Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Frankly, I always thought the Mark of Sadism was the weirdest/most unnecessary Mark of all. Not really much of an emotion, but...anyway.-Teezy
It'd be perfect for me, though. :lol:
Too late, Krayzikk and I talked it over and we've decided that Aclaraung should get it. :evilgrin:
Aw.Are there any other marks on the go, because I really wish one of my char's could have one. :crying:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Somebody already has it.And unless somebody has you kill one of their characters and decides you should have that mark, and Snipe agrees, you won't get a mark.
Karz.Okay, new plan: INVENT A NEW MARK!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

It's not about who deserves a Mark. It's about who signed up for one when the time is right.If anything, I kind of wish I could have let someone else kill Succubus, MB!Tillian is starting to weird me out...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

It's not about who deserves a Mark. It's about who signed up for one when the time is right.If anything, I kind of wish I could have let someone else kill Succubus, MB!Tillian is starting to weird me out...-Teezy
I could help kill MB!Tillian...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Alright, in all seriousness, if you guys wanna cook up a new Mark or custom species or something, do so over PM or one of you make an Official Custom Species Discussion blog post or something.With that, this thread is now about either Tillian's wedding or The Amazing World of Gumball.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Alright, in all seriousness, if you guys wanna cook up a new Mark or custom species or something, do so over PM or one of you make an Official Custom Species Discussion blog post or something.With that, this thread is now about either Tillian's wedding or The Amazing World of Gumball.-Teezy
GUMBALL! :bigeek:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Seriously, hair of power would be awesome.Mohawk: Hair of ExcitementComb-over: Hair of SadnessFlock of Seagulls: Hair of Pleasure.It would work!
I hate you now.
Y?It's a reasonable hair choice to go with sadness.
Are you saying I'm sad? :crying:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]