Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Speaking of romance-a-brewin', I've decided that I will put Nikarra into some kind of short-lived relationship.Anyone up for it? I can have her thrown back into the RPG anywhere I want. At least, I guess so. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Should I just do the staff plot up to when Vakama is captured?And how are there 0 finished storylines? There are tons of dead chars.

The staff plot is very, very hard. You'd have to track down all the different dates of different posts by different people doing different things, like Echalon (or whatever he's called) and Stannis' lot and Kalama's lot and all those random individual characters like Readra.Trust me, it seems fine at first, then you get to a fight scene and all heck breaks loose.

Yay. This'll be fun... :evilbiggrin:

...?What are you talking about, you aren't part of what I'm doing right now. Are you?
He's not.-Teezy
Alrighty then.Do you have any objections to my plan?
Not really, I guess.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Been off for the afternoon for a doctor's appointment. What's been happening?Also, Kal, ever heard of John Knox? James K. Polk? I'm a direct descendant of them. I can even use a scottish accent. So if you ever need someone to beam you up...-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Should I just do the staff plot up to when Vakama is captured?And how are there 0 finished storylines? There are tons of dead chars.

The staff plot is very, very hard. You'd have to track down all the different dates of different posts by different people doing different things, like Echalon (or whatever he's called) and Stannis' lot and Kalama's lot and all those random individual characters like Readra.Trust me, it seems fine at first, then you get to a fight scene and all heck breaks loose.
I was thinking just doing the kidnappings, not the rahkshi battle(unless it happened there) plus, I am not getting EVERY KARZING POST by EVERY KARZING CHARACTER.I will do particularly relevant scenes, and, for VERY important characters, have there profile.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

please work this time.ARE THERE ANY FINISHED STORYLINEStHAT CAN BE CHRONICLED?

Dude. Remember not to be high when you start typing.Hey, what's happening with the slave crew?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

TNG won't listen to you. He took six arrows to the neck and his guy said "ow"Then kept fighting. Not to mention he's created five near-nova blasts in one fight and his guys never run out of energy.Don't bother asking him not to attack Rahkshi.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Wait. TNG attacked the Rahkshi.Alone?Dude... here's a word of advice- don't try to stop powerful enemies by yourself. You'll most likely lose. Seriously. It's ill-advised. Unless you find a way to outsmart them... :sly:

"Today is a good day to die"or at least that's what TNG's character thinks

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)