Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Literally an entire army already went through and cleaned up.I mean, unless you were cleaning up the forest itself, in which case I commend you for your commitment to nature, which extends into our text-based world of mechanical elementalists on an island where absolutely no one cares about pollution and littering.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Eh... Could I get a synopsis? I have no clue what's going on here.

Literally an entire army already went through and cleaned up.I mean, unless you were cleaning up the forest itself, in which case I commend you for your commitment to nature, which extends into our text-based world of mechanical elementalists on an island where absolutely no one cares about pollution and littering.

-----

Think they might've missed a couple, at least? History has proven that an entire army can, in fact, screw up.

Edited by Respawn120K

Morally unambiguous.

-----

Think they might've missed a couple, at least? History has proven that an entire army can, in fact, screw up.

---

It was about 50-75 NPCs. Those that were not knocked unconscious/dropped off a platform/had their Kanohi ripped off surrendered when the two officers gave up. (One got captured, the other just killed himself) Then a small army from the Ussalry came in and probably captured the three guys who "held out 'till the bitter end".

Efforts are now being spend on rebuilding, as well as filling the jail up. Other than that, I'm quite sure EW (Littlefinger) stated that the attack on Le-Koro had stopped completely.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

The holidays tend to slow the pace down instead of speeding it up like you would expect. People are off with friends and family rather then using that free time being on here.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

God, I love Vonnegut. BZPRPG related second line. -Tyler

How disgustingly off topic. I used to respect you, but now I can't look at you without being reminded of the horrible sin you've committed.I don't want to see your filth ever again.-1 Happy KNIs Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ronkshou vs Antrim: Why don't you just shoot him?

Because there is nothing to shoot each other with? Or because that's not how these characters fight? Or maybe just because Emzee and I are two mature people who fight properly in a role-playing game and people should spend more time emulating how we do things instead of asking why we don't devolve into slapstick duking sessions of inane and unreal elemental wizardry? :)

Of course, I still don't actually know what's going on with the meeting in Le or the ILF any more.

Nothing is going on, because no one is posting.

Also, could anyone with an active character in the ILF PM me? Let's sort out who's actual still involved or not and whether we'd be better off to just let the group die*.

*Metaphorically, 'course.

Oh, are they an option then? I dunno, that sounds like it could be fun, actually, regardless of who gets her in the end. Assuming Kehuri will have time for that once he's actually managed to speak with Aparangi. And assuming he ever meets them.

I think I'm officially obsessed with this RP. I have to say, even though I've only just started, it's probably the most fun I've done so far.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Oh my my, so many feels in the Utu/Oreius jam between Eyru and myself that will soon be posted in Ko.So many feels. This is a dangerous and assertive moment for Oreius, and a big shift* in Utu's character as well. Also, flashback.*I mean big shift.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Oh, are they an option then? I dunno, that sounds like it could be fun, actually, regardless of who gets her in the end.

regardless of who gets her in the end.

gets her

---

My dear boy, nobody gets Cael. Nobody gets any of my characters. Male or female (especially female), they are not prizes to be won or raced for. They are not objects whose sole purpose is to be coveted and desired.

No; Cael, as all of my characters, is her own person. It is not a given that she will fall in love; that is not the only purpose of my playing her. It is entirely possible she will not love anyone, or be gotten; if it does, then it will be up to her a character, and will happen in a way that stays true to who she is a character.

Too many people seem to play females in this game as a form of wish fulfillment; all too often I see girls just falling head-over-heels for some guy she just met. Sure, that might happen in a movie where the hero is a dude and the whole point of the story is for him to get the girl, but it just so happens that Cael is the hero of her own story, and as protagonist of her own life, it is up to her to choose where she will go, and not simply play the role of "love interest" to someone else's hero.

[/endrant]

(Just so you know, Draezeth, this is not directed at you. Just the product of some thoughts I've had lately. :) )

EDIT: Also, Snipe speaks truth. This jam is the most epic thing I've ever seen in my life.

Edited by Eyru Bieber