Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Ga-Koro post(s) live. Now I must attempt to find a way to revive Raion, Kitsune, and Briani. They've been kicked to the side as of recently.

You cold have them notice the bar that caught fire from the inside out....It wasn't Jikal's fault, I swear. Tuara did it.

Had a dream Mef was back.That was interesting.

...... Describe please.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well, I'm planning on getting rid of multiple unwanted characters to clean up the clutter in my profile. If I recall correctly, there are still some Nex characters running around?On the other hand, whoever feels like having a character or two to kill, pm me.

XDGosh, things get hectic when you're balancing three sets of characters.

You see, I have a philosophy for that. When you reach a certain point, your characters will never all be active at the same time. So you deal with the active ones, rotating characters in and out as their activity status changes.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Pro tip: Do not post your character's profile until you've come up with a half-decent name.

I come up with the personality, then play around with names until I find one that fits.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Pro tip: Do not post your character's profile until you've come up with a half-decent name.

Luckily, I've done a Greg Farshtey and made a list of names to use, so I don't have much of a problem there.Well, until I run out. Which appears to be happening...

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

XDGosh, things get hectic when you're balancing three sets of characters.

You see, I have a philosophy for that. When you reach a certain point, your characters will never all be active at the same time. So you deal with the active ones, rotating characters in and out as their activity status changes.
That's basically what I do. Except that I just rotate Hound and Onyx, occasionally post with Kitsune and Raion, and forget about Destian. :P

pNNgXax.jpg

Protip: If your having trouble coming up with half decent names, listen to the BZPRPG Podcast. It has tips from Tuck on how to come up with names for your character.Shameless Advertising Away!

Names usually come to me during the day, one way or another, so I just wait for them. Though lately, I'm getting in the habit of morphing Latin words to suit my purposes. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Some dude once suggested a way of making names: just slam the keyboard with your fists a couple of times and insert vowels where necessary.

Gethijag...Yeah, I'm sticking with what I know.
Yeah. My solid, secure way of making names: just go with anything that sounds cool.... Also, actually, Gethijag sounds pretty cool.-Dovydas

I'm going to wait to post until a good majority of the aerial squad has posted so I can summarize their actions with Alfon. Although seeing as how I may only post once and I have three different characters, I may have to post beforehand so as to not let opportunities slide.Meaning if that happens, aerial squad members, please summarize your posts in OOC.

Edited by TX Wade

I'm going to wait to post until a good majority of the aerial squad has posted so I can summarize their actions with Alfon. Although seeing as how I may only post once and I have three different characters, I may have to post beforehand so as to not let opportunities slide.Meaning if that happens, aerial squad members, please summarize your posts in OOC.

Erm, Auron is grounded, does that mean he's still part of the Aerial Squad?

Alright, this message is directed to Aerial Squad members: even if you have been grounded, you are still part of the squad so try to stick together and move with the whole ground force.Can't have people switching over or else we wouldn't be able to keep track of everything.

Edited by TX Wade