Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Swell. Anyhoo, I'm gonna make around three Makuta-friendly guys to start and if you want to join in, you can either: PM me to let me know, or make a post in Po-Wahi with a statement you are joining in on the attack. The gathering or whatever you want to call it won't happen until.........Thursday? U.S.A., Central Time Zone, however. Just to give people time...

WIP

In fairness, I attacked the Ta-Koro Fortress Guard Hospital BEFORE IT WAS COOL 0_o

I heard you also failed in that endeavor, so yours does not count. :P
It did exactly what I wanted it to. It was part of an overarching plot that is still in progress. :PPlus, you were tasked with it. Even if you'd failed, Nuju would've swept in to clean house.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

As a number of people have not hesitated to point out, the past is in the past. There's no point arguing about it now. However, if you really need to, you should probably move it to PM. :)

Wasn't an argument, Vorex. I joked that I did it first, hence the utter foolishness of my first post on the subject. It was a bit of harmless banter that, I suspect, had already reached it's conclusion.Plus, didn't you notice the abundance of (:P)s in the conversation?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

I did.But I thought I'd try and look all mature, for the lulz.Still, you were TECHNICALLY arguing. :sly:

Debating. There's a difference.I should know, I was second in the state for PF Debate.More on topic, is it just me or are things pretty slow today?

fK5oqYf.jpg

You guys just have to think Creatively!Listen to the Rain, Listen to your heart, Listen to the voices in your head!

I can listen to the voices in my head? Good! They tell me things... Terrible things.../CreepyAnyway, what's the status of the Nui-Rama Assualt? Is it finished? I kinda just left Destian hanging.

pNNgXax.jpg

• [*]Is Xa-Koro still in flames?[*]Are there people still active in Xa-Koro?[*]Are there people who would be able to go to it soon?

1. No one rped putting it out but I would imagine it's died down with time since it's been quite a while.2. Not that I know of.3. I could send a character over.Why do you ask?