BIONICLE Mafia: Requiem of the Dead

JiMing

EVERYONE IS ADD. BEGIN BY HIT START

@Ehks The role shifts around every night, so to kill the Sniper, you'd have to kill the one who is the Sniper for that night.

Roles will be PM'd! Burnmad, don't you dare reveal anything in topic. There's my warning.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OH NOOOOOoooo

I MISSED IT

NOOOOO D=

(I've had such bad luck with this recently. I missed Chro's game, now I've missed this one. Silly work D=)

Well, now I will be the VAGUE GHOST in the corner RANDOMLY SHOUTING about WHODUNIT without ANY REAL CLUE. =P

That should be everyone who signed up. Tell me if I'm wrong.

@Zakaro Technically three people die a night, four if I kill someone. And then there's [REDACTED]. Oh, and the Sniper role shifts from player to player, so there's that.

Also, how many of you signed up before you finished reading over the first post? =P

Meeeeeeee

Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png

OH NOOOOOoooo

I MISSED IT

NOOOOO D=

(I've had such bad luck with this recently. I missed Chro's game, now I've missed this one. Silly work D=)

Well, now I will be the VAGUE GHOST in the corner RANDOMLY SHOUTING about WHODUNIT without ANY REAL CLUE. =P

Heheheh.

My plan is going in the right direction.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

OH NOOOOOoooo

I MISSED IT

NOOOOO D=

FEAR NOT

I WILL INCLUDE YOU EVERY SCENE

SOMEHOW

I would've told you to edit, but it's too late. So I might just let you getting lynched be it's own punishment.

Oh, and remember that you need to lynch two people, the Sniper and the Pyro. Though it would be helpful if you guys caught the Spy too, since he can [REDACTED]. =P

I pre-emptively accuse the following six people of being guilty:

TBK

Baltarc

Pulse

Voltex

ShadowVezon

Rahkshi Guurahk

Wonder if we'll manage to win in round 1.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

And the rest of us intend on playing bloodthirstily. :P

EDIT: yep. I believe they are guilty though.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Oh, I'm guilty, I can't dispute that. But that's not what you need to know. It's about the crimes you want to lynch for, not that many other crimes I'm guilty of. Nobody's saying I'm innocent, I've killed people, I've possessed people. But I can assure you, I'm no Sniper or Pyro.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You know, you're probably making yourself look even more guilty. I also think that looks faked.

I too can falsify evidence.

falsifiedevidence.png

He's totally guilty, guys!

Well, while we're critiquing photoshop quality, I must say, that is a terrible job. Forgot to take out the online/offline logo, which isn't present in PMs, left too much space inbetween the sign-off and signature for a personal messager, etc.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1