Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Have no fear, T. Durden is here~Anyway, guys, I do have to warn you that the smite hammer Tuck gave Nuju wouldn't be allowed with his carry-on luggage, so Nuju FedEx'd it to me. I'm within my rights to use it if things get too heavy.Just felt like I needed to specify that in case there was another fiasco like the one yesterday.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Have no fear, T. Durden is here~Anyway, guys, I do have to warn you that the smite hammer Tuck gave Nuju wouldn't be allowed with his carry-on luggage, so Nuju FedEx'd it to me. I'm within my rights to use it if things get too heavy.Just felt like I needed to specify that in case there was another fiasco like the one yesterday.-Teezy
By the way, thankyou for acknowledging my side back there. <3

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'm expecting a lot of people to crash the Wedding.And I expect all of them to be caught by the skilled non-Red Shirt Po-Koro Guard.
There are a couple surprises on the guest list that I need to finish talking over with EW: his one-post-a-day quota should fit in nicely with the wedding schedule.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Except when you kill them, they don't even put up a fight. They just die. Without harming you in any fashion.
Chromia's one put up a fight, it just wasn't seen IC. Reichenbach just attacks them from behind.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

...Oh, boy. I got Boxon and Reton mixed up. I was posting Strike From the shadows, and then I began posting as Reton. Because of the almost complete twin-ness of the two, I used a Calix when I should have used a Kakama.Editing now...As to your "unexpected" attack, I'll get back to the fact that Reton has a Kakama. And I don't see where you specifically said "Stabbed at Reton's left shoulder" -Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

There is Tillian, Naona, Minfu, Nova, Hari, Dehkaz? and an assortment of NPCs.Killing NPCs with simple ease is bad.Remember that.
Actually, I've been workin on a Po-Koro Guard character.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Okay, finally finished reading through this. All I got from it was, A dragon is getting Mark, wedding stuff is happening, and powerful hairstyles....Whut. But yes! I am here...for at least the next 30 mins! Then I'll probably have to disappear for a few hours. :

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

... How about we leave Ko-Koro alone for awhile?
After We enslave 10-15 matoran, of course.
Who I presume won't fight back or react competently? That seems to be becoming a running theme here. Suddenly, Ko-Koro, a village that has withstood the Makuta for centuries....is now weak and can be destroyed by four or five PC's despite numbers being utterly on the side of Ko-Koro. And then the survivors can be enslaved. Despite, you know, living in a world that would kill most of us and surviving....and building a semi-viable civilization. Sorry to bring this up again. But at this rate Ko-Koro won't have a population left. Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Who I presume won't fight back or react competently? That seems to be becoming a running theme here. Suddenly, Ko-Koro, a village that has withstood the Makuta for centuries....is now weak and can be destroyed by four or five PC's despite numbers being utterly on the side of Ko-Koro. And then the survivors can be enslaved. Despite, you know, living in a world that would kill most of us and surviving....and building a semi-viable civilization.Sorry to bring this up again. But at this rate Ko-Koro won't have a population left.
I have an idea...since my character Frieza is dead and my other character in Ko-koro is unconscious...I'll take it upon myself to play some NPC's and beat the tar out of all the rampaging hooligans. How's that sound? Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar