite just after you saw bigfoot. :P

But I would recommend, if this is your first time in a TBRPG, to start off with a matoran character. It's just a lot easier, so you can get used to roleplaying until you can better realize what is practical and allowed with elemental/mask powers

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

*sniffles* Oh the things I have lost! XP Anyway, I knew that the crystals had something to do with all this... and I wonder that that failsafe is... probably some sort of weapon or something.

I think that the chances of getting a toa stone are the same as winning a lottery while being hit by a meteorite just after you saw bigfoot. :P

But I would recommend, if this is your first time in a TBRPG, to start off with a matoran character. It's just a lot easier, so you can get used to roleplaying until you can better realize what is practical and allowed with elemental/mask powers

I agree. Testing out your skills with a Matoran character first is always a good idea, as they don't have any special powers (plus, proving your skills with a character that has no powers is always cool :D). Once you're experienced, you'd probably move on to other species.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

I agree. Testing out your skills with a Matoran character first is always a good idea, as they don't have any special powers (plus, proving your skills with a character that has no powers is always cool :D). Once you're experienced, you'd probably move on to other species.

^The truth guys.

Yeah, I was leaning more towards a matoran character for starting anyway lol.Basically, I have a ton of characters I could call in, and about a quarter of them have entire backstories as both Matoran and Toa. I wanted to know up-front if there were any off-chances of Matoran-Toa transformations in the RP so I could alter the mindset accordingly. I.E. "odd feelings deep down like there's something more" (their destiny, foreshadowing of becoming a Toa) or simply "an admiration of a Toa's prowess and a desire to be the best they can be" (if I shoot for a perma-matoran), to give the somewhat-cheesy and generic examples.From what's been said, I'll probably just shoot for a kick-butt perma-matoran for now lol. Well, thanks.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

...that's what I was implying...now that I read that again I can see the confusion, the statement coming from a guy with nothing to show for his experience XD Sorry about that confusion.

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

I've got plenty of RP experience, myself. Just not Bionicle RP. I wanted to start as a Matoran, but then I'd have no way to integrate him in the story, given Kehuri's personality (I've basically had Kehuri for a while, so I wanted to give him a shot), so Toa he was.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Nevermind. Sorta related to the romance thing.

Most of us are single male teenagers who have no idea how to play women. And romance.

Hence why I avoid the subject entirely.

Anyways, Myself, I've had all matoran characters until a few months ago. I've been playing this for well over a year now and have yet to play as a toa. I think I might be taking this a bit slow... XD

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Which diminishes its realism and makes it seem audascious.Hey, just a heads up: anatomy report is due today.And you know how there's a church of makuta forming? Well, is anybody up for a neutral faction? Like an underground magical society? Freemasons/Golden Dawn/OTO, anyone? They'd serve neither Mata Nui or Makuta, but adhere to their own beliefs.

I like to consider myself an expert on romance... Muahaha~

I also like to rant about how shallow "romance" tends to be these days. You don't want to get me started. (Once made a topic about it, way back when. Got deleted because I mentioned adult stuff, though.)

-

I can't get an image to show up properly on Kehuri's wiki page... how does it work?

Edit: Nevermind, got it.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Hey there Gravity.

Let's go take over the world.

Hey guys, you may or may not know it, but the newest BZPowercast was released. Why am I saying this? Because this one has an interview with our very own Nuju! You all might want to go and listen to it, he talks about important things like next year. ;)

Will do ... later today.