Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I just love the smell of a fresh batch of cookies BZPRPG characters. Madrihk may have some visitors soon...EDIT: is Pala-koro's gate still locked?

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Frieza and Krayzikk are having the showdown of a lifetime in Ko-koro. *Hands everyone a bag of popcorn*
I thought Esao versus Yolof was pretty good.EDIT: Oh, happy day!Frieza is finally dead!*celebrates* Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I can't do the serial-killer type of evil. I can RP the misguided zealot type of evil quite well however.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I can't wait for Snells to reply to the idea.Scary thought, though: When the Mark decides to force-feed.EDIT: I need to talk to Krayzikk.EDIT #2:

Eh, consider permission granted.
Oh Snelly, guess what this means. :evilgrin: Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

"I feel a...Tingling...sensation. Coming from that mark. What is this? Why am I feeling...stronger?"Lul.That would have been hilarious, because he actually was there. Or, at least, within the Wahi and able to have been there if wanted.Edit: I feel like I'm waiting for something that'll never come. *hint hint you know who you are hint hint* xD

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Important info for anyone I am or might be interacting with: I'm leaving on Sunday, going on a trip abroad. I'm lending Cylund to Grochi and Perkahn to Tyler for that time. Since Caerinn isn't interacting, nobody cares about him; and Acissia is to be thought to have disappeared. Probably gone off somewhere to get a snack. A lot of them, considering I'm going abroad for six days.Grochi and Tyler, play them right and remember that the common trait of any roleplay character I have is a tendency to quote A Song of Ice and Fire and naturally, fire and blood. And for Perkahn, that Dutch accent of his.Also, Tyler, dude, Perkahn's got a wedding gift: a bottle full of his best mead yet. For the moment where he needs to give a wedding gift.-Dovydas

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

I just realized that if I ever take a trip, I shouldn't leave my chars to other people. They'd all be killed, maimed, caused to lose possessions, or overdeveloped.
Which is exactly why I'm not letting anyone touch Acissia. The other two, though, they have arrangements that need to be fulfilled.Plus, I trust those two I'm leaving in charge.More or less.-Dovydas

I just realized that if I ever take a trip, I shouldn't leave my chars to other people. They'd all be killed, maimed, caused to lose possessions, or overdeveloped.
Which is exactly why I'm not letting anyone touch Acissia. The other two, though, they have arrangements that need to be fulfilled.Plus, I trust those two I'm leaving in charge.More or less.-Dovydas
Ah. Good logic. As for me, I...less than trust most of the people here with any of my chars.Though I am trying to avoid big conflicts in-game because I might, and hope to be able to, take a trip soon.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I can't do evil. It's too hard.
I can't do the serial-killer type of evil. I can RP the misguided zealot type of evil quite well however.
Lul.I can do mercenary, and that's really it.Right now I'm watching videos of baby turtles and tortoises.They're so cute. :inlove:
The bolded parts are why you all need me. cool.png
Nah. Let's give it to Vorex and see what he'll do with it. (The player)
I could have done so much with a Mark of Sadism. It's like... it's like it was made for me, y'know?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I have issues with evil. I can make various good and neutral chars, but I'm not good at RPing evil chars with an ounce of good in them. They're always pure evil. Sure, I can do about 20-30 personalities for it, but I can't really get any sort of ratio for the good and evil in a mainly evil with a dash of good char.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I have issues with evil. I can make various good and neutral chars, but I'm not good at RPing evil chars with an ounce of good in them. They're always pure evil. Sure, I can do about 20-30 personalities for it, but I can't really get any sort of ratio for the good and evil in a mainly evil with a dash of good char.
I can make super-sadistic-yet-still-human characters. Like Chromia. She seems sick, but she's still a person. She also has a lot of respect for the dead.She could use that mark... sarcastic.gif

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

ILS:- Madrihk, Byraher and Kal are in the main hut.- Skrihen, Kethrye, Optimus and a few others are listening from just outside.- Destian went off with a Skakdi group, AFAIK.- Verik is healing up some peeps, amongst them Alfon.- Onyx is by the gate, I think, and do take note that he or Bane or someone will open/close it as necessary. The gates are closed because of the Nemesis event, but if someone checks out they can still pass. Just... no unknown drunkards from outside. :P

Chromia is the name of a Transformer. But judging by the fact that she's evil, that must have been unintentional.Anyway, yep. That's the issue with me. I can make Decepticons-style evil. Voldemort-style evil. I'm not good at say, Lucius Malfoy evil or other less evil characters.

Pk57sNJ.jpg