RPG: FTL

Alex Humva

IC: "Well, in that case you're the only one," Nicole replied. "Just about everyone else knows by this point. I was supposed to take her to the hospital but I couldn't, you know. I made sure she arrived but I just couldn't go in myself, but when I ran into her later she assured me everything was fine and then all this happens."

IC:

Gaven looked up, perspective having kept him from realizing that Anna was floating. "Well, I, uh, I guess I did. How exactly are you doing that, Ashely? All I've heard is something about a man in your head," Gaven asked.

IC: Ashley

"Yep! It seems that having a man in my head unlocked my dormant magical powers." Magic, psionic abilities, same difference.

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:
"Magical?" Gaven asked sceptically, looking at Ashley with the Rock equivalent of a raised eyebrow.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna mused on that for a second, and then smiled brightly, the smile turning mischievous midway through.

"A magical catgirl, huh..." Anna said, the words alone being perfectly... relatively normal on their own; but together gave Anna a mischievous plan.

"You should get a new outfit." Anna said, a happy look on her face as she planned that out.

IC:
Gaven put his head in his hand as he said, "I think I'm going to regret being friends with you two..."

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

"Hmm...." Anna thought for a moment.

"Well, for Ashley's outfit, there could be like a frilly dress and beads and lace and and and..." Anna said, starting to go off on a tangent describing a typical magical girl outfit.

"Hm... Not sure what to suggest for you..." Anna said, looking at Gaven, not coming up with any real ideas for an outfit for him. Anna then turned to Rehn, and smiled.

"We're talking about outfits for everyone, after starting to talk about a potential outfit for Ashley!" Anna said cheerily, and thought for a moment.

"What would work for you, though, there could be nice outfits, though what style..." Anna said, as she was probably totally missing the point again.

IC:

Can glanced at both Anna and Ashley, then at the "Camera", the same spot he had glanced at earlier, this time with a mix of astonishment and a tinge of fear, then over at Rehn. "Hey, Rehn. Want to go somewhere else? Anywhere else. Ashley was just talking about food we should make a food run before this goes full anime."

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

OOC: I just want to clarify the status of my character. Is she confined to the Kestrel or is she allowed to step outside provided she can avoid causing harm to other crew members?

IC: Nicole sighed, turning toward Vincent. "You know where I can find a drink? I couldn't find any Heineken in the mess hall."

Edited by Atton Rand

"Oooohhh a frilly dress! Sounds fun." Ashley liked dressing up, it wasn't something she got to do much on a spaceship, but seeing how she was still recovering and had plenty of time off....

"Anna you should totally wear one too!"

OOC
Probably best to stay on the Kestrel until the Colonel gets around.

IC [Colonel Ojeda]

"All sorts of them Walker, all sorts. I think I even saw a sushi bar, though don't know if it's any good."

IC [Dorian]

"I suggest black, goes well with the psionic abilities, the historic clothing color of such peoples."

Edited by Engineer Alexandra Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: +10 bonus points to Ashley. =P

Anna seemed caught off guard by the suggestion, though she thought it over for a few minutes, and then smiled brightly.

"Sounds like a great idea!" Anna said with a wide smile, not aware of the telepathic conversation that Dorian and Ashley were once again having.

IC:

"...Can I get out of this if I buy you sushi?"

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

IC [Dorian]

"I think my life in your head will be substantially improved if I see the Belter in a dress. Make it so, Ashley, make it so."

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC [Dorian]

"No amount is enough Ashley, do not give into temptation. You know what you must do, do not give up on it now, we need to see this."

voidstars.png

IC:

"I will get the biggest crustacean they have."

-Rover

Anna turned to Ashley, and shook her head.

"Don't listen to him, I've been saving the money I get, I'll get two of the kind you want if we go through with this." Anna said, mostly to be mischievous now.

IC [Colonel Ojeda]

"Hey Skinter, if Landes buys you a dress, do take a picture, I need something to hang in my office, remind me of why I don't have a psychotic breakdown and stab Chastain with her stirfry spoon."

voidstars.png

Ashley weight all these things carefully....

...for about two seconds.

"Sorry Can, but if both Dorian and Anna want to see you in a dress there's no stopping it." She shrugged apologetically, and then giggled hysterically.

OOC: I just want to clarify the status of my character. Is she confined to the Kestrel or is she allowed to step outside provided she can avoid causing harm to other crew members?

IC: Nicole sighed, turning toward Vincent. "You know where I can find a drink? I couldn't find any Heineken in the mess hall."

IC: Vincent

"Dunno... Mess hall's the only place I remember having drinks. Maybe they haven't restocked it yet?" He turned to think. "I might have one in my quarters."

Edited by Last Son Amakusa

IC:

"No crustaceans for you then. I'm not wearing a dress." Can glared, first at Ashley, then Anna, then the Colonel.

-Rover

IC - Kelezaag:

"I've got green, already, anyway," Kelezaag commented. After the extremely strange events she had witnessed, the Mantis had gravitated toward Ashely, wishing to observe the psionic powers up close. The cat-girl had definitely moved many spaces up on her threat list. "What else can you do? Can you, say, crush things? Pull them apart?" Besides being genuinely curious -- this, after all, being a heretofore unknown phenomenon, the information would help in her threat assessment. She had intended to ask if she could read minds, as well, but didn't want to ask too many questions at once.

IC [Colonel Ojeda]

"Oh come on, you Belters can't be that opposed to dresses, there's no microgravity here."

IC [Dorian]

"Hmm, Mantis, I suggest deflecting the question with your charm and adorableness, would prefer to avoid creeping people out."

voidstars.png

"Awwww come on you'll love it!" Ashley said in a pleading voice to Can before glance at the Mantis. Ashley was a bit surprised the Mantis was speaking to her, and unfortunately seeing the Mantis suddenly that much closer startled her a bit. It reminded her off the Mantis attack on the station where she'd been shot a bit too much, still fresh in her memories.

"Well um....I don't know. I've mostly been trying to make stuff float."

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

IC:

"Dresses are ridiculous in all situations and everyone knows it." Can said. "Besides, I don't have the frame for it. Too broad in the shoulders..."

-Rover

Anna blinked, as she frowned slightly.

"Broad shoulders don't really mean anything..." Anna said, confused about that, but shrugging with a smile.

"I'm sure you just haven't tried it!" Anna said happily, as she looked over at the mantis with a blink.

"There's a mantis here?" Anna asked, confused to that, as she tilted her head slightly.

IC: "That's alright," Nicole muttered. "To tell you the truth I've only had about three or four and already I'm a bit hungover."

Dr. Millbridge breathed a sigh of relief as a group of soldiers entered the hospital. By this point Talvert was the only soldier they knew made it. The poor soldier was walking around more but was still obviously freaked out by the loss of his friend. A few orderlies were bustling about the place, cleaning up what was left of the blood off the floor, others were cataloging the bodies

An officer approached Millbridge. "I'm Colonel Halderson," he said calmly. "We're part of a rescue squad, sent here in search of survivors. We're going to get you all out."

"I can't tell you how much of a relief that will be," Talvert said as he approached.

"How many are left here?"

The doctor thought for a moment. "Can't give you a precise figure," he explained. "Talvert here is the only soldier we know for sure got out in one piece. We've got a handful of patients, plus a few of the medical staff and orderlies."

"Alright then," Halderson replied, looking around at the mess before them.

Meanwhile Nicole lay in a fetal position on her bed. Her face was blank of expression. She hardly noticed as the door opened and a soldier entered accompanied by Talvert.

"What happened to her?" The soldier asked.

"She's been like this for hours," replied Talvert. "From what I hear her best friend died on her operating table, she broke down and since then has been in this catatonic state. She doesn't seem to respond to anything."

"She's probably going to need a lot of help," the soldier remarked.

"After this?" replied Talvert. "We're just lucky to be alive."

IC Vincent

"... Kay." Setting his toolbox down, he started walking to his sleeping quarters, expecting her to follow.

As he walked, he reflected on the crew of the ship. Nicole was just one of many that had... Issues, one could say. Many of the crew were psychologically scarred (ie Captain Sindorin), somewhat uncooperative (ie Deuce) or just plain weird (ie Landes). What kind of ship did he sign on for? "I'm just here to fix things..."

IC:

"Seriously? You are seriously considering putting me, a giant chunk of rock, in a dress?" Gaven asked in unbelief.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!