Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Seriously, you guys, quit it with the chain quoting. You know who I'm talking to.And Vorex, Armageddon team is Black Ops. Bane is a Sherlock Holmes. The spy in the ILS will be busted.Has the crucible begun the dueling? Aka. Reton's fight?-Bane
Out of curiosity, mind explaining why Reton has a Kakama in his profile yet uses a Calix in his duel?-Teezy
Ooh, busted. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Seriously, you guys, quit it with the chain quoting. You know who I'm talking to.And Vorex, Armageddon team is Black Ops. Bane is a Sherlock Holmes. The spy in the ILS will be busted.Has the crucible begun the dueling? Aka. Reton's fight?-Bane
Out of curiosity, mind explaining why Reton has a Kakama in his profile yet uses a Calix in his duel?-Teezy
Ooh, busted. :P
*rubs hands in advance*-Dovydas

Not as much as I am. I'm in control of Cylund, who's currently battling him. Some divine intervention wouldn't do worse.What also reminds me of the fact that Cylund rather unexpectedly changed position and somehow Reton just relaxedly blocked his sudden attack. With a smile.And also of the fact that I have no idea how you can read "stabbed the left shoulder with both blades" as "crosscut across the shoulders"-Dovydas

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

...Whats this I hear about destroying an entire village?!
Not all of it, just a significant portion of one, I gather.
Lovely. Make sure Nuju knows I've got nothing to do with this.I like living.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Lovely. Make sure Nuju knows I've got nothing to do with this.
Nuju approved it, apparently.
When did he approve that?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

.....Well, now that we're destroying parts of villages, I can tell that the NPC population is going to start dropping. Fast. Reminds of those Vampire raids in Dawnguard....

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

... whatokay that's justWhen I asked him if I could destroy Ta-Koro awhile back, his response was, "Location destruction is a no-go."-Dovydas
Probably cause it was Ta-Koro.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I leave for a day or three to join the Waves RPG and you lot start destroying villages. What happens if I leave for a week? Will there be anything left?:P

I leave for a day or three to join the Waves RPG and you lot start destroying villages. What happens if I leave for a week? Will there be anything left? :P
I made a serial killer......

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I leave for a day or three to join the Waves RPG and you lot start destroying villages. What happens if I leave for a week? Will there be anything left? :P
I made a serial killer......
And I joined in...By the way, Krayzikk, when will they start up?

profiles i guess

....Debating if this RP is even worth it anymore. We can't go two weeks without someone trying to blow up something important.

....Debating if this RP is even worth it anymore. We can't go two weeks without someone trying to blow up something important.
It's worth it. People trying to blow things up don't usually succeed, and those that do, do it well.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm up for any destructions as long as it involves fire, and...wait for it...blood.-Dovydas
Well, what with Madu exploding near flammable materials, Esao lighting everything that wasn't set aflame on fire, and blood pooling from numerous slaughtered Ko-Matoran, I think you'll be happy.

profiles i guess

Yo. Vezok's Friend, are we waiting for someone at Kini-Nui?It's no rush or anything, seeing how I have some new people in play to keep me busy, but just wondering. :)
I'm not waiting, I am just very busy at the moment, so I haven't gotten around to figuring every chars next move out yet. Kohra for example entered Ta-Koro, but I have not yet had the time to send her someplace in the village either. So yeah, things are just a bit slow, but don't run off, there'll be goings on at Kini-Nui.
Are you lot talking about the avalanche in Ko-Koro or am I missing something. Because poisoning Po-Koro, blowing up and flooding the bottom of the great mine and having a part og the glacier collapse on an outskirt in Ko-Koro was all talked over and approved by Nuju.
And Vorex, Armageddon team is Black Ops. Bane is a Sherlock Holmes. The spy in the ILS will be busted.-Bane
Sounds like we've got a challenge ahead digging up info on the joint. Hehe, looking forward to it. And I'm pretty we will find out stuff and get away with it ;)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Well, what with Madu exploding near flammable materials, Esao lighting everything that wasn't set aflame on fire, and blood pooling from numerous slaughtered Ko-Matoran, I think you'll be happy.
I'll be on hiatus for a week or two I think. Someone call me back when things make sense again.

... whatokay that's justWhen I asked him if I could destroy Ta-Koro awhile back, his response was, "Location destruction is a no-go."-Dovydas
Probably cause it was Ta-Koro.
Why would that influence his decision?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

He also told me that Ta-Koro was a no-go. He also gave me some strict rules about how much damage I could do, which I have passed onto Pyrrhon and Kal Grochi.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

No, VF, this is a separate attack on Ko-Koro. With explosions.
Yeah, just read up on that right after I posted. You guys were busy overnight it seems. What exactly is the extent of the damage?Gotta say though, the whole thing does sound a bit random. But hey, I have Rewera in the area, when she and Ravage get down from the glacier, I am sure she'll be able to beat some sense into the whole thing ;) Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png