Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

There was. I am ... fairly... certain that this is the BZRPG, and not the BZPRPG :).

Actually, it is more commonly referred to as the 'BZPRPG' now, though it hardly makes much difference. :P Nice to see you around again!

I thank you, although I am afraid I do not remember you... or mabye just only slightly.

Any crucial storyline bits I should be aware of? I already did read up on a bit of Joske (specifically, the parts linked), but a short form of what already has been going on will be much appreaciated :).

Well well Josh, surprised to see you back!

Not really. They all come crawling back at one point :P

Alright, cliff notes version:

- Scene set one hundred years after the Toa Mata descended into Makuta's Lair; they never returned. They failed, ushering a new age of Makuta's reign of terror.

- Heuani, a lieutenant of Makuta, begins to carry out his master's wishes, along with his own pleasures. The most powerful, charismatic, charming, and alluring toa on the island. Few come into contact with him without dying, but all are taken captive by his words.

- After some time a Matoran named Stannis, The Wanderer, is commissioned and destined to not only become the leader of a new set of Toa-Heroes to pick up where the Toa Mata left off. He must find the other five matoran and the six Essence Stones, the stones that carry within them the elemental power and spirit of the original six toa. He thus begins his quest.

- Joske, the Kohlii star, is given a Toa stone and is transformed into a Toa, the first in over a century. He is not sure why until much later by chance he meets up with the Wanderer's Company, which by then has six matoran members and a handful of the stones. It is determined that his destiny is to open up the Keeping Place, a locale that will hold the WC's new masks, as well as defeat Heuani, clearing the way for the Wanderer's Company to defeat Makuta

- As the heroes get closer to their goal, the Turaga are assassinated in an attempt to derail their progress and destroy the hope of the matoran. All six Turaga died; none survived.

- The WC complete their quest, and after collecting all the essence stones were transformed into a new toa team, the Toa Maru. They are waiting for Joske to return with news of his success

- Meanwhile Joske has finished his quest, gathered the six Crystals from the temples scattered around the island, and is currently in the process of opening the Keeping Place.

That is where we are currently. A lot more than that has happened, but that is the short version :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Note that most of the above isn't common knowledge.

Ah, yes, well, common PLAYER knowledge... not CHARACTER knowledge :P Thanks for that distinction Marius.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

:kaukau: Marius, of course you can't marry Cosette, because you can't even spell her name!

Anyway, I suppose I have enough time to post, but it's honestly really difficult to do anything significant because what I don't have time for is reading all of the larger posts written by the official and unofficial Powers That Be in this RPG, whereas everyone here seems to be following everyone else. Unless they aren't, in which case I wouldn't mind if that's just a misconception, because it makes the RPG even more intimidating.

Alright people, for the next few days, I will not be able to post, and my access to BZPower as a whole will be limited. If I need to reply to anyone during that time, a quick PM would be amazing.

...as if anyone would notice that im gone anyway...

Welp, I should be back on the weekend, if things go right. Untill then...

*disappears into wormhole*

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

:kaukau: Marius, of course you can't marry Cosette, because you can't even spell her name!
Oh. Darn. Don't worry, I only follow the threads that I have active characters in. Oh, and the ILF. Since everyone's ignoring The Clockmaker, I'm just following Le, Onu and Ko. And Kini, because staff plot. @GravI would notice. =

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

So. Guys.

Bye for 2 days.

And because of the crazy trauma of getting stuck with insanely insane people for a night and the 20+km hike while carrying a massive backpack, and then having to make it home - with the same people (Yeah i get stuck with them for like 40 hours 0.o), I might as well just not be here for quite some time.

Lets say I'll be back on sunday, shall we?

Sorry to those who are waiting for me. I'm sure you'll love to strangle me over the internet.

(Oh wait nobody is :/)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Aaaaaaannnnyyyyyways, I've wondered.

All the travelling around Mata Nui made by people. Isn't it tiring? How far is it, exactly? KM? Hundreds of KM?

From BS01:

[Mata Nui] measured 357 kio (303.91 miles / 489.09km) in length and 178 kio (151.53 miles / 243.86km) wide

Amazing what you can find by doing a simple search.

Seriously guys: if you've got a question like this, you can always check BS01 and S&T before posting it here, because that's probably what anyone who answers your question is going to do. :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Viserys Targaryen" data-cid="499086" data-time="1359644903"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="JL v2" data-cid="499083" data-time="1359644158"><p>Aaaaaaannnnyyyyyways, I've wondered.<br /><br /> <br />All the travelling around Mata Nui made by people. Isn't it tiring? How far is it, exactly? KM? Hundreds of KM?</p></blockquote> <br />From BS01:<br /> <br /> <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'><p>[Mata Nui] measured 357 <a href='http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Society#Measurements'>kio</a> (303.91 miles / 489.09km) in length and 178 kio (151.53 miles / 243.86km) wide</p></blockquote> <br />Amazing what you can find by doing a simple search.<br /> <br />Seriously guys: if you've got a question like this, you can always check BS01 and S&T before posting it here, because that's probably what anyone who answers your question is going to do. :)</p></blockquote>Only place in the Internet I get chastised for being lazy.So I'm guessing that's tiring?Having to walk from Koro to Koro?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Where? I've got a Toa of Fire in Ta-Koro and a Toa of Ice (about to be) near Ga-Koro, if the characters involved are anywhere near there.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

-2012 Endgame-

Bestial (A Beginning to an End)

Well, uh.

That was probably one of - if not the - most emotional, creepy, and psychologically off-putting Dorian posts I've ever made.

Uh...

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

-2012 Endgame-

Bestial (A Beginning to an End)

Well, uh.

That was probably one of - if not the - most emotional, creepy, and psychologically off-putting Dorian posts I've ever made.

Uh...

-Tyler

Emarosa died...

... and I'm surprisingly fine with that. XP If I had a picture for my reaction to that, it would be that one I found of Thranduil from the Hobbit going, "meh."

But besides that, that post was very... uh, let's call it interesting, shall we?

I'll admit I haven't been keeping up with Dorian all that well for the past few months, but that post made me wish I had. He's certainly one of the most interesting (not to mention well-written) Alignment-defying characters in the BZPRPG. Also, I think all emotional impact from the death of Emarosa was complete lost on me, seeing as I have no knowledge of her. Still, certainly an interesting post to read (Especially as it managed to capture my attention, even though I had little to no knowledge of most of the other characters featured).

pNNgXax.jpg