Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

what exactly is a madu cabolo? one of my char's got one thrown at him, just wondering how to respond to it

It's a term for a not fully ripe madu fruit, but explodes on Impacts to things. There should be a subsection on the bs01 page telling about cabolos

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

^ What everyone else said.Anyway, time for Rannin to be a janitor.

Yeah, he's gonna have to deal with fire damage, and a fair amount of blood.
Don't forget about the water.;3
Yeah.... There is gonna be water.... 'Cuz Krayz isn't stopping until someone stops him....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm expecting Krayzikk to break a few walls at this point.Both on his own and when Dorian throws him through a few.*Pops popcorn*-Snipe

Indeed. Essentially, we have a psychotic MB who came back from the dead, and a Titan who trained under Song to the point that when he sought vengeance, he became known as the Avenger. So, yeah.*popcorn*

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

And with that, boys and girls, Dorian v. Krayzikk really begins.-Teezy

The reason this isn't Dorian and 'Naara V. Krayzikk' is that I've been coerced to make her not interfere by Tyler. Kinda messes up the flashback sequence's parallelism and my end of the Naara V. Krayzikk promise, but I don't mind (assuming krayz doesn't of course).On the other hand, I'm now fairly certain Naara is going to get fired as soon as Kaccio returns.Woo.EDIT: ...Or not.Still getting fired, though. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Look at it this way.There isn't any reason Naara v. Krayzikk can't happen in the future. Because in this case, I doubt defeat means friendship. :P

Lul.But...It's happening now.*Insert trollface here*Thanks to some clearing of stuff up, TD's let her join. It's Dorian and Naara V. Krayzikk.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Just be glad I made it so Kaccio isn't around, guys. He may not seem like much, but he would cream all of you before you could dare him to. In fact, he might just do that once he returns (after the battle), assuming there will be much of any of you to cream.

Just be glad I made it so Kaccio isn't around, guys. He may not seem like much, but he would cream all of you before you could dare him to. In fact, he might just do that once he returns (after the battle), assuming there will be much of any of you to cream.

Indeed. On the bright side, if that happens, it'll be Krayzikk, Naara, Dorian and Beatha v. Kaccio.

fK5oqYf.jpg

He's still come out on top. He's the only one of the professors with battle skills that have never been proven or seen by the others at the academy. Additionally, he is methodical, a maverick, and devotes almost half of his time to study battle itself. If it came to fist-to-fist battles, Kaccio would lose in a heartbeat, but there's a reason his strength isn't of a martial nature.

But Dorian relies on his strength and power to accomplish that, something that doesn't matter to Kaccio. Kaccio doesn't have to resort to physical power to win his battles. And remember, Dorian knows literally nothing about Kaccio -- nobody knows anything about his skills, so it would be impossible to judge his capabilities in a battle before actually seeing him in action.

Edited by Tyrion Lannister

Kaccio knows a lot about many things, the basic properties of a Mark-bearer included. Plus, he would already know a lot about how Dorian behaves in a fight thanks to hearsay about the fight happening right now. In essence, Dorian would be up against an unknown who he literally can't hope to match in either person's own game.But let's save this discussion for when the battle actually happens, which I am sure will eventually occur sooner or later.

Can't be that smart if all he does is pummel until the other guy goes limp.-Teezy

In fairness, he was in a bit of a berserker rage.

Welp, one of two things is going to happen: Beatha will follow through with the tried-and-ignored tactic of making everybody stop fighting, or he'll jump in himself.Or secret option three, get attacked by Dorian.Your pick, men. :P

I think one or two. Both could be amusing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Can't be that smart if all he does is pummel until the other guy goes limp.-Teezy

In fairness, he was in a bit of a berserker rage.

Welp, one of two things is going to happen: Beatha will follow through with the tried-and-ignored tactic of making everybody stop fighting, or he'll jump in himself.Or secret option three, get attacked by Dorian.Your pick, men. :P

I think one or two. Both could be amusing.
I think two would be fun, and secret option three would be funner.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@Grav & Bane - Sorry, I was busy trying to keep up with the Rama fight the past couple days. What exactly is going on currently?

Nothing really, Demas and Bahkui just have some interaction in that Ta-Koro bar. :biggrin:
Acro and Balta: I am leaving the bar. Whenever the two of you are ready, make the post(s). IDK if you want to post together, or seperately.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Back to running plots again.A Toa of gravity is soon to be out forming a team of mercenaries for purpose yet to be revealed.Anyone up for the gig?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.