Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Chromia is the name of a Transformer. But judging by the fact that she's evil, that must have been unintentional.Anyway, yep. That's the issue with me. I can make Decepticons-style evil. Voldemort-style evil. I'm not good at say, Lucius Malfoy evil or other less evil characters.
I know that, Wotz pointed it out to me. But, believe me, it was DEFINITELY unintentional. She was named that because she has heterochromia.Voldemort-evil is too clichéd, and boring. Real villains, proper villains, have to have the ounce of good in them. Real villains need to seem like the good guys.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

LOL. That's rarely seen, actually. Closest I can get to that is Antroz-style or maybe even Loki from Avengers. I can't so much as pull off Krika though.
The difference is that Krika was technically a 'good' character. Sure, he's one of the villains, but he did his best to help the Toa, and didn't want to accept Teridax over Miserix.When I talk about villains like that, there's an example I could give that a lot of people consider to be the best videogame villain ever, but I can't name them due to spoilers.But this is off-topic, and we should stop now. :P Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

LOL. That's rarely seen, actually. Closest I can get to that is Antroz-style or maybe even Loki from Avengers. I can't so much as pull off Krika though.
The difference is that Krika was technically a 'good' character. Sure, he's one of the villains, but he did his best to help the Toa, and didn't want to accept Teridax over Miserix.When I talk about villains like that, there's an example I could give that a lot of people consider to be the best videogame villain ever, but I can't name them due to spoilers.But this is off-topic, and we should stop now. :P
Not sure if it's off topic, because it's about how we can RP villains, but PM it to me. I'm curious and it can't be much of a spoiler if I haven't heard of the game and you already know it. Plus a lot of people as you said know it.Come to think of it, I can do varying degrees of evil but not with the good in them. For example, Megatron was less evil than Voldemort, but there was no good in him.Actually, when I played Megatron and all his incarnations before Nuju ordered his death, it was fun. I like to RP a guy who will see someone with something he wants, walk right up to him, say something along the lines of "Screw you." in an evil and more sophisticated manner, then punch him in the face.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I always fail to see the Marvel Loki as evil to begin with.I, in fact, fail to see any Loki as evil to begin with.The gods were really mean when they tied him to a stalagmite and left him there.My evil characters can be whatever they like, as long as they're not Terrorists Without A Cause. They don't run around strutting and screaming, "I'm the Evil Overlord of mankind and you must bow to my evil" because no realistic character wants to be considered evil. My evil characters all (hopefully) have motives and believe that what they're doing is either right or worth it....If it's an RPG... eventually they become good guys, unless they die in time. It's hard being mean to people, even using a char as a proxy.-Dovydas

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

I always fail to see the Marvel Loki as evil to begin with.I, in fact, fail to see any Loki as evil to begin with.The gods were really mean when they tied him to a stalagmite and left him there.My evil characters can be whatever they like, as long as they're not Terrorists Without A Cause. They don't run around strutting and screaming, "I'm the Evil Overlord of mankind and you must bow to my evil" because no realistic character wants to be considered evil. My evil characters all (hopefully) have motives and believe that what they're doing is either right or worth it....If it's an RPG... eventually they become good guys, unless they die in time. It's hard being mean to people, even using a char as a proxy.-Dovydas
That happened to me so many times with my earlier villains, who were just weak characters. Not weak in the physical sense, but they were just villains for no reason but villainy.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

@Dovydas My evil characters don't believe they're evil either. They don't believe there is a such thing as good and evil, actually. But at least I didn't make the mistake of "I'M THE EVIL OVERLORD MUHAHAHAHA" cheesiness.Though they are ambitious. Madrihk ambitious. However, they're more brute-force about it, which is why they can kill, destroy, and maim (Following my failed Ta-Koro invasion, they were rather good at it considering their strategy, or rather lack of it.)I turned one evil char good out of survival, and then he had a scene that made him truly loyal a bit later. I tried to make Nemesis Prime less evil and yet not good in any way, not even an ounce of it. That didn't really work, so I had him attack the ILS and burn half the place down. Best part is, it worked, and so well that he was executed for it.@Hubert, tempered evil is less scary. XD

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I wont be on much today (so reply now), because we're going back home today. So, don't kill my characters off please.Zacax, you left Aurel there... How could you be so cruel..? D=Shadow Hapaka people, carry on with whatever. Also, eventually come by and help defeat Ravage. Maybe we could sell her if we end up capturing her.Uhm... Do I have any other characters..?

Everybody is doing the following:
  • Raging over the villages part-destruction.
  • Leaving.
  • Finished fighting.
  • Fighting.
  • Looting.
  • Enslaving!
  • Lying on the ground half-conscious and unedited

Does that sound about right?

Fixed it. cool.png

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Ah, thanks. Sideways responded to Quorribay, Bulik. I can never spell that right...Anyone else in the Shadow Hapaka I'm forgetting about? Vorex, don't you have a character? Or have I lost it again?
You've lost it, mate. You asked me to a while back, but I declined.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

So I've been focusing on the other RPGs the last few days, and yesterday was just busy as karz, but I should have some time now. How have Stannis' Companions reacted to the Ko-Koro situation (if at all)?

Q2TtLEz.png

Frankly, I always thought the Mark of Sadism was the weirdest/most unnecessary Mark of all. Not really much of an emotion, but...anyway.-Teezy
It'd be perfect for me, though. :lol:
Too late, Krayzikk and I talked it over and we've decided that Aclaraung should get it. :evilgrin:

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now