Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The mark is transferred through blood when it's active. Established canon get.Also, Grochi, was that a HIMYM reference I spied in Le?-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Most of the people doing the "bombing" won't need actual bombs. They can use elemental powers, vision beams and the like.

exactly my point. why call it a bombing run when most won't use bombs?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Most of the people doing the "bombing" won't need actual bombs. They can use elemental powers, vision beams and the like.

'Cause it sounds cool and somewhat similar, maybe? Edited by TX Wade

'Cause it sounds and somewhat similar, maybe?
when most of the epople will be using weapons or powers other than bombs,it kinda defeats the purpose of calling it a bombing run

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Clarification question: is everyone in this "bombing run" grouped and ready to go? Are you all flying, too?

Everyone in the bombing run is grouped up and ready to go however two members are grounded at the moment. Veef, if you could have one of your boys send Alfon a Gukko or Kahu so I can get back in the sky, I'd appreciate it. :)

I've checked the list of the aerial squad members and everone who posted since nuju's last post, and unles I'm mistaken, the characters leah and dervian have not been posted since nuju's last post

I'll post later tonight, if you need a bird, just go to Leah and RP the interaction, that's why I sent her there. Get a bird, healing herbs, standard equipment. Nothing too fancy though.

So if someone were to get more supplies,we can treat her as an npc and get the supplies without having you reply? Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Well, I did originally hope to be here for what has happened so far, but things dragged on a bit more than expected. But with two Nuju-posts in four days, it seems I am missing mostly filler in the battle and nothing major, on which I have had the chance to read up.But for the purpose of keeping things moving in the meantime, yes, treat her like an NPC, like you would Vakama or so, at least for the next 30 odd hours, until I am home again ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png